PDA

View Full Version : Barnes and Noble GC cashout

Alice28
10-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Does the e-gift card for BN.com take the standard 2-4 weeks to receive like the regular gift cards? just curious- I cashed out for that on Monday or Tuesday, and keep scanning my in box. Don't want to miss it! :D

sunshinecindy
10-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Does the e-gift card for BN.com take the standard 2-4 weeks to receive like the regular gift cards? just curious- I cashed out for that on Monday or Tuesday, and keep scanning my in box. Don't want to miss it! :D

Those are normally processed on the next processing date, and yours definately was processed. Hopefully you are checking the same email box that you have listed on your SR acct. It was sent on 9-30.

Alice28
10-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Hmmm.. I just rechecked my comcast.net email address and combed though. It isn't there. Is there a way for BN.com or you to possibly resend the information? Thanks so much.

sunshinecindy
10-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Hmmm.. I just rechecked my comcast.net email address and combed though. It isn't there. Is there a way for BN.com or you to possibly resend the information? Thanks so much.

I don't see a place on there to resend it, but if you open a TT, I think I can find the GC number.

Alice28
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't see a place on there to resend it, but if you open a TT, I think I can find the GC number.

Thank you Cindy, I will do that. :thanks: