PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, SunshineGirl & Family!!

3dog2kidmom
07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Tricia & family,

I wanted to take a minute and offer my sincere thanks for all your hard work to make SR and the SR forum such fun, exciting, and lucrative sites!! Not only is earning free Disney money here the best, but you have created such an amazing community together with added chat & games for entertainment that I barely spend online time anywhere else!

I took advantage of the special today and cashed out for $350, and it keeps hitting me that not only was the $330 I earned free money, but that $330 earned another free $20. Is that what rich people mean when they say to be sure your money is working for you? :rotfl:

Anyway, we are going to be able to go to Disney in January and use our free plane tickets only because of you and Sunshine Rewards. If it weren't for the gift cards I'm earning here, we wouldn't be able to afford to go anywhere before those plane credits expire, so I am extremely grateful!

Thanks again :heart:

wilsonfamily4
07-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Is that what rich people mean when they say to be sure your money is working for you? :rotfl:

:

So funny. :rotfl:

This site is amazing. I cannot believe we lived before them. :)

Soccer Princess
07-25-2007, 07:15 PM
I agree. SR is the best thing ever! We really do appreciate your hard work and dedication, Tricia, Cindy, and Kevin! :)

Alice28
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
THANK YOU TRICIA, KEVIN and CINDY! :sunshine: :hugs: My cash out today will buy DH and I several meals in Disneyland this fall- with money so tight right now, this is much appreciated!

wdwabby
07-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Agreed - I know I've only been here a short while, but I absolutely love this site - it's so much fun and being able to earn something towards our trip has been an absolute blessing.

Thank you so much!:sunshine:

mseg16222
07-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Totally agree....with the almost 600 I have earned it has all been put back for our trip next year. My husband can not believe how much I have made so he no longer complains about me being on here and doing surveys.

WE ARE ALL VERY LUCKY THAT YOU ALL TAKE THE TIME AND PATIENCE TO MAKE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS AND REWARDS THAT ARE GREAT FOR US........:cheers:

disney_girl
07-25-2007, 07:57 PM
I echo your THANK YOU to Tricia, Kevin and Cindy for all of the hard work on this site! I'm sure that we don't have a clue what really goes on behind the scenes! Since I left my job to be a SAHM with my son and have another on the way, the Disney money I've earned here has allowed us to continue to take our Disney trips. We use the cards to pay for dining, special party tickets and any of the fun stuff we want! Thanks again for your efforts- they definitely don't go unnoticed!

sunshinecindy
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM
You are all welcome. Speaking on behalf of myself, I'm so glad that Tricia invited me to be part of this community. I know I'm not a big Disney fan, and I get such a kick out of hearing you guys talk about your impending trips and how excited you are to be going. I think its great that in this small, fun way, you can contribute to making your trips, meals out or whatever, a little easier on the pocketbook. We are always open to ideas (though we don't always do them) and we look forward to a very long friendship with all of you. This site is the best. :rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
07-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Just wanted to put in my Thanks. As a single mom, I've tried SOOO many reward programs, looking for ways to stretch every dollar and this is easily the best one I've done. :heart: It's great to earn the money, it's great to know you can get help quickly, and it's great to feel like such a community! You guys really have something to be proud of.

apettyjohn
07-26-2007, 11:42 PM
I want to say my thanks to you also for everything you guys do to help us. i've been doing reward sites for a good while now and this site is THE BEST!!! Tricia, you have not made just a site...you have made a little family. I don't post as much as some of you guys do but I want to make sure you now I appreciate everything ya'll do.Thanks again, April:love:

kimntrent
07-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Dove
07-27-2007, 12:32 PM
I too, Thank The Sunshine Family For all the little extra's I have been able to get my grand children on our trip's to Disney, wouldn't have been able to do it with out you !
This site has truly been a blessing to me in more way's than you know !

Dovie

Anna
07-28-2007, 12:50 AM
I agree with everyone...SR, Tricia, Cindy, and Kevin are AWESOME. This is such a fun site and network of people that I cannot wait to log on to see what is going on. Now with the games and chat, I rarely go to many other sites! My kids love to see our Disney money grow each day/week. Thank you for doing what you do! :hugs: