PDA

View Full Version : Surveys...do you ever forget if you did one for the day?

lkturner
10-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Sometimes I forget if I already completed the greenfield survey for the day or not. :o Is there a way to tell if you've already completed the 1 survey per day or not? At least with OTX, they will let you know when your 24 hours is up and you can complete another one.

cglaura
10-01-2008, 04:05 PM
I keep a notebook:

Date

Type of Survey (Greenfield, OTX, My2Cents)

What the survey was about

Time finished

Mark pd. when I receive credit.

What # survey it is for the month to count towards bonus.

I'd never remember otherwise. I don't know what I ate for breakfast :D

lkturner
10-01-2008, 04:10 PM
That's a good idea. I should do that too, since I forget what I ate for breakfast too!!:)

m4travels
10-01-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't even dare answer this question!

SunshineGirl
10-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't even dare answer this question!

The question for you is whether you even remember what day it is.....

:p

m4travels
10-01-2008, 05:35 PM
The question for you is whether you even remember what day it is.....

:p

I am soooooooooo glad tomorrow's Saturday!

PSL1013
10-01-2008, 05:39 PM
I mark my calendar after I finish one but sometimes I forget to do that! :rotfl: I really wish they would go back to not letting you try for another like what used to happen, it would make it so much easier.

faithhope
10-01-2008, 08:18 PM
There is a thread on the boards here to record your surveys...

I like to record the general topic of the survey...that way when the surveys ask have you done a survey about blahblah in the past month, I can quickly look at the posts and see...otherwise I'd have no clue.

I think I've only once in over a year had a gf survey not credit... but I felt good that I knew which one had problems, and I could post and warn others about it. I'm so happy other people post about problem surveys too... keeps me from wasting time on some surveys... or just knowing that some are quirky.

Iteach
10-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I also keep track in the forum survey thread and have found it extremely helpful in tracking my surveys, what credits and does not, and also keeps my survey count for the month. I use to write it down, but found that I keep up with the survey thread here much better and it only takes a minute each day.

chipndale
10-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I am soooooooooo glad tomorrow's Saturday!

Hope you have a good weekend. :rotfl:

mollyeilis
10-02-2008, 01:37 AM
My notebook ran out of pages, and I've found myself just keeping track of the surveys in the thread for that. Then when a survey credits I mark that down in the same thread. :)

s&k'smom
10-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Hi I just wanted to ask a question as I am very new to this. How often does everyone do a survey. I guess I was just a little nervous about giving out any info online. I see the Greenfield one and was just curious. Does that make sense, sorry it's very early and my coffee hasn't kicked in!

m 'n c
10-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi I just wanted to ask a question as I am very new to this. How often does everyone do a survey. I guess I was just a little nervous about giving out any info online. I see the Greenfield one and was just curious. Does that make sense, sorry it's very early and my coffee hasn't kicked in!

Most people do them daily. With Greenfield surveys you don't really have to give out your name, phone number, or address so you don't have to worry about your privacy. They just want generic information. If you ever find one that you are uncomfortable with you can close out and try for a new one (can't do this with the OTX surveys though but they work the same).

AuroraBorealis
11-11-2008, 02:08 PM
This is very much a newbie question--

I know it says you can only take one survey every 24 hours but does that count if I don't qualify for the survey? Do my non-qualifying attempts count towards the 24-hour limit?

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere/should be asked elsewhere but as evidenced by my post count (this is my first!) I'm very new and just trying to learn the ropes!

SunshineGirl
11-11-2008, 02:34 PM
This is very much a newbie question--

I know it says you can only take one survey every 24 hours but does that count if I don't qualify for the survey? Do my non-qualifying attempts count towards the 24-hour limit?

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere/should be asked elsewhere but as evidenced by my post count (this is my first!) I'm very new and just trying to learn the ropes!

You can keep trying until you get one that takes you the whole way to the end. :) That's when your 24 hours will start again.

julie007
11-13-2008, 03:42 PM
The OTX ones are nice becuase everynow and then I forget what time I did the one the day before. When you get thru the first page it will tell you how long to wait til you com back (ie: 2 hours).

s&k'smom
11-27-2008, 07:31 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a question, the last two days I've been trying to do the daily survey and it's been sooooooooooo slow. Anyone else have any issues? Thank you and have a very happy Thanksgiving.

spring
11-27-2008, 07:42 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this but I had a question, the last two days I've been trying to do the daily survey and it's been sooooooooooo slow. Anyone else have any issues? Thank you and have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Yep, you are not alone! Until it gets fixed, what I've been doing is opening another window up and either reading the SR Forum or my e-mail to give me patience while the survey is loading. It doesn't seem so bad to me if I keep myself occupied while it's loading. HTH

s&k'smom
11-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Wow thanks so much, and that's a really good tip. Have a fantastic holiday.

mollyeilis
11-27-2008, 04:10 PM

This thread (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11428) is the BEST for everyone to talk about surveys! People talk about any issues they might be having, and if you check that before starting your survey for the day, it can be a good head's up, whether it means a survey that isn't finishing properly or warning everyone of the extreme slowness.

Read the first post or so in the thread, then go to the end of it and read the current info. Subscribe, and you'll be in the know!

s&k'smom
11-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Excellent idea, thanks!!!