PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley

Soccer Princess
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Any way we can get Vera Bradley bags through SR shopping? :)

SunshineGirl
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
I think I remember someone asking this before a long time ago (Robin?). Where can you get them online?

Hedy
07-26-2007, 09:34 PM
I think I remember someone asking this before a long time ago (Robin?). Where can you get them online?

verabradley.com is the only place you can get them online.

Soccer Princess
07-26-2007, 09:35 PM
lol Tricia.... I think it was Robin. We have had VB talks many times lol.

~Kathie
07-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Vera Bradley doesn't allow any authorized retailers to sell their products online except for their own website. I don't think they do any Rewards sites. :(

I was at a Disneyana Show a few weekends ago and was talking to a gal who carries them in her shop (along with Disney merchandise). She said that change in policy took a big chunk out of their business. They can say they carry them on their website, but you have to call or email to order.

Reminds me that I need the new Kensington. I just received my catalog.

Too bad you couldn't find an online store that carries them.........not sure how that would work with the emailing calling. :confused:

Soccer Princess
07-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Hmm... that stinks. Thanks for letting us know though Kathie!

Alice28
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Who me, Vera, what, where? There is no way in HECK I was talking about SHOPPING for something like VERA BRADLEY! :rotfl: OK, yeah, it was me. The closest I have found is it you buy something on ebay.

tarheelpat
07-27-2007, 08:28 AM
I bought one on ebay. There are lots of new with tags Vera Bradley items. The seller I bought from has a "store." I got .39 from SR for the purchase, plus I got the big credits when I registered for ebay. I love the bag, too.