PDA

View Full Version : Flash Chat problems??

Pooh's Pal
07-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Anyone else....I get in...for a moment...then a box pops up saying:Adobe Flash Player 9 .....yadayadaya...then, it will make your computer run slowly, and may become unresponsive.

Do I have a problem with my Adobe? Flashplayer? or is it my OLD computer?

I got on the other day, just not tonight...I did hear the Jetsons, and tried to type, but it took like 10 minutes to type one sentence and would not "send" to the room???

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I"m lagging pretty bad at times...but I'm able to participate!

bartleby1
07-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Anyone else....I get in...for a moment...then a box pops up saying:Adobe Flash Player 9 .....yadayadaya...then, it will make your computer run slowly, and may become unresponsive.

Do I have a problem with my Adobe? Flashplayer? or is it my OLD computer?

I got on the other day, just not tonight...I did hear the Jetsons, and tried to type, but it took like 10 minutes to type one sentence and would not "send" to the room???

Yup, mine does the same thing :(. I get the "script causing slowness" error, or something like that. I keep trying because I'd love to participate, but I don't think my computer can handle it. Poor thing is 8 years old and still running windows 98. :(

So, for now, I'm stuck on the forums only. Maybe Santa will bring me a new computer, lol!

Pooh's Pal
07-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Poor thing is 8 years old and still running windows 98. :( So, for now, I'm stuck on the forums only. Maybe Santa will bring me a new computer, lol!

98....me too...8 years old..me too!! DD has the new college laptop, but MOM, no....old one!! I do believe in Santa!!