PDA

View Full Version : DVC SSR owner want to trade for my VWL points?

LauraLea
09-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I thought I would try here before I go to the DIS.

I have a maximum of 271 VWL points that are good from Dec 1, 2008 thru Nov 30, 2009. Some of these are borrowed points so they are locked into that UY.

I would love to stay in the Treehouse Villas in Sept 2009, but realize it will take having home resort advantage to get such a reservation.

So if anyone needs an 11-month reservation at VWL, please let me know.

TIA........Laura

SunshineGirl
09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
I thought I would try here before I go to the DIS.

I have a maximum of 271 VWL points that are good from Dec 1, 2008 thru Nov 30, 2009. Some of these are borrowed points so they are locked into that UY.

I would love to stay in the Treehouse Villas in Sept 2009, but realize it will take having home resort advantage to get such a reservation.

So if anyone needs an 11-month reservation at VWL, please let me know.

TIA........Laura

We have SSR and would love to stay at VWL. But we're out of the loop... Can you book the Treehouse with regular SSR resort points?

ligrumpygirl
09-25-2008, 07:44 PM
We have SSR and would love to stay at VWL. But we're out of the loop... Can you book the Treehouse with regular SSR resort points?

According to the release last week, Treehouse will be an additional part of SSR.

LauraLea
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCnews.htm#TreehouseVillas

past the annoucement of BLT is the annoucement for the Treehouse villas. as i understand, they will be taking reservations beginning 2/1/09 for stays later in 2009. i am sure they will give SSR owners first opportunity to book before allowing other DVC members to book. the word is that the treehouses will require the same # of points as current 2-brs @ SSR. i would need 243 pts for the reservation i want.

let me know if we can help each other out............Laura

laura