PDA

View Full Version : How to maximize Sunshine Rewards for Disney

jennypenny
10-05-2008, 05:38 PM
I am just getting started with Sunshine rewards. The points are going towards a trip to WDW.
I would love some tips from seasoned vets. :sunshine2: How do I go about everything? THe site is a little overwhelming.

Thank you.

ligrumpygirl
10-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Hello and welcome!! You have come to the right site to make Disney money...and some great new friends along the way!

My advice is to read the stickeys and then ask questions!!

jennypenny
10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks!

schaery
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Daily surveys and OTX surveys are the most obvious places to start. Then watch for the paid clicks the come up during the day.

m 'n c
10-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome Jenny!

A few things:

Start with the sticky in the Member's Q&A section called SR FAQ thread. It will give you a good overview of everything on here. Make sure you read the instructions on how to complete a freebie.

Then read the sticky in the Technical issues section on common software and where to find them and install the ones you feel comfortable with.

Next, read any other stickies you have time for but make sure to come back another day to read the ones you don't get to so you are in the loop.

After that I'd start with the Daily survey and the OTX survey. Make sure to read the first posts in the long Daily survey thread that we have going in the Technical issues section to learn how the credit.

After that I'd start trying a freebie offer or two. Read the Automatic credits for me thread in the Offers and Contests section from the last post to the first post. Try the offers on the last page first as those are the current ones that are crediting well for everyone.

We are here to help so ask as many questions as you need to.

Also make sure to post in the forum. Once you hit 75 posts you can join us in chat and you can ask for help realtime if you need it. :)

jenvance
10-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Great Advice, I can't think of anything else. Just wanted to welcome you to the board.