PDA

View Full Version : Trying to cash out...

loretta32965
10-29-2008, 02:56 PM
I'd like to do my 1st paypal cashout. When I go to the current earnings page I clicked on the payout button. I get the following message "You have not entered your payment account yet". I've been all over the sight looking for this place. :confused: Can someone tell me where to enter this information? Thanks a million!!!

m 'n c
10-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Try going to My Account or Account Information and when you get to the screen with your name, address, etc make sure you have the line for "paypal" filled in with your email address for paypal.

loretta32965
10-29-2008, 04:49 PM
I looked around and can't seem to find my account or account information. I clicked on Join SR and looked at the page. I did see the paypal line and don't remember filling out this line. Is there a way I can access this and update the line without re-joining?

m 'n c
10-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Go to the News page and scroll to the bottom and look there. I'd like to help more but my parent's flight just landed and I need to go. Good luck.

missangie
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I looked around and can't seem to find my account or account information. I clicked on Join SR and looked at the page. I did see the paypal line and don't remember filling out this line. Is there a way I can access this and update the line without re-joining?

Go to the Member Zone and scroll to the bottom of the page. Choose Edit My Account. On that page, you need to enter you paypal account address in the payment account field. Hope that helps!

loretta32965
10-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Thank you all. It was all the way down on the bottom of the page. I cashed out for full amount. I'm guessing because it allowed me to cash out for full amount that everything was valid for paypal cashout. :confused::thanks: