PDA

View Full Version : Vista offer credit?

Love2Shop
11-14-2008, 03:04 PM
How long does it usually take for Vista offers to credit? I did the one for the free notecards (not the holiday ones) on the 7th and I don't see it yet. Does it usually take more than week? I just got an email saying that they shipped my order already.

jnorth1007
11-14-2008, 03:05 PM
There must have been an issue with your cookies because I did this offer this morning and it credited on the hour.

ligrumpygirl
11-14-2008, 03:14 PM
I NEVER have a problem with cookies - things have been crediting left and right and I did not get credit either. I know a few others had this problem. I think Angie was looking into it.

jnorth1007
11-14-2008, 03:21 PM
:confused: Don't know. I hope she is able to find out for you. Like I said I did it this morning and it credited right on the next hour. Hopefully Vista Print will just manually credit them for you guys.

PartiesByCatharine
11-14-2008, 03:49 PM
I just received my holiday notecards in the mail and haven't gotten a credit, nor does it show pending :(

wenpop95
11-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I also did the note cards, (not the holiday ones) and it did not credit. It was from Oct 23rd... They told me since it was an offer they couldn't do anything about it... I guess I will have to buy more note cards and see if it works this time, but not to day, maybe next week. Good luck to you!!
wendy

Love2Shop
11-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks. I was thinking about doing the hat or the calendar offer for Xmas gifts but if I may not get the credit than I won't bother!

disney_girl
11-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I did the holiday notes cards a few hours ago and I received credit for them. Sorry some are having issues with these- I love the Vista print offers!

Magical JenK
11-14-2008, 04:43 PM
This is the first Vista Print offer I've done that I haven't gotten credit for. So my advice...I love ALL things Vista Print, I'd do the other offers as they are great products, but just know you may not get credit. Or just wait & see how this one turns out. I'm waiting 30 days & if I still don't have credit, I'll just do the offer again & pray! If I don't get credit for that one I'll at least get some more great cards!

For the PP who mentioned it wasn't pending yet...it won't, it's a freebie offer, not shopping so it won't be in your Account History until it credits.

As a side note, Vista Print is also a shopping vendor, so you could order some of their products via shopping too if there isn't an offer on here!

wenpop95
11-14-2008, 04:49 PM
No, I wasn't saying that none of the vista prints credit, All of the vista prints have credited for me, except the note cards... They are awesome! I would buy again even without getting credit!! I got the hat and magnet and they are awesome!!
I got the holiday cards coming and I can't wait!! It was fun trying to pick out the perfect cards for the family and I took a special picture just for it!!
wendy

askomsky
11-14-2008, 05:08 PM
I agree with Jen the last offer (notecards I think) didnt' credit for me the first time when I ordered DD6 bday invites so I waited 30 days and tried again and it worked! It worked tlo my advantage bc then I ordered DD5's bday invites!

Love2Shop
11-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Okay my vista cards came and I really liked them, so I did the offer again to get some thank you cards and it didn't credit the second time either!:(

Is there anything I can do to get the credits at this point? Or should I just forget about it?

Magical JenK
11-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Okay my vista cards came and I really liked them, so I did the offer again to get some thank you cards and it didn't credit the second time either!:(

Is there anything I can do to get the credits at this point? Or should I just forget about it?

Just like any of the offers (not shopping), you can only do the offer once & get credit. Vista Print is also a merchant you can shop through via SR, so that's the only way you could get credit for your 2nd order. Hope this helps.

Love2Shop
11-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Just like any of the offers (not shopping), you can only do the offer once & get credit. Vista Print is also a merchant you can shop through via SR, so that's the only way you could get credit for your 2nd order. Hope this helps.

I understand, I was hoping that the credit would go through the second time. I wasn't expecting to get credited twice on the same offer.

Oh well, the cards are cute.

mollyeilis
11-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I understand, I was hoping that the credit would go through the second time. I wasn't expecting to get credited twice on the same offer.

Oh well, the cards are cute.

So what you're saying is that now you've done it twice, 30 days apart from each other, and it has NEVER credited, right?

Does anyone have any ideas for the poster based on it NEVER crediting?