PDA

View Full Version : How can I get credit for this?

JustMickey
10-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Well I'm definitely a newbie at SR, so I need all the help I can get! I did my first purchase the other day with 123inkjets.com. I bought about $60 worth of ink, so I'm expecting about 6 credits to be added to my account. It hasn't been added yet (I bought the ink on Wednesday or Thursday and the payment has already gone through on my bank statement). Can someone tell me when to expect it to show on my account? Also, I'm worried because 123inkjets never sent me a confirmation e-mail. How will I be able to prove it to SR in the event that the credits don't get added?

TIA for the help!

faithhope
10-27-2008, 12:17 AM
The Sunshine crew has been on a cruise, and they just got back. I would give it some more time to credit. I'm betting they will be very busy for the next few days uploading shopping and survey credits.

If for some reason it doesn't credit after a reasonable amount of time then you can file a trouble ticket and they can tell you if they need the confirmation email or not.

faithhope
10-27-2008, 12:18 AM
:welcome: to the forum !! :party:

JustMickey
10-27-2008, 12:21 AM
OK, thanks for the info. So, it generally takes a few days for credits to be added then?

JustMickey
10-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh! I just found my Account History page where it shows that the credits are on hold. It says on hold until 11-10-08. Will it take that long or is that just an arbitrary date?

Just trying my best to learn how to do this! :o

deana
10-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Yes, you will have to wait til that date for your credit. The hold is there to protect SR in case you would return your purchase and then the merchant would revoke the credit to SR. When you make supermember status, your credit hold will only be for 3 days (one of the perks!)
Welcome to SR and good luck!!!

JustMickey
10-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Cool! Thanks for the help!

jl8595
10-27-2008, 06:45 AM
:welcome: to SR!! It sounds like you're off to a great start - congrats!

m 'n c
10-27-2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to read the stickies posted in each section of the forum as they will answer most of your beginning questions.

sunshinecindy
10-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Have you been to the newbie forum. It has a lot of questions answered in there as well for people just starting out with SR. Sometimes us old timers take things for granted. Glad you are here, you will make lots of friends and lots of money.

JustMickey
10-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I didn't see a newbie forum, I'll definitely check that out!

Thanks for all the help everyone! :)

missangie
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I didn't see a newbie forum, I'll definitely check that out!

Thanks for all the help everyone! :)

I will add you to the New Member Forum. It is a special area for new members only. You will have access to it for 90 days! Ask lots of questions. We will help you get going fast. You can find it in the Sunshine Rewards Talk section near the bottom.

Welcome, we are so glad you are here!