PDA

View Full Version : eBags coupon not working right?

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 07:07 PM
the eBags coupon is supposed to be 10% and free shipping over $35. Well, I go to eBags and the 10% shows, but if the order isn't over $50 it won't do the free shipping

Everything showed up right when I was at work earlier today, but I didn't get a chance to make my purchase, now that I'm home and ready to buy, it's all screwy.

Tricia, do you know what's going on?:computer:

SunshineGirl
07-30-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm still showing the offer as good. Could it be that you ordered something on the excluded list or something?

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm still showing the offer as good. Could it be that you ordered something on the excluded list or something?

I haven't placed the order yet because if this doesn't work out, I'll wait for another offer.

It's a baggalini, so not on the excluded list and the free shipping showed up earlier in the day for me at the $35 level instead of the $50, so it's been recent.

I've deleted cookies, temp files and history and that hasn't seemed to help.

I just went through again and got the same message: Please Note: You could qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING on your entire order if you add $14.91 more to your cart. Your current total is $34.99 and you need at least $49.90 to qualify for the FREE shipping offer.

It thinks the free shopping qualification is $50, even though the top of the page says $35 like it should for the offer. I guess since it showed up correctly at work I'll have to wait until tomorrow and try it at work in the morning.

sunshinecindy
07-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Talked with the rep from ebags, go ahead and place your order and in the promotional code, put Coupon Code :CC1FYY2CND. You will get your free shipping with this.

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Talked with the rep from ebags, go ahead and place your order and in the promotional code, put Coupon Code :CC1FYY2CND. You will get your free shipping with this.

OOOOH! Wonderful!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - it worked beautifully :) coupled with my $25 gift card from the one and only SR, my periwinkle baggalini will be on it's way to me - and will be on me during my trip to Disney :sunshine: