PDA

View Full Version : Very Important Question....

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Are any of you girls Grey Girls?? Please tell me you are, I cannot wait for it to start up again, and once it does, I think that is seriously all I talk about. LOL:rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
07-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Do you mean greys anatomy?

If you mean that then yes, Kind of. I netflixed season 2 and 3 last October so i when I finally got through all that I didn't want to come into season 3 with so much already done. So I have been waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can catch up. It doesn't come out until September so I am hoping I can get it watched before season 4 starts. I have had to cover my ears (and eyes) a ton this year as all my friends want to talk about it!!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Do you mean greys anatomy?

If you mean that then yes, Kind of. I netflixed season 2 and 3 last October so i when I finally got through all that I didn't want to come into season 3 with so much already done. So I have been waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can catch up. It doesn't come out until September so I am hoping I can get it watched before season 4 starts. I have had to cover my ears (and eyes) a ton this year as all my friends want to talk about it!!

Oh dear, we need to get you all caught up, and FAST! lol Have you tried watching the episodes on nbc.com?

jnorth1007
07-26-2007, 07:17 PM
I love Grey's. Truly and devotionally LOL. I will be happy to discuss it whenever you like. I will however be very upset if the whole show changed characters and none of the old ones are back except George and Callie.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Yep. SunshineGirl, SunshineCindy AND SunshineGuy. LOL!

chocovrdmicears
07-26-2007, 07:31 PM
I am 100% truly passionately committed in my :heart: Of Grey's!!!! Seriously...:o
I miss them desperately! :( I watched every episode this past season faithfully..couldn't wait for the season finale...then my son fell off a table (long story) and we spent the entire night in the emergency room...fortunately he is fine..but I missed the finale. I have no idea how it ended and I don't want to know until they reshow the episode before the new season starts...I am DYING over here! I don't even know what happened at the wedding!

mseg16222
07-26-2007, 07:50 PM
FOund Greys by accident and once I did my hubby and I went and purchased the seasons on DVD.......and I watched every episode faithfully and so has my husband.....I can't wait by I am afrais to see who is coming back and not.......I heard Izzy didn't want to but 1 more year on contract.........:(

Hedy
07-26-2007, 08:13 PM
When do we find out who's coming back?

LyndaM
07-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Seriously, I could not love another tv show like I love this one! I can't wait! If you go over to abc.com you can find the shows site and read blogs from Shondra, the writer, and what message boards!

I miss greys - can't wait!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-26-2007, 08:37 PM
PHEW So glad to know that I am not alone!! WOoo HoOo I am so excited. My mom and sister got me and Dh HOOKED! lol. And then from there, I got all the girls from my Old job, hooked, and so every Thurs night. we would meet and my moms, my sisters, or My home, and would have a big ol' dinner, and watch. LOL.. after each show, my phone would be ringing like crazy from all of the girls I worked with. I've only watched for 2 seasons. :cooldance: Cant wait!!!:cooldance:

mamalori
08-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Big fan here. Does anyone know the date that the new season starts??