PDA

View Full Version : Disney Couture

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 12:07 AM
Just wanted to share the new tshirts in the disney couture line in case anyone was looking for a unique one to wear. I got a pretty tinkerbell one from here last year. There is a bit of sticker shock on some of the tshirts but for others they are no worse than in the parks.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/DisneyCouture.jsp

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I love the disney couture line. Such neat clothes. I order a t-shirt last year and the thing was sized way small. Had to return it. Have you found that at all? I'd love to try it again but don't want to just end up returning it.

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Well the tink shirt I have was actually a little bigger than I would have liked because it stretched out a little but nothing bad. I'm thinking for the yellow tshirt (I'm going to order it I think) that I'll stick with a M but the black one with the way its shaped I might order down if they get it back in stock.

Magical JenK
07-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Ohhh I love Disney Couture! Thank you! I have so many Mickey t-shirts though! I don't care though!! I like the "grape" one of Mickey & Minnie kissing! That's cute! I like it when t-shirts have something on the back!

BTW...if anyone ever sees a t-shirt that has Mickey on the front & then on the back has the back of Mickey let me know!! I'm on the lookout for those!!

m 'n c
07-27-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll keep looking around for you Jen. Have you seen the disney vintage line? I saw it right after I posted that link. Its a few down the list from disney couture.

I did a little drunk shopping late last night and ended up with they yellow mickey tshirt and the black 1/2 sleeve tinkerbell tshirt over there using a 15% off code, free shipping, and no tax :)

Magical JenK
07-27-2007, 09:26 AM
I'll keep looking around for you Jen. Have you seen the disney vintage line? I saw it right after I posted that link. Its a few down the list from disney couture.

I did a little drunk shopping late last night and ended up with they yellow mickey tshirt and the black 1/2 sleeve tinkerbell tshirt over there using a 15% off code, free shipping, and no tax :)

OMG! I'm totally laughing here! I've heard of drunk dialing, but never drunk shopping!! Ahhh the times have changed w/internet haven't they!! LOVE it!! Good for you!! Awesome deal!! It's payday today so I may just get the purple one, I've had a heck of a week & deserve something right?! (Who cares that in the last 3 weeks I've made 4 purchases!!)

And no, I didn't see the vintage line, I'll have to take a peak. I'm pretty sure the mickey shirt I'm looking for was in the vintage line. I saw it once at Sax & then again on ebay but it was only in XS.

Thanks for letting me know!!

m 'n c
07-27-2007, 09:33 AM
if you are going to order let me know and I'll pull up the coupon code. I believe its JT for 15% off but I will definetly double check. Their shipping is very quick. I really like that site.

Yes drunk shopping can be really bad. What doesn't help is that I have cc numbers saved at sites like that. Luckily I haven't done too much damage yet doing shopping like that. I think I'm usually coherent enough to know that actually buying the stuff on my wish list at Nordies for full price is not a good idea so I shy away from them. Amazon though is full game.

ETA: that is the right coupon code. Its a multi use code so you shouldn't have a problem

Magical JenK
07-27-2007, 09:41 AM
I'll for sure take you up on the coupon! Thanks much! A friend of mine gave me a Vintage Disney tee the other day...it's teal blue & it's Mickey & he's MAD! His eyes are all mean & towards the bottom it says "Revenge will be mine" in gold. It's pretty cool. You don't see too many "mean" Mickeys!! :0)

m 'n c
07-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Ok I double checked it is JT for 15% off.

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Just wanted to update. I ordered the yellow mickey shirt and the black tinkerbell shirt and they came yesterday!! They are really cute and I'm glad I got them. They will be perfect for my trip next year.