PDA

View Full Version : disney gift cards for supermembers

mommommouse
10-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Trish,
Are there $100.00 emailable disney cards for super members ? I'm almost readdy to cash out. I didn't see any supermember disney cards.
Thanks
Debbie

SunshineGirl
10-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi Debbie, We do not currently have that option due to a decision by Disney. :(

faithhope
10-31-2008, 01:55 PM
is this question about the supermember discount that is no longer available... or about emailing the code??

supermembers still get the email option right??

SunshineGirl
10-31-2008, 02:26 PM
We currently do not have ANY gift cards in bulk from Disney. When we order them, we have to order them to be sent directly from Disney to you now. We're still working to go back to the old system, but it might be a month or two before we can get it worked out.

bbangel
10-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Side question about the mailing situation with Disney - since they won't mail to Canadian members will you guys still be the go between to ensure delivery?
I wish there was some way we could help you talk Disney around.

SunshineGirl
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Side question about the mailing situation with Disney - since they won't mail to Canadian members will you guys still be the go between to ensure delivery?
I wish there was some way we could help you talk Disney around.

Yep! We'll have yours sent to us and then just send them ourselves. There aren't too many of you. :)

bbangel
10-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Yep! We'll have yours sent to us and then just send them ourselves. There aren't too many of you. :)

Thanks, you are the best :sunshine:

mommommouse
10-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Trish,
So there are NO supermembers discounts now. How long for them to come from Disney?

SunshineGirl
10-31-2008, 03:23 PM
Trish,
So there are NO supermembers discounts now. How long for them to come from Disney?

It should be the same as all of our cashouts--2-4 weeks.