PDA

View Full Version : Did you get your GC?

docsmom
07-25-2007, 10:57 AM
Yeah! All the last minute offers were sooo worth it. $200 GC for $188! We now have $350 total in Disney GC for our September trip.:banana:

Hope all of you out there get yours!

Thanks, Tricia. Planning a Disney trip is so much fun, but finding SR has made it even more fun! I love it here!

PSL1013
07-25-2007, 11:01 AM
I was only $3.96 short of cashing out for the $188, I was re-doing old offers like a mad woman but not all of them credited. Well, I am happy with the $100 GC and I didn't have to completely deplete my account. I have a head start on the next cash out! :angel:

kimntrent
07-25-2007, 11:42 AM
I didn't have enough to depleat my account either.
________
Teen girl live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/teen-girls/)

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 11:54 AM
I had enough for the $200 gc as well. I still have a good chunk for later on when tricia does another cashout. By then I should have zooba and some more shopping come through.

cglaura
07-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I was re-doing offers too trying to get to $188, fell about 10 short. My computer is still funky, even w/ a new hard drive, so I've been doing SR on my dd laptop, which has some setting I can't figure out but makes me not receive credit on about 1/3 of my offers.

But, I was very happy I was able to get the $150/$142 offer!

svwkirby
07-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I got GC...but in a much smaller amount. I had enough to cash out for a $50 and a $25 for our trip in 3 weeks!:cooldance:

disneynut
07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
I was able to do the 200.00. This is the first time I was able to get in on a cash out special. Congrats to all who was able to take advantage of the offer. A dollar is a dollar and it all helps. Thanks SR.:cooldance: :sunshine: :heart: :mickey:

faithhope
07-25-2007, 12:11 PM
I managed to get the $100 offer... and now I'm ready to improve my pitiful balance and hopefully make it to the $200 level for the next special Disney cashout.

I'm such a microplanner... if I knew the date of the next cashout, I'd be running equations to figure out how much per day I needed to earn to make it to the $200 level.

Faith

Kycha
07-25-2007, 12:15 PM
I managed to get the $100 offer... and now I'm ready to improve my pitiful balance and hopefully make it to the $200 level for the next special Disney cashout.

I'm such a microplanner... if I knew the date of the next cashout, I'd be running equations to figure out how much per day I needed to earn to make it to the $200 level.

Faith
I don't want to spread any rumors or anything. But, last night in the chat room, Cindy said sometime in October for the next cashout.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't want to spread any rumors or anything. But, last night in the chat room, Cindy said sometime in October for the next cashout.

LOL! I guess she knows more than I do!!

We will definitely have one before Christmas, and it will definitely NOT be in August. I need time to let you all build up your accounts before we do it again. We will be in Florida from Oct. 20-27th. So anytime right before that or right after that would not work. December is b-a-a-a-d. So that pretty much leaves September, early October, or November. It would be at least late September before most people would have enough to do another really big one.

Does my mental process of elimination at least help? LOL!

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Ooh I better start my Xmas shopping now so I can get ready.

When is everyone in the chat room? I keep missing yall in there.

Hedy
07-25-2007, 12:29 PM
I did. And now I must rebuilt my SR earnings, as I currently have like $1 in my account.

TIAMOMMA
07-25-2007, 12:30 PM
LOL! I guess she knows more than I do!!

We will definitely have one before Christmas, and it will definitely NOT be in August. I need time to let you all build up your accounts before we do it again. We will be in Florida from Oct. 20-27th. So anytime right before that or right after that would not work. December is b-a-a-a-d. So that pretty much leaves September, early October, or November. It would be at least late September before most people would have enough to do another really big one.

Does my mental process of elimination at least help? LOL!

September or early October would work great for me - I'm down at Disney the same time you'll be. :cooldance:

ravensdreamer
07-25-2007, 12:38 PM
I did! This was my first attempt at redeeming. And despite having a zooba pending I had acquired enough to get a $25, I am on hold for a Blockbuster one for the same amount...so I am slowly building my stash for our trip in Jan. THANK YOUSOOO MUCH!

wisconsinmom
07-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Well today I cashed out for $200 leaving a whopping $3 in my account. I need to get working for the next special. I'm done making money for my August trip but now I'm working on spending cash for the trip my DS 5 and I are doing in late October:)

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I had hoped to get the 200 but ended up about 10 dollars short...I did cash out for $150 though...and my account like many of yours does look really sad....Going to start ASAP on getting it back to a presentable amount. :rotfl:

Now to really get with it and try to be able to do a bigger cash out next time around for our December trip.....

nurseminnie76
07-26-2007, 12:24 AM
I cashed out for $150. Now I need to start earning for the next special so I can do at least $200. We are planning a trip for late April/ early May so I should have plenty of time to earn.:cooldance:

disney_girl
07-26-2007, 01:07 AM
I cashed out for the $100 for our early Oct trip. It always feels sad when the account balance drops so drastically. Just means I need to get busy building it back up! After Zooba posts, I'll be halfway to SM status again. :cooldance:
I'll probably cash out for another $25 before our trip and then start saving up for our next trip after the baby arrives!

Candi
07-26-2007, 01:55 AM
I cashed out for $150. I have some credit holds and lots of offers still to do so I hope I can get enough for $200 next time!!!

arob414
07-26-2007, 07:10 AM

That would be great. I hope to be up to $200 by then. AND, a SM. Just $38 away when all my credits come thru.:banana: :clap:

wilsonfamily4
07-26-2007, 10:30 AM
I am all for the later the better. September is just 2 months away. Early October or November would really be best for me. November would be great because I could have gotten some Christmas shopping done and that would really help!

nicholfamily5
07-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I cashed out for a total of $275 last night!!
I'm so grateful for these gc's, as they are going to allow us to buy what souvies we really would like, as opposed to what is cheap!

now my next goal is to work on christmas shopping money!

Thanks for the great deals Tricia! Without that $188 special I wouldn't have been able to get so much!

Chelley00
07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I cashed out for a $25 yesterday morning, then thanks to help for the girls here, pulled a couple more offers to get the $4.72 I needed to have enough to cash out for another $25 last night.

Arky
07-26-2007, 07:00 PM
I'd love to see another special cashout in early October ! We head to DL in November!

I cashed for the $200 GC. I have less than $10 in my account. I appreciate all of Tricia's work on the manual credits. Because on Tuesday I was $4 short and afraid I wouldn't get it.