PDA

View Full Version : HIMYM fans...

Hedy
10-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Thoughts on last night's episode? Spoilers in white:
I was fairly confident that Stella wasn't the mother, but I'm surprised that Robin returned to the US so quickly (although we've known she would return since the Goat episode last season). I've heard a theory (based upon the fact that Stella says she and her sister were at a St. Patrick's day party) that Stella's sister is the mother, but given Ted's aversion to women Barney has had, I'm unsure-of course it's possible Stella has more than 1 sister. Then again, I was also pretty sure Stella saying that about the party was a red herring.

m 'n c
10-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I am so out of the loop on this show. Season 3 comes out today I think so I'm going to grab it and catch up with Season 3 this weekend as well as watch the episodes shown this year so far. I think it has only been a few.

With that said I don't mind spoilers so I'm going to read what you said and then comment next week when I am caught up. :)

m 'n c
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Ok just read your comments. I am still wondering if they are going to drag back the girl from Season 1. You know the first one Ted loved but she moved away abruptly at the very end of the season. She is the only one that they haven't called aunt somebody or he hasn't said wasn't your mother directly. Thoughts?

Magical JenK
10-22-2008, 03:13 PM
I THOUGHT I was caught up, but clearly I am not...I will catch up & then get back to you someday! :0)

Hedy
11-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Was anyone else royally pissed on Ted's behalf last night? He was all ready to move to NJ for Stella, but then she moved beck to NYC to be with Tony.

m 'n c
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Once again I'm not caught up. I finally found season 3 last week at target. Hopefully I can start watching it this week and then catch up on cbs.com I hate being behind in my shows.