PDA

View Full Version : Help - Need Information about Shopping credit

chipndale
07-27-2007, 10:50 AM
I have not shopped very much through Sunshine - why I have no idea. I did some online shopping on Wednesday evening through Kohl's and nothing has shown up as pending. Is it too early? Should I be concerned?

LuvMyBoys
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
I have not shopped very much through Sunshine - why I have no idea. I did some online shopping on Wednesday evening through Kohl's and nothing has shown up as pending. Is it too early? Should I be concerned?

Don't worry!! :sunshine2: I did an order with Kohl's just a bit ago. It didn't show up in my account as pending until 4 days after I placed the order.

It credited just fine though. :)

chipndale
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks, I was hoping that I would get credit.

m 'n c
07-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Most shopping takes about a week to show up as pending. I think some merchants turn things over to Tricia on a certain day of the week so it might not show up until the next cycle.

chipndale
07-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the replies. I guess that I was just nervous that I had not done everything that I needed to do so that I would get credit. My credit showed up today as pending. :cooldance: My order shipped today also. I can't wait to get it. I am going to have to do some more online shopping.

~Kathie
07-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Many times the merchant won't inform Tricia until the item is shipped and they charge your CC. I know Shoebuy is like that.