PDA

View Full Version : Current time?

Claiken
11-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Did the states switch the clocks back earlier then us or something?? i tried to play the scratch off game, its 12:11am, and its already saying the max number of games have been played?? im so confused!! We dont switch until tomorrow night.

mollyeilis
11-01-2008, 01:50 AM
The site seemed to go to DST on the normal date, instead of the extra special, er, silly late DST that some governmental figured decided on. It's been messing with scratch off and the big board since last week!

Claiken
11-01-2008, 10:38 AM
its weird, ive been noticing it since about last week too... so i odnt know if 11pm is really 12am now... its just strange. because even if 11pm was 12am, i doubt 600 people played the game within that hour... i used to always still get to play... even at 1am or even 2am sometimes.

askomsky
11-01-2008, 05:24 PM
The board last week went to DST, so while the "real" time is correct the updates etc are off by an hour. It should correct itself tonight.

I like the new switch to DST. The kids actually get to go Trick or Treating while it's still light out and in March when we turn the clocks ahead it's so much nicer to get "ready" for spring.

Claiken
11-02-2008, 01:48 PM
i dont really like switching at all. i would much rather wake up in the dark then have it get dark at 4:30-5pm. its just too depressing. I hate winter as it is, but the darkness doesnt help. lol

schaery
11-03-2008, 12:15 AM
i dont really like switching at all. i would much rather wake up in the dark then have it get dark at 4:30-5pm. its just too depressing. I hate winter as it is, but the darkness doesnt help. lol

Amen to that. Maybe we could start a petition.