PDA

View Full Version : Tubs/Totes for football uniforms

linanglab
07-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey all. Some of you are definitely more knowledgable on where to shop than I am. So here is my question.

I am in charge of keeping track of $$, fundraisers, and ordering equipment (well, the equipment part my DH does) for our Midget Football team. We are in the process of ordering uniforms for our team. One of the sporting stores here is giving us a deal.

We keep the uniforms and equipment (shoulder pads, etc.) in the park's shelter house. Unfortunately, mice like to make nests and chew up our gear. The people who were in charge before us just sort of threw everything in there, and lots of our items had holes from mice, etc. We want to keep our new uniforms AWAY from ruin!

Any ideas where, preferably through SR, that I can order containers to keep our things in? I know Walmart has containers that I have used in the past, but they tend to crack a bit more than I like.

Thanks!

Angela

JillyFish
07-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Have you looked at Restockit or the new one, CleanItSupply?? And there's always Target and KMart.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I just got approved but haven't yet added GetOrganized.com. I think they may have some good stuff, too.

linanglab
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks guys. I have been looking around some of those sites - not the new one yet. I just have to have an "approval" of the equipment manager (DH) and the coaches to spend the money. But I will probably order something SOON!