PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!!

Tantor
05-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Just wanted to say Good Morning to everyone. Looks like we are getting a warm and beautiful day here in Ontario.
Yeah summer is here:sunshine: :cooldance:

Have a great day!!!!!

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Good morning, Karen!! We are starting to have a nice day here in Indy as well. We've got sun but a nice breeze. A perfect day to air things out. I love the smell of spring!

3dog2kidmom
05-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Good morning, Karen & Tricia! It's really been nice in St. Louis now that our hefty dose of rain has stopped (for now). Time for me to start taking "you guys" (my laptop) out on the deck with my coffee in the morning!

Hope everyone has a wonderful, sunshiney day! :sunshine:

speechteachri
05-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Wishing everyone a wonderful, warm, PROFITABLE sunshiney day! Shaping up to be really nice here in RI too!

Lucinda
05-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Good Morning ,Everyone. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.Suns out, sky is blue ,bit chilly still here in Maryland,but to get near 70! :cooldance: Take care everyone.

JillyFish
05-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Good Morning everyone!! The sun in shining here in Ohio, got the kids off to school, and I had three offers that credited overnight!! Off to a great start today!

And we got sunshine smilies!! Yay!! :sunshine: :sunshine2: (Can't you just picture Tricia sitting at her computer, scouring the internet to find just the right sunshine smilies for all of us?) :rotfl:

Have a great day everybody!! :sunshine2:

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 10:09 AM
GOODMORNING!!!!!!

Beautiful sunny:sunshine: blue sky day here in Oregon!!! A day to take the kids to the park and sit and read a book in the sun!! 82 degrees yesterdy and high 70's today!! After so much rain and hail and wind this is so welcome!!

I also am off to a good day with the offers crediting overnight. :heart:

Sahmy
05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Good morning! We're supposed to hit 82 out here in Illinois. Looks like we'll be doing our family walk tonight! :cooldance:

missymagic
05-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Well now it is afternoon and it is sunny and beautiful here in PA!! A little late getting on the boards to day...had a visit to doc oldest DD has strep throat yikes...she is doing fine you would never have known it!!

Lowie
05-08-2007, 01:25 PM
hi everyone! it was downright COLD here this morning... about 65 degrees... well, it's cold to me! i had to wear a shawl! now it's about 85, in other words... normal

krg1968
05-08-2007, 01:49 PM
We have sunshine today in Texas but it is only temporary. We have been having so much rain, lots of thunderstorms, and it's very humid. I had to turn the air down this morning to do my hair. I don't know why I bother, it has already gone limp.:(
Have a lovely day wherever you are!

Lowie
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
oh please send some rain my way. we are having such an awful drought. the grass is all dying, the trees are dying, the fire risk is out of control.

AdLibCorner
05-08-2007, 04:54 PM
It was a really nice day here but I was chained to the washer, dryer and ironing board today. :p Someone mentioned being on the deck with their laptop and coffee. I need to get my patio table/chairs washed down. We have a nice gazebo screen house (or it will be soon). It should be a great place to work on the computer.

The wind destroyed the canopy and screens over the past few months. I just got the replacement screens in and the canopy should be here soon. Can't wait to get out there and enjoy the nice mornings before the :sunshine: scorches me.