PDA

View Full Version : Signature help

linanglab
07-26-2007, 03:51 PM
I want to change my pic in my signature. I have done it before, but seem to be confused all of the sudden. I was pulling it from photobucket. I resized it, but when I paste it to my siggie, it comes back to full size. Am I doing something wrong? Our pics can only be so big, right? It shrunk on photobucket, but not on my signature.....

Angela

Kycha
07-26-2007, 04:06 PM
I know I had that problem when changing photos over on the Dis. Someone told me to refresh my screen after I added it to my sig. For some reason that seemed to work.

linanglab
07-26-2007, 04:09 PM
great....I will go back and try that. My pic is 2 years old, so it is time for a new one!

Angela

linanglab
07-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Well, it did not work for me....Anyone else with suggestions?????

Angela

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 04:21 PM
did you resize and upload to photobucket or just resize over there? Usually I just use a program to resize it, save, and then upload to photobucket so that it will be easier to deal with.

linanglab
07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
I changed the size ON photobucket....Can't remember where I did it before. i suppose I will have to play around with it. You would think that if I changed the size on photobucket, that is all I would need to do.... I will work on it for a little more longer. :computer:

Angela

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 04:49 PM
I always use a program called infaview or infraview (google both) to resize then I upload. Its a free and fairly easy program if you run into problems.

linanglab
07-26-2007, 05:34 PM
I am still having issues...I had all of them uploaded to My Pictures from my CD. Then I uploaded them to Photobucket. Then I tried to copy and paste to my signature AFTER I resized it. Can someone give me another way, a little more specifically, the steps I need to take to resize them??

Angela

linanglab
07-30-2007, 07:22 AM
I am bumping up this because it is driving me CRAZY! If someone would like to give me a step by step I would appreciate.

I tried the infraview - it kept telling me I needed to have a subscription. Maybe i got the wrong site....

Angela

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 08:09 AM
Sorry! No Photobucket experience here!

tommygirl79
07-30-2007, 08:24 AM
I have also tried many times to resize a picture in Photobucket and it just doesn't work. I have tried it various ways and for some reason it just won't change the size when I send it over to a forum. So, like the PP suggested, I just resize now before I upload and then post it on the forums. HTH!

linanglab
07-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Dumb question....How do you resize BEFORE you put it in photobucket?

Angela

linanglab
07-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Never mind! I figured it out. I am getting better and better with this computer stuff. Do you like my new pic? At least it is from this year and not 2 years ago!

Angela

jnorth1007
07-30-2007, 10:08 AM
So cute Angela. I like this one better because we can actually see you guys LOL I never could tell if you were even in the other one because it was too dark and the background light KWIM? Beautiful kids.