PDA

View Full Version : Pre-sale for Jungle Book

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, I was at the mall today and at the Disney store they have started preselling the movie The Jungle Book which will be re-released in October. I have been waiting for this movie to come out again because I only like to order through pre-sales because you get the lithographs for free. Well for this movie you get the lithographs AND for 5.00 you get a Jungle Book Snow Globe. VERY Cute for 5.00. I am so excited because you get the lithographs and globe at the time that you pre-order even though we won't get the movie until October. You can't get this online I don't think. I looked but didn't see any offers for the lithographs or the globe. HTH! :sunshine2:

tommygirl79
07-28-2007, 07:24 PM
:mickey: Thanks for the heads up!!! :minnie:

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Ooh..Thanks for the heads up. We'll be going to a Disney Store on Aug 10 I'm sure (my daughter's birthday) so I've made a mental note to do this...Question: I've never preordered through the store...do you have to go in and pick it up? (just wondering as I live 3 hours away)

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes I always have to go back but I think the time spam was from October 2 through December 2 to pick it up. If you think you won't be back in that time maybe they will let you pay a little extra to ship it.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Yes I always have to go back but I think the time spam was from October 2 through December 2 to pick it up. If you think you won't be back in that time maybe they will let you pay a little extra to ship it.

I'm sure I'd be back between that long of a date....My best friend moved to Houston last week and so we will be making the trip once a month or so (at least every 6 weeks)...Wonder if I can just put it in her name and let her pick it up? That might be the better idea....

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 09:22 PM
They don't even ask names all you have to do is give her the receipt and she can pick it up with no problem.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Awesome. I'll try to remember to do this. Thinking I may put it all up and it will be a Christmas present...

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok here is a question I meant to ask earlier. Are you Keri from over on TGM? Because she just got a new teen too and that would just be one wild coincidence :rotfl:

~Kathie
07-28-2007, 09:43 PM
If you order from Disneyshopping.com ($19.99 plus tax) you get a 15% off coupon for a future Disneyshopping.com, DisneyStore.com or Disney Store (B&M) purchase and they are offering free shipping on DVD's. The website states the DVD will ship October 2, 2007.

Place your order through SR and earn 4% back (5% for SuperMembers). Great deal.

Pre-order by October 1, 2007 and get 15% Off a future purchase at DisneyShopping.com, DisneyStore.com or a Disney Store near you. Offer expires October 1, 2007 or while supplies last. Available to own October 2, 2007.

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I did also get a card for the 15% off on next purchase that they are offering on the website. It is just a matter if you want the SR rewards or the lithographs and snowglobe LOL

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Ok here is a question I meant to ask earlier. Are you Keri from over on TGM? Because she just got a new teen too and that would just be one wild coincidence :rotfl:

Nope....not me...I'm on TGM, but haven't posted in probably a month.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I did also get a card for the 15% off on next purchase that they are offering on the website. It is just a matter if you want the SR rewards or the lithographs and snowglobe LOL

Geez!! Decisions, decisions...lol

jnorth1007
07-28-2007, 10:09 PM
WOW that is the most amazing coincedence LOL. SHe just posted today that she just got a new teen LOL. I was sure there could only be one person I "knew" who would do that in one weekend. Man maybe you should meet her LOL you guys could trade advice on new teens.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 10:22 PM
WOW that is the most amazing coincedence LOL. SHe just posted today that she just got a new teen LOL. I was sure there could only be one person I "knew" who would do that in one weekend. Man maybe you should meet her LOL you guys could trade advice on new teens.

That is an amazing coincidence. Wonder what her situation is? Yea...if she's not had a teen we might could help each other out...I played a big part in my brothers' lives (3 graduated this year), but they didn't live with me (well at least not full time :rotfl: ). I'm hoping things go as smoothly for us as I expect..not sure that I'm ready for rebelious back talking teen...I deal with those all day in the classroom...:rotfl: