PDA

View Full Version : System crashed already?

TIAMOMMA
07-25-2007, 09:03 AM
It seem like the system crashed? Or is the problem on my end?

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:03 AM
If everyone doesn't stop refreshing that page, no one will get in. Seriously. There are hundreds of people refreshing over and over again. It just won't work if everyone keeps doing that. Please, everyone!!!

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Everyone refreshing the page is causing problems. Tricia asked that everyone step back for 5 minutes so she can change the page.

sunshinecindy
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Tricia is talking with Kevin and they are now fixing the problem, but everyone needs to wait a little bit, there is plenty of DGC so every will get them, but spread it out over the two hours so it doesn't crash again.

wisconsinmom
It crashed for me too. Oh wait it is back up but I don't see the special yet.

SunshineGirl
I'm going to add the $200 option right now. If you are cashing out for anything but the $200 option, please hold. $200 cashouts only.

svwkirby
OK...I'll be good and get 15 minutes of work done. Just don't let everyone take he $50 and $25 gift cards because I need them!:rotfl:

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:06 AM
OK, I'm walking away to get breakfast for me kids. Time to be a good mom :angel:

bluefuzzy
07-25-2007, 09:06 AM
Wonder if it would be better to wait for the evening?

luvhockey
07-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I was on the home page and when I went to the rewards/cashout page the special wasn't there so I went back to the home page and CRASH.
Bummer, gotta go to work in 15 minutes.
Will the special amounts be in the regular gift card section?
Angela

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:09 AM
I have the $200 option up now and am starting to see a couple of those come in. Once I feel okay that those are working and not crashing us, I'll work my way down through the others. SunshineGuy is in there too with the hosting company figuring out how 70 people could possibly manage to crash a server as big as ours. It kind of defies logic.

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Tricia,
Is it OK to hit refresh now if we are cashing out for $200? I don't want to make things worse:confused:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:13 AM
The good news is that because it is morning, the hosting company should have all the right people to go in and watch all of this and figure it out once and for all.

If you're cashing out for $200, it is fine to go ahead and refresh. It is slow, but it is working for some. Especially if everyone else stops refreshing. LOL!

luvhockey
07-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Having never done a special cashout--can I get 2 $200 or is there a 1 per person limit.
Angela

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:14 AM
I have the $200 option up now and am starting to see a couple of those come in. Once I feel okay that those are working and not crashing us, I'll work my way down through the others. SunshineGuy is in there too with the hosting company figuring out how 70 people could possibly manage to crash a server as big as ours. It kind of defies logic.

If nothing else, look at this as a "learning opportunity" for your hosting company!! :rotfl: :p

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Having never done a special cashout--can I get 2 $200 or is there a 1 per person limit.
Angela

You can cash out as much as you have. :)

wisconsinmom
The good news is that because it is morning, the hosting company should have all the right people to go in and watch all of this and figure it out once and for all.

If you're cashing out for $200, it is fine to go ahead and refresh. It is slow, but it is working for some. Especially if everyone else stops refreshing. LOL!

Thanks I'll try it.

SunshineGirl
If nothing else, look at this as a "learning opportunity" for your hosting company!! :rotfl: :p

Ah, yes. Some may call it a learning opportunity, some may call it a "last chance." LOL!

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Ah, yes. Some may call it a learning opportunity, some may call it a "last chance." LOL!

Oooohh....they're in trouble.....

jnorth1007
07-25-2007, 09:17 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I was thinking the same thing Tricia :rotfl: My first thought was "Someones head is gonna roll and it wont be mine"

disneynut
07-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Was able to do the 200.00. Thanks Tricia.:cooldance: :love: :sunshine:

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Tricia,
It just worked for me, HOORAY!

Pooh's Pal
07-25-2007, 09:19 AM
I just went on line, not to cash out yet, but to check my balance and check to see if there was a Paid Click, there was, I clicked and it crashed. Thought it was my computer, so I shut it down, restarted, went back to SR main page, tried to click on the Paid Click and lost it again...well, I'll try later. Just thought I'd let you all know it's not just not you! :confused:

Update...I just got back in..Paid Click gone..got the one cent credit (:confused:) but I couldn't get the additional 60 cents. :(

luvhockey
07-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks Tricia, I was unsure. I thought maybe there would be a place to put the number of cards wanted. So I just did it a second time. Don't want to cash out everything. It's already going to be looking pitiful enough.
It ran a little faster the second time.
WooHoo, Disney souvenirs, Neverland Club and Pirate Cruise 3months 4weeks and 1day.
But who's counting? :cooldance: :sunshine: :banana:

:thanks:

Angela

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks Tricia, I was unsure. I thought maybe there would be a place to put the number of cards wanted. So I just did it a second time. Don't want to cash out everything. It's already going to be looking pitiful enough.
It ran a little faster the second time.
WooHoo, Disney souvenirs, Neverland Club and Pirate Cruise 3months 4weeks and 1day.
But who's counting? :cooldance: :sunshine: :banana:

:thanks:

Angela

Wow, I'm impressed that you cashed out for $400 and still had $ left. Way to go!

mollyeilis
07-25-2007, 09:24 AM
:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

Now I can go back to sleep and be Sick-Girlie the rest of the day without worrying about the later cashout. (last time = moving, this time = illness that came on suddenly yesterday:confused: )

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 09:25 AM
I was able to cash out as well. Here I come Disney!!! Can't wait to book my '08 package and use my $200 as my deposit.

losassok
07-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I was able to cash out for $200 too. I am $3 short for another hundred :( .
Oh well, I have a good amount in credit hold so maybe next time. Good luck everyone and see you in Disneyworld.:sunshine:

icartjetta
07-25-2007, 09:31 AM
I still can't even get in to Sunshine, it says fatal error. Is anyone having this problem, still? at 9:30

sunshinemckenzie
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Wonderful, I was able to get a $200.00 one, now waiting on a $100.00 one, then I have to dash. Heading to Canada with my honey for our 20th anniversary. What a great day this has started out to be! Thanks Tricia for a great start to our day!

bluefuzzy
07-25-2007, 09:34 AM
It is just going very slow for me. I may just give up since I need to bring my son to his swim lesson now. Hopefully I will be able to cash out this evening.

Good luck to everyone trying right now.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Wonderful, I was able to get a $200.00 one, now waiting on a $100.00 one, then I have to dash. Heading to Canada with my honey for our 20th anniversary. What a great day this has started out to be! Thanks Tricia for a great start to our day!

LOL!! I'm glad that someone feels that way.

Have a fabulous time on your trip!!!!

The 200s seems to be going through pretty well. And a few 150s. I'll get those 100s up in just a few.

experiment_627
07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
I am no longer getting the fatal error, but I can't get to the redemption page either. It is probably my slow work connection. If I can't get in this morning, I'll be trying from home tonight where I have a decent connection.

icartjetta
07-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I can get in now too, just not to the rewards page. Oh well I'll try later.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:45 AM
I just tried and it took about 40-45 seconds, but it finally made it.

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm not even trying to cashout --- I just want to do the paid click and some offers! lol :(

bartleby1
07-25-2007, 09:47 AM
The rewards page isn't loading for me either. Just hanging on a blank page. Every now and then I can get to the fatal error screen though.:rotfl:

faithhope
07-25-2007, 09:50 AM
I got to the rewards page... but I'm blind... I can't find the $100...

I see the SM $100... but not the special $100

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh oh...I was able to get into the redemption page & I clicked on my $100 but then it came back with "The Page Cannot Be Displayed".....should I try again???

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Oh oh...I was able to get into the redemption page & I clicked on my $100 but then it came back with "The Page Cannot Be Displayed".....should I try again???

Yeah. If the money is still in your account, go ahead and try it again. If the money is not in your account, it means it did get logged.

My emails are starting to come in again. Which means the server must be getting caught up.

Arky
07-25-2007, 09:54 AM
I can't get the redemption page to load either. :confused:

I really didn't want a lesson on patience this morning. :)

Simbee33
Trying to cash out and I can't get to the rewards page. Does anyone know what other cash outs are available besides the Disney gift cards?

SunshineGirl
I really didn't want a lesson on patience this morning. :)

You're not the only one.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Trying to cash out and I can't get to the rewards page. Does anyone know what other cash outs are available besides the Disney gift cards?

The other options will be up all day, unlike the Disney ones. Right now there is a Landrys deal (I think $35 for 32 credits). There will also be a few others once I feel like its safe to go in and add them and not add to the server strain.

DooDahDay
07-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Tricia....Should we still be refraining from trying to get onto the redemption page or should we try again at this point?

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Looks like about 60 people have cashed out so far. SunshineGuy is now getting ahold of the CEO of the hosting company. :computer:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Tricia....Should we still be refraining from trying to get onto the redemption page or should we try again at this point?

You're fine to try now. There are a lot of redemptions coming in right now.

cglaura
07-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Yea! I ordered my $150. Thanks Tricia and SunshineGuy (I don't know your name :p )

"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." ~Helen Keller

My mom is back on board for the trip, she had backed out only giving me "unforseen issues". Turned out she was worried she would slow us down or be a drag b/c she has a heart condtion (actually has a device installed similar to pacemaker that pumps the lower half of her heart). So I printed a list of all the rides she could do, and told her about easily getting a wheel chair. Then told her I found $88 r/t airfare and she jumped right back in!

So the point of that blurb was the $ is going for our MVMCP tickets!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Yea! I ordered my $150. Thanks Tricia and SunshineGuy (I don't know your name :p )

"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." ~Helen Keller

My mom is back on board for the trip, she had backed out only giving me "unforseen issues". Turned out she was worried she would slow us down or be a drag b/c she has a heart condtion (actually has a device installed similar to pacemaker that pumps the lower half of her heart). So I printed a list of all the rides she could do, and told her about easily getting a wheel chair. Then told her I found $88 r/t airfare and she jumped right back in!

That's so great that she is going to go with you!!

And thank you for your patience this morning. :)

disney_girl
07-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Thank you Tricia and SunshineGuy! You guys work very hard to pacify our passion for saving a few dollars! Hopefully we all learned to be a little more patient next time-since you guys always take care of us!:)

MdCaterer
07-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Account problem. I received a double credit for a sears purchase. It was for $21.37. For a minute I thought I had enough for the $200 cash out but then I realized I was credited twice for the Sears purchase. I thought you would like your $21.37 back. Thanks again for an awesome site!!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Account problem. I received a double credit for a sears purchase. It was for $21.37. For a minute I thought I had enough for the $200 cash out but then I realized I was credited twice for the Sears purchase. I thought you would like your $21.37 back. Thanks again for an awesome site!!

Janet saw something weird with Sears, too. Let me go in and check real quick.

cglaura
07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by cglaura
Yea! I ordered my $150. Thanks Tricia and SunshineGuy (I don't know your name )

That's so great that she is going to go with you!!

And thank you for your patience this morning. :)

Well, actually, that quote was meant for you...thanks for keeping your cool in our mad dash to savings!