PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Cashing out for Disney

faithhope
10-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I cashed out for $300 in Disney gift cards at the end of September, and I am so excited that I hit 97 credits to cashout for another 100...
so I hit 97.00 credits exactly...and like a little child that can't wait...I immediately go to cashout...and the button is greyed out...
and it says I have 96.9991:rotfl:

so now I need to find away to earn 9/10000 of a cent so I can cash out...
:rotfl:

Update: scratch off gave me 2 cents... so I cashed out!! but my balance is so sad.

m 'n c
10-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh that is so funny Faith. I know you will get that 9/10000 of a cent today.

spring
10-10-2008, 12:01 PM
I cashed out for $300 in Disney gift cards at the end of September, and I am so excited that I hit 97 credits to cashout for another 100...
so I hit 97.00 credits exactly...and like a little child that can't wait...I immediately go to cashout...and the button is greyed out...
and it says I have 96.9991:rotfl:

so now I need to find away to earn 9/10000 of a cent so I can cash out...
:rotfl:

Update: scratch off gave me 2 cents... so I cashed out!! but my balance is so sad.

Awesome! You go girl!:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

pbhall13
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Excellent Faith (I think you and I keep trying to cash out around the same time)........I have a bit over $75 in my account with a shoebuy order that should credit before the 15th........and I figure if the survey gods are on my side i may be able to hit that magical 97 number.....if not I know that I can at least cashout for 75!

Good for you.........have fun spending it!!!!! this one is for my girls 'fun' money so I would love to give them the 100 card, but 75 to an 8 & 5 year old is still 'like a million dollar' in the words of Sadie (5 yr old)

shmily1
10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm new so I'm here dreaming of cashing out like you all are doing!!! I REALLY want some Disney cards!!!!!;)

Congratulations!!!

spring
10-12-2008, 07:25 AM
I'm new so I'm here dreaming of cashing out like you all are doing!!! I REALLY want some Disney cards!!!!!;)

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to SR! When I joined a little over a year ago, I never dreamed that I would be successful in cashing out. I just keep clicking away at surveys, paid offers, with a smattering of shopping, and now I have almost entirely paid my way on a 7 night Disney Cruise for next summer. It is possible. Persistence pays off. Make sure you read the forum, especially the little stickies with hints and a lot of valuable info. Good luck!:sunshine:

disney_girl
10-12-2008, 08:41 AM

Congratulations!!!

Welcome!! Get familiar with SR by reading through all of the stickies and then ask questions if you need to! We are leaving for WDW this Wednesday and I will have over $700 in Disney gift cards earned through SR...it's totally awesome and REAL!!:sunshine:

faithhope
10-12-2008, 09:25 AM

Congratulations!!!

I think my first month on SR I earned a whole $0.20 as all I did were clicks, but after reading the board here I learned about surveys and offers.
I also thought I wouldn't do much shopping, as I'm a big bargain hunter, but I found I could actually buy some things online cheaper than in the local stores.

Welcome to the SR forum... as you can see there are many friendly people willing to help out with any questions you may have.

s&k'smom
10-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Oh wow this is exactly the reason I joined Sunshine Rewards as we are going to Disney next year. Would you guys mind if I asked a bunch of questions? Thanks.

SunshineGirl
10-16-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh wow this is exactly the reason I joined Sunshine Rewards as we are going to Disney next year. Would you guys mind if I asked a bunch of questions? Thanks.

We love questions!! Have you joined the New Member Forum yet? That's a place where you can get some real one-on-one interaction with Angie and the other new members. But the whole board is also pretty darn friendly when it comes to questions. Welcome!! :sunshine:

s&k'smom
10-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks so much, I have an online friend who loves it here and does really well.

So first question I earn some rewards, do the survey's etc, and build up $. I have signed up to get just Disney dollars. So when I go to cash in, they just send me the disney dollars? Sorry if that sounds too broad I hope you know what I'm getting at!

(It's been a long day already and that darn full moon!).

faithhope
10-16-2008, 11:04 AM

So first question I earn some rewards, do the survey's etc, and build up $. I have signed up to get just Disney dollars. So when I go to cash in, they just send me the disney dollars? Sorry if that sounds too broad I hope you know what I'm getting at!

You can cash out for disney dollars at the 20 disney dollars (20.25 credits) or 30 disney dollars (30.25 credits)...

When you get enough credits you go to rewards section on SR and redeem for the item you want.

Did you also notice you can get Disney gift cards?

SunshineGirl
10-16-2008, 11:04 AM

Actually, once you hit your 45 days and go in to cash out, you can choose whatever you want--Disney Dollars, Disney Gift Cards, Rainforest Cafe Gift Cards, etc. You could even get some of each if you want.

s&k'smom
10-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Wow this is awesome! It seems like a great way to earn extra dollars for our trip next year. And there is nothing I like better than spending money in Disney.

Magical JenK
10-16-2008, 01:55 PM
And there is nothing I like better than spending money in Disney.

Actually...there is...

spending free money you earned on SR in Disney! :p

Welcome to SR!

toystoryduo
10-16-2008, 02:01 PM

:welcome: to Sunshine Rewards, s&k's mom!!!:party:I'm glad that you decided to come over!:hugs:

s&k'smom
10-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello my friend, thanks for the info, you Rock Sista!