PDA

View Full Version : Tricia, next Disney Card mailing?

deana
10-31-2008, 02:25 PM
When do you expect to be purchasing and mailing Disney cards next? I have $90 in my account right now and I am trying to get to $100. I will get the big survey bonus and have several shopping orders pending, so it will not be too long. I will cash out soon because we leave for Disney on Dec 5. I was asking because if your cut off would be in the next day or two, I would just cash out for $50, to at least get that before we leave. Thanks, in advance, for your answer!

Love2Shop
11-03-2008, 09:56 AM
I would really like to know the answer to this too! We are leaving for a short Disney trip on Dec 18th and I was wondering when to cash out to make sure I can get the gift card in time?

m 'n c
11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey guys the forum isn't really the place to be asking things like this (it is similar to asking about specific account info). The best thing to do is mark off 4 weeks before you leave on the calendar and make sure you cash out by that date as it can take between 2 and 4 weeks to get your cashout through the mail. Normally cashouts are much shorter than that but we are also entering holiday season which means increased mail and increased delays thanks to the post office.

sunshinecindy
11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Since we don't have a date set in concrete, I would recommend that you cash out 3-4 weeks before you need the gift cards. I know its nice to wait till the last minute, but that can be risky.

missangie
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Note too that it has been posted that any cashouts expected by Christmas need to be completed by 11/15/08. To view this posting see Gift Cards under the Rewards tab on the SR home page.

Love2Shop
11-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Sorry for asking here but thanks for the responses. I think I will just cashout for $100 when the survey bonuses show up and then cash out again on the 15th.

deana
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks for you responses. I only asked the question because I knew that the timing might be different now that the cards are ordered directly through Disney. I worried that 4 weeks would not be enough for this new process, and thought maybe I would cashout with paypal instead.
I hit the $100 mark this morning after getting my credits for today's super member survey and the weekend surveys. I cashed out right away (for a Disney card) and hope there will be enough time for the card to be ordered and arrive before our trip Dec. 5. That is more than 4 weeks away, but I am not sure how things will work with the change in how cards are ordered from Disney now. Thanks SR for everything!! Our trip will be FULL of sunshine next month ($900 dollars of sunshine!!!!) :sunshine:

disney_girl
11-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks for you responses. I hit the $100 mark this morning after getting my credits for today's super member survey, the weekend surveys and the October survey bonus. I cashed out right away and hope there will be enough time for the card to be ordered and arrive before our trip Dec. 5. That is more than 4 weeks away, but I am not sure how things will work with the change in how cards are ordered from Disney now. Thanks SR for everything!! Our trip will be FULL of sunshine next month ($900 dollars of sunshine!!!!) :sunshine:

In another post, Tricia said that the Disney gift cards will still fall in the 4 week guideline so you should be fine.