PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Ewwww(co-worker vent)

Kycha
05-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I am at work and just walked into the kitchen to throw out a coke can. Two of my young, male co-workers are in there. As I am walking through the kitchen, one of them lets out this long, loud(I mean LOUD) belch. He made no attempts to cover it up, nor did he say excuse me. What a pig!! It almost made me throw up. I do work for a construction company, but work in the corporate office(think Taj Mahal). So a little decorum is appropriate.

Okay. Vent over. :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 10:11 AM
EEWWWWWW!! Sometimes it is really nice to work from home. LOL!

Kycha
05-08-2007, 10:28 AM
I was thinking the same thing. At home I would expect to hear something like that!:cooldance: (From DH I mean)

The Cheshire Cat
05-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Ewwwww is right! :p

Tantor
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Yikes! What is wrong with people.
That's right up there with people spitting. Grosses me out.........:sick:

January
05-08-2007, 12:39 PM
How rude and nasty!:sick:

Magical JenK
05-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Since we're on the topic of co-workers....does it bother anyone else when someone trims/cuts their nails at their cubes? Or on the bus? For some reason THAT just grosses me out! You can't control where the nail clippings fling some of the time....what if it lands in your diet coke?! ISH!!!!!

Lowie
05-08-2007, 01:29 PM
lmbo... sorry, but the belching doesn't bug me too much. if it was coming out the other end i might be grossed out. where i work nothing is sacred,

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm pretty easily grossed out and have a gag reflex that rivals newborn babies. So all of this makes me :sick:

AdLibCorner
05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
So do these belchers and nail clippers have an email address????? So what about sending it to us via PM and we could all send them emails telling them how rude and uncouth they are with their lack of common everyday manners their mothers hopefully taught them.

ROFL :hugs: Sometimes you need some outside help to solve a simple problem that no one wants to tackle. :rotfl:

kerry34
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Since we're on the topic of co-workers....does it bother anyone else when someone trims/cuts their nails at their cubes? Or on the bus? For some reason THAT just grosses me out! You can't control where the nail clippings fling some of the time....what if it lands in your diet coke?! ISH!!!!!

WHAT!!! EWWWW!!! That is nasty. Thank god I have never been lucky enough to witness that one. I would wonder why anyone would do such a thing anywhere but in their own home? Why would anyone think someone would want to see that? Go figure:eek:

Kycha
05-08-2007, 10:40 PM

Years ago, I had a job cleaning offices at the corporate headquarters for a bank. One day I was cleaning a conference room, which was hardly ever used because it was on the executive level. And there on the corner of one of the tables, was a nice little pile of nail clippings. And they were pretty big, so I concluded they were TOE nail clippings. I still can't get the image out of my head of the bank President sitting at the conference room table with his shoes and socks off with nail clippers in hand, doing a little toe maintenance.

Magical JenK
05-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Years ago, I had a job cleaning offices at the corporate headquarters for a bank. One day I was cleaning a conference room, which was hardly ever used because it was on the executive level. And there on the corner of one of the tables, was a nice little pile of nail clippings. And they were pretty big, so I concluded they were TOE nail clippings. I still can't get the image out of my head of the bank President sitting at the conference room table with his shoes and socks off with nail clippers in hand, doing a little toe maintenance.

Oh that's just gross!! Do you think these people just don't THINK about it?!

dpayne1969
08-15-2007, 10:49 AM
i dont think some people think about it,like they do it all the time on a regular basis so they dont even think.It is rude,& gross we try to teach our kids better then we go out in public & here are grown men acting like this.
great thanks,i just told my kids that is rude & here you are doing it.LOL

spring
08-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I feel everyone's frustration with rude co-workers. I think if some people didn't exhibit low class, they'd have no class at all!