PDA

View Full Version : When do Weekend Credits Show UP?

natofborg
09-29-2008, 01:19 PM
I found out one week ago that I was close reaching Super Member status. Whether or not all my surveys from Friday, Saturday and Sunday actually get credited will determine whether or not I make Supermember status. When can I expect them to be updated on the site?

askomsky
09-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Usually they show up on Monday around 930 am or 1230 pm EST but sometimes they're delayed which seems to be the case today.

memanana
09-29-2008, 01:46 PM
mine have not credited from the weekend yet anyone else having that problem??

kimbih
09-29-2008, 01:59 PM
mine neither yet...but they've been late before so I'm not too worried :)

bbangel
09-29-2008, 02:02 PM
It is likely that Greenfield is still having problems with the automatic script. I would advise patience :sunshine:

m4travels
09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
I would advise patience :sunshine:
Excellent advice!!

memanana
09-29-2008, 03:42 PM
yeah they have credited from the weekend thank you SR :love:

natofborg
09-29-2008, 08:48 PM
I got credit for Friday and Saturday, but not Sunday... :(

Iteach
09-29-2008, 09:01 PM
I got credit for Friday and Saturday, but not Sunday... :(

I'm so sorry that your survey from Sunday didn't credit, but don't worry, you still have time to make SM before midnight tomorrow and several options. Did you do a daily survey today and get the congrats page? You can also try an OTX which is .75 credits. You can also try one of the fast crediting offers. They usually post the hour or 2 after you complete them with the congrats page.

BTW, did you get the Sunshine Rewards congrats page after the survey you did on Sunday? If you did, sometimes those credits show up late. It's not often, but then can show days or a couple of weeks later. But to be safe making SM try to get something else. HTH and good luck!:sunshine:

natofborg
09-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes, I did get teh congrats page. My OTX survey for today didn't credit, either, so unless I am really lucky and some of the "fast crediting" offers actually show up that I did yesterday, I don't think I'll make Supermember. Oh, well. I really dont' know what I'm missing out on, anyway. I didn't even know that I was close until about a week ago. Maybe next time.

askomsky
09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Yes, I did get teh congrats page. My OTX survey for today didn't credit, either, so unless I am really lucky and some of the "fast crediting" offers actually show up that I did yesterday, I don't think I'll make Supermember. Oh, well. I really dont' know what I'm missing out on, anyway. I didn't even know that I was close until about a week ago. Maybe next time.

How far away are you? Did you clear cookied before doing an OTX? Have you cleared cookies since doing the fast crediting offers? I make a habit of clearing cookies every morning. Did you open a new email address when trying the offers?
What about the Vista print offers, they usually pay well, fast and a great product for the cost of shipping.