PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Tour!

Magical JenK
09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Did any of you get this email? I didn't, but my friend did & guess what?! First stop is Minneapolis! TODAY!! Best part...it's literally one block away from where I am currently sitting!! :cooldance:

I even brought my camera in case there was any magic! I'll keep you posted! Sounds like it's just balloons, but come on, who doesn't want a Mickey balloon?! :mickey:

http://www.disneyparkscelebrations.com/tour-schedule.aspx

Here is a thread from the dis (mods-please delete if needed):
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1958139

Have a magical day!!

Magical JenK
09-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Ok, just found out they're also giving away a trip at this thing! AND Mickey & Goofy were there yesterday at the Toronto Celebration Tour! Good thing I brought my camera!!

disney_girl
09-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Exciting Jen!!

pbhall13
09-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Have fun Jen.........fingers crossed you get the trip!!!! Take lots of pictures and post when you get a chance!

fourfoxesinpa
09-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Go Get it, Jen!!! Good luck - come home with a balloon, lots of pictures AND A TRIP!!!

bbangel
09-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I have to wait until January 19 for them to come here but at least they are coming!

Couldn't enter the online contest as I don't have a state but there may be a Canadian version somewhere. Off to hunt for it!

eaglesdare
09-25-2008, 12:43 PM
can we enter this everyday? just trying to confirm that the answer is yes. lol

Magical JenK
09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Got my balloon!! Took some photos, but what I saw wasn't nearly as cool as that one in Toronto. I'm going to head back again in a bit to see if I missed anything! From what I saw, we're just getting balloons...no drawing....I even asked. Oh well, I still got a balloon!!

bbangel
09-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Got my balloon!! Took some photos, but what I saw wasn't nearly as cool as that one in Toronto. I'm going to head back again in a bit to see if I missed anything! From what I saw, we're just getting balloons...no drawing....I even asked. Oh well, I still got a balloon!!

I wonder if there is no draw for you because you can enter the draw online. (So far no sign of a CDN version online)