PDA

View Full Version : Seaworld

destny72
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Is there any way to get seaworld gift cards? Also what ever came of getting universal tickets i know Cindy's was trying and kept getting a run around.

sunshinecindy
07-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Seaworld is part of Busch Gardens, so let me check and see if there is a generic one that would work for both of them.

Universal has send us a 12 page contract. This basically commits us to buying a lot of admission tickets since they only sell GC through a 3rd party at this time, however, they are suppose to be doing a direct within the next month. I will stay in touch with them.

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Seaworld is part of Busch Gardens, so let me check and see if there is a generic one that would work for both of them.

Universal has send us a 12 page contract. This basically commits us to buying a lot of admission tickets since they only sell GC through a 3rd party at this time, however, they are suppose to be doing a direct within the next month. I will stay in touch with them.

Any chance that we would be able to get something with Cedar Point? :)

mollyeilis
07-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Any chance that we would be able to get something with Cedar Point? :)

Ooh yeah, Cedar Fair company GCs would be good, especially if it were SOON. Might be going to Great America in Northern CA a few days before Disney...

Seaworld's good too, my brother lives in San Diego and we really enjoyed it at Seaworld!

chrissylou2
08-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I would love Sea world we normally go there on every trip to Disney and Bush Gardens would be an added bonus becuase we live like 30 minutes away from the one in Williamsburg, VA and go all the time.

Chrissy