PDA

View Full Version : Catch 33

llgray16
07-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Ok, I am completely missing the strategy behind this game!!! I know you want to catch each number in order but the idea is not to touch any other number in the process?

Oh, I am soooooooo confused on this one!!!

Jusacuz
07-28-2007, 06:52 PM
The funny thing about Catch 33 is that the slower you go, the higher your score. So really if you just started the game and walked away for a couple hours, then come back and finish it, you'd probably have the high score. I just tried playing it 3 times and the slower I went, the higher my score was. :confused:

tommygirl79
07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
The funny thing about Catch 33 is that the slower you go, the higher your score. So really if you just started the game and walked away for a couple hours, then come back and finish it, you'd probably have the high score. I just tried playing it 3 times and the slower I went, the higher my score was. :confused:

Okay, that's weird...I didn't notice that. :confused:

disneynut
07-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately and sadly, I put that theory to test after always scoring low. I was excited for the game at first, it reminded me of Zirch. Well.................... I dont know how many hours later, I finished the game finally and YES the longer you play, the higher you score. So in conclusion, No skill level needed, No luck needed, just way too much time. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dpayne1969
08-13-2007, 05:05 PM
nice find disneynut i like that skill :)