PDA

View Full Version : York Photo & Disney Scented Candles

Pooh's Pal
07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Just wondering if either York Photo or Disney Scented Candles are offered through the shopping links?

I know York has the "Offer" (did that one, got credit right away! :) ) but I wasn't sure if I ordered more pictures, we'd get credit.???

And, any chance of the Disney scented candle site being added to the shopping or offer links??

or am I missing something? :confused:

Love SR!! :love:
deb

TIAMOMMA
07-26-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm curious too about the Disney Scented Candles. Can anyone who ordered leave some feedback on how good they are? The scents sound great (esp. the dole whip and bakery) but I should restrain myself until I use up some of my large glass jars from Yankee. Thanks!

Pooh's Pal
07-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I should restrain myself until I use up some of my large glass jars from Yankee. Thanks!

Me too!! I love Yankee!

Also, does anyone have pictures of these yet? Colors?
Is Pooh yellow?? Gold?
Just wondering.:confused:

TIAMOMMA
07-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Me too!! I love Yankee!

Also, does anyone have pictures of these yet? Colors?
Is Pooh yellow?? Gold?
Just wondering.:confused:

Yes, I wish they had pictures on the website. :( (I'm a visual shopper!) I keep trying to picture how big the glass jar ones are.

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm probably going to order some candles tomorrow. I'll post some pictures when they come in (and report on how great I'm sure they are). :) I think she's just starting this business so I bet it wouldn't be feasible to earn rewards here for them, but she did say if you mentioned you are a SR member you'd get a free tart of your choice and a free gift.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 02:57 PM
The deal that I worked out with Disney Scented Candles is that I will list her in other places on the site but not the shopping section. Instead of getting a kickback, you get the free tart as a member of SR.

I'll check around on York. I've never seen a subsequent photo purchase deal for them. But one might be out there somewhere.

DisneyVacationScents
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Hi Everyone I will be posting photos in about 10 minutes....:)

DisneyVacationScents
07-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Here you go, this is the order I got through with last night.....and don't forget being a SR member you get a free tart of your choice and a free surprise with you order.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3661/015ei1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Pooh's Pal
07-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Thanks everyone!!

DisneyVacationScents....those look awesome!! I'll order up some..thanks for posting a pic!! :)

Tricia...thanks for the info on York...I got my "Disney Collage" from York in the mail today and thought I might order some prints of different photos I used. No problem if they don't ....I'll pay to get them...Oh, bTW..they did a GREAT job on the collage too!!

deb