PDA

View Full Version : thanks for countdown contest prize!

lanny76
11-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Got my prize in the mail today - it is a nice Where the Wild Things Are checkbook case, with a really neat pen inside. The funny thing is, the letter with it says ' here is your sunshine rewards sports towel'!! I would have liked that too, I think!;)But thanks for what I did get.

jenvance
11-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Glad you got a little bit of sunshine today. You deserve it!

sunshinecindy
11-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Got my prize in the mail today - it is a nice Where the Wild Things Are checkbook case, with a really neat pen inside. The funny thing is, the letter with it says ' here is your sunshine rewards sports towel'!! I would have liked that too, I think!;)But thanks for what I did get.

OOopppss. Someone got a thank for you being in the Countdown to Christmas contest letter with their sports towel for the NFL contest.

Alice28
11-17-2008, 08:25 PM
sounds so cute!

missymouse
11-17-2008, 08:33 PM
I received my prize today also. I got one of the new Sunshine Rewards tote bags. I will be taking it with me to Disney in June so if anyone sees me with it come up and say hello and introduce yourself.

ligrumpygirl
11-17-2008, 09:28 PM
I received my prize today also. I got one of the new Sunshine Rewards tote bags. I will be taking it with me to Disney in June so if anyone sees me with it come up and say hello and introduce yourself.

LOVE those bags!! I won them in an auction and I use them for everything from a baby bag to a lunch bag!

pbhall13
11-18-2008, 01:06 AM
LOVE those bags!! I won them in an auction and I use them for everything from a baby bag to a lunch bag!

those are great bags...use them for grocery shopping as well as for girls dance stuff....many uses.....even got me thru security at MCO

~Kathie
11-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I received my t-shirt last week. Sure was interesting to see the transformation once it went from the washer to the dryer. I never thought those crinkles would come out. Thanks! :D

ligrumpygirl
11-22-2008, 07:57 PM
I got an envelope with different note cards!! SOOO CUTE! I have already ordered some but may need more!

shmily1
12-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I got the note cards too!! One was a Tweety Bird card that I will use to write my Tweety-loving friend a note!! She will be soooo excited!!! Not only did you make me happy, but also atleast one of my friends!!!