PDA

View Full Version : Q4 Cashout Goals

kimntrent
10-01-2008, 04:17 PM
What are your goals? Whatcha gonna do with the money?

Kim

m 'n c
10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm going to try and save (ie not cash out) but my earnings goal is $150-$200 for Q4. I'm trying to pay for my honeymoon and am a little over halfway there. The main killer in the whole thing is the airline tickets which are about 1.5 times the cost of the cruise. I also want to try and pay for as many excursions as possible with earnings instead of OOP so we shall see how that goes.

MKelley226
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
We are not planning a Disney vacation for next year now because we are in the process of buying a house, so I am going to use my earning now for target/walmart giftcards and some movie cards thrown in too...especially at the SM rate :)

wilsonfamily4
10-01-2008, 07:53 PM
My goal is to make as much as I can by November 30. Then that will be paypal cashout on December 1 for our Disney trip in January. After this I will not have a Disney trip planned at all so I am thinking of fun things then. Movie cards, dinner out, new clothes I am so looking forward to January when we go to WDW and I can stop saving and start having some plain selfish fun. :)

juliokirkland
10-01-2008, 08:45 PM
We booked a bounceback package for free dining in 2009 at WDW so I'm saving up for disney spending money for our trip. I'm hoping to reach $600 before then. I've got $100 so far.

jenvance
10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
My goal is to make as much as I can by November 30. Then that will be paypal cashout on December 1 for our Disney trip in January. After this I will not have a Disney trip planned at all so I am thinking of fun things then. Movie cards, dinner out, new clothes I am so looking forward to January when we go to WDW and I can stop saving and start having some plain selfish fun. :)

That is like my goal too. LOL. I am hoping to make $200. I know I dream big!!

askomsky
10-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I just cashed out paypal yesterday for another 250 when that hits I'll have 1000 all from SR sitting in my "vacation" fund. We're hoping to go back next November and I'm still trying to convince DH about staying OP this time. If I can show him how much i put aside for it, it may be a go. I left about 50 in my account because I'm pretty sure I'm going to cashout for about 100-150 for xmas shopping just to help ease the increase from everything else. I'm not spending anymore then I usually do but groceries and gas have made our budget go over, so we've had to re-work it. I'm thinking a trampoline as the big xmas present and then just a few small things for the kids. IF that's the case I may try to cash out for a little more at maybe Walmart if they still have any in stock.

Come December I'm back in earning for Disney mode and will keep earning until next November!

mom2ian
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM
I have met my goal of $1000 for our WDW trip this December and anything I make from here on out I am saving up for the trip I want to take next summer to visit my sister in France.

3dog2kidmom
10-01-2008, 11:00 PM
I have $68 in my account at the moment (just cashed out for $300 in Disney cards), and am hoping to cash out for another $200 at the end of November for our January Disney trip. That's a lofty goal since I don't have too much shopping left to do... but what do they say -- if you aim for the moon you might hit some stars or something like that, LOL!

After that, I don't know. But one thing is for sure, it is all for Disney, all the way!

And I'm REALLY hoping the better supermember rate on Disney gift cards comes back again!!

jnorth1007
10-02-2008, 10:03 AM
And I'm REALLY hoping the better supermember rate on Disney gift cards comes back again!!

The best way to make this happen is to start your Christmas shopping now and spending money with the merchants. Those two things are directly correlated so if you guys do more shopping Tricia can give better deals on the cashouts. With the economy being tough and people not shopping as much it is much harder to give away free money. So let's get shopping for our Christmas gifts so we can get better cashouts! :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
10-02-2008, 10:09 AM
The best way to make this happen is to start your Christmas shopping now and spending money with the merchants. Those two things are directly correlated so if you guys do more shopping Tricia can give better deals on the cashouts. With the economy being tough and people not shopping as much it is much harder to give away free money. So let's get shopping for our Christmas gifts so we can get better cashouts! :sunshine:

Well said Janet. Its sort of like a catch 22 here. We get better coupons, more merchants want to join with us and we can run more specials when we spend more with the merchants. That means, more shopping by our members and getting new members who want to shop. I'm amazed when a merchant runs a promo with us and no one takes advantage of it.

iluvamystery89
10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
My SR money has been building since I joined in march, and I think I have enough money to pay for our DDP OR our spending money for next year's disney trip (that's assuming there's not a depression in progress and we can still go). Just can't bear to see my balance zero out right now, lol.

Blessing and Miracle
10-02-2008, 10:41 AM
I was just discussing this with DH on yesterday. I've been at a stand still for awhile with everything going on around here. But I vowed to get my motor started again. Yesterday, I took my first survey in about three months. (Losts lots of money not being active). But hopefully, I can turn things around. I'm ready to hit it hard again. LOL.

I think I'm gonna save for our "Love Fund". We enjoyed going away alone so much last July that we definitely plan on doing it again next year. We don't want it to interfer with our regular Family vacation, so this will definitely help.

I hope to earn at least 1000.00 by next summer. Right now I have a little over 100. in my account. I think I can do it! We all can! :) Good luck everybody!

Alice28
10-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I average about $50 a month with SR. So my goal is keep up my average and do $150 for the quarter.

I plan on doing as much online shopping for Christmas as possible. I also have about $6 in car rental credits that should post in a month and hopefully the cigar offer I did will post $8. HOPE. :heart: So with the $3 already in my account (I know, woo-hoo) I'm getting close to $20 already! I hope to do 2/3 or 3/3 surveys as many days as I can. I slacked in Sept due to being gone 10 days.

I *need* some Christmas shopping money. So, HOPEFULLY I can do some shopping this month, earn some Target or Barnes and Noble gift cards, and then turn around and do more shopping with those online!

3dog2kidmom
10-02-2008, 05:46 PM

LOL... I know! Did you see my numbers last month??

mmm611
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm still thinking about it. I have 55 right now, and with my own financial situation not looking terribly well for the next few months (I'm not sure how long exactly till my temp to perm job is permanent), I think I'm going to have to drastically reduce my Christmas spending. I still have a Lakeside Collection order to place that's been on hold since my car repair bill came in. I did realize that if I cash out my SR money by say, Nov. 1 via Paypal, that will give me the money I need for Christmas. Option B on that front is to buy for immediate family and make funky coasters for the rest of my relatives!

I think I'm hoping for another 50 ish in October to help me out some around here. AFter that, I dunno.