PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Place shopping credits?

luvmickey
10-16-2008, 06:17 PM
I think I already know the answer to this but I thought I would ask any ways.
i work for the childrens place and I get a discount with them. Can I still buy stuff through sunshinerewards and get credit for it. I don't want to do anything to get in trouble at work or here. I am thinking that it would not work but I am getting ready to purchase a lot of stuff from their online store so I thought I would ask. My son needs husky jeans and they only sell them online.

SunshineGirl
10-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Probably not. But you can use the link and give it a shot.

I was just opening up our newest box of CP goodies for the girls and doling them out. :)

luvmickey
10-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Its really the only reason I work there is to buy my boys clothes. I don't make any money there. I think I have made more here this year than at childrens place. LOL Right now all the clearance is an additional 50% off. They have some great deals right now.

fourfoxesinpa
10-17-2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks for this post. I was able to get some great deals on long sleeve tops for the kids and used the 15% off code on top of it. Like 8 shirts, delivered, for less than $30!

Alice28
10-22-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm fairly sure you will get your credit. I worked there per diem for a year or so doing stock and I made an online purchase thru SR this summer and did receive credit for it. :party: