PDA

View Full Version : Another Minnesota Freebie

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 12:31 AM
I don't live in Minnesota so I didn't try this one...but thought it looked like it might be neat so I'd pass it on and those of you that do live in Minnesota can check it out and see.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.momtalk.com/

Signup for the newsletter and get free waterpark tickets or other gifts. Great Deal as 1 ticket to the waterpark of america is $23.95.

As a way of saying "thank you" for visiting MomTalk.com, we would like to send you one of the following gifts.

Please choose which one you would like and provide us with the requested information.

There is a 2 passes per family/party limit. Duplicate registration will be eliminated.

Gift #1: 2 free passes to the Water Park of America located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN.

Gift #2: 2 free passes to the Grand Rios Water Park located in the Grand Rios Hotel, Brooklyn Park, MN.

Gift #3: $10 off a spa treatment at Trillium Spa located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN.

Gift #4: A Free appetizer at The Beach House located in the Grand Rios Hotel, Brooklyn Park, MN.

Gift #5: A Free appetizer at the Split Rock Grille located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN

schachteles
07-27-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't live in Minnesota so I didn't try this one...but thought it looked like it might be neat so I'd pass it on and those of you that do live in Minnesota can check it out and see.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.momtalk.com/

Signup for the newsletter and get free waterpark tickets or other gifts. Great Deal as 1 ticket to the waterpark of america is $23.95.

As a way of saying "thank you" for visiting MomTalk.com, we would like to send you one of the following gifts.

Please choose which one you would like and provide us with the requested information.

There is a 2 passes per family/party limit. Duplicate registration will be eliminated.

Gift #1: 2 free passes to the Water Park of America located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN.

Gift #2: 2 free passes to the Grand Rios Water Park located in the Grand Rios Hotel, Brooklyn Park, MN.

Gift #3: $10 off a spa treatment at Trillium Spa located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN.

Gift #4: A Free appetizer at The Beach House located in the Grand Rios Hotel, Brooklyn Park, MN.

Gift #5: A Free appetizer at the Split Rock Grille located in the Grand Lodge Hotel, Bloomington, MN

This one is well worth it!! I signed up and got my free pass to the Water Park of America. Took a couple of weeks to come, but I can vouch that it is legit and I know many other people that did it too and got their passes! :sunshine2: