PDA

View Full Version : Post your regular WW grocery list

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 11:31 AM
I thought this could be a fun thread to start and where we could all get some neat ideas on foods to add to our WW diets. What is your normal WW grocery list??

Mine is the following:
skim milk
kashi go lean crunch
fresh berries to go in the cereal (raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries)
turkey pepperoni
fat free shredded cheddar cheese
Craisins
lettuce
match stick carrots
almond slivers for salads
salad spritzer dressings
deli turkey and ham for sandwiches
precooked cubed ham and turkey for salads
WW yogurt
egg beaters

PSL1013
07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
I don't do a weekly shopping because we buy a lot in bulk from Costco....but on our last visit to Costco I discovered a package with 4 Lean Cuisine's and I stocked up, big time! :rotfl: I was buying those WW meals and I find these so much better tasting and they have the WW points listed on the box...just had one for lunch..delicious! :love:

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 01:00 PM
ooh which flavor do you get in the lean cuisine? I'm getting a tiny bit tired of these ham and cheese sandwiches bf is insisting I bring to work.

speechteachri
07-31-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't do a weekly shopping either, mostly because I shop at several different stores for different things. I shop at BJ and stock up on things too. These are the things I go through a lot of though:

ground turkey
extra lean hamburger
chicken cutlets
rotissierie chicken
lean sliced ham and turkey for sandwiches
beans (many varieties)
brown rice (slow cook)
brown Rice (Uncle Bens instant for crock pot recipes)
lentils
cream soups (healthy request)
fat free chicken broth (for when I don't make my own)
lowfat shredded cheeses
Philadelphia strawberry and plain fat free cream cheese
low fat or fat free sour cream
light bread and rolls
light bagels
light english muffins
Cheerios
instant oatmeal (dh eats this almost every day)
Bran flakes (my breakfast of choice most mornings)
Kashi go lean crunch
Kashi heart to heart
Fiber one bars
Weight watchers giant ice cream bars
Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
pretzles
Salsa (we eat so much of it I buy the huge container at BJ's)
light Tostitos (to go with all the salsa!)
diced tomatoes
fresh fruit
fresh veggies
large bag salad mix
low fat and fat free dressings for salad
slivered almonds (for salads)
mandarin oranges (for salads)
applesauce (for baking)

Wow....that's a lot. Most things I usually stock up on, just things that are perishables I buy every week. We go through a large bag of salad mix between the three of us in a week though, and we do go through a lot of the WW ice cream bars...I buy them a lot!

PSL1013
07-31-2007, 01:12 PM
ooh which flavor do you get in the lean cuisine? I'm getting a tiny bit tired of these ham and cheese sandwiches bf is insisting I bring to work.

Costco carries the package of 4 with the following varieties:

Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken...6pts
Ginger Garlic Stir Fry with Chicken...5pts
Butternut Squash Ravioli...7pts (this one is my favorite, figures it's more pts!)
Grilled Chicken Primavera...5 pts

You know how you sometimes buy in bulk and there is always one or two that you really don't care for but these are all delicious IMO.

We also buy boneless chicken breasts in bulk at Costco...this is what dinner is tonight on the grill with vegetables! :)

SunshineGirl
07-31-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm a weekly shopper. Here are some of my staples:

Skim Milk
Sugar Free Jell-o cups
Fat Free Cool Whip
Fresh Fruit
WW yogurt
oatmeal (the kind you cook)
Crystal Light mix
Raisin Bran
Light Wheat Bread
Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles
Sugar Free, Fat Free Pudding
Cucumbers (one of my favorite crunchy snacks)
Salsa
Baked Tostitos
Stir Fry Veggies
Lemon (for fish and water)
100 Calorie Snack Packs (various)
Diced Chicken

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 02:02 PM
fresh lemons would be a great idea for all this water I am now consuming. I'll have to pick one up next time I go to the store.

What kind of bagels and english muffins are you buying? I use to love Sara Lee's Delightful line of bagels but no one near me is carrying them any more. I miss my bagels.

speechteachri
07-31-2007, 03:16 PM
fresh lemons would be a great idea for all this water I am now consuming. I'll have to pick one up next time I go to the store.

What kind of bagels and english muffins are you buying? I use to love Sara Lee's Delightful line of bagels but no one near me is carrying them any more. I miss my bagels.

I usually buy the Stop and Shop brand of bagels and english muffins. Actually they are the only light bagels I have been able to find. They are only 1 pt. for each bagel. I do sometimes buy the Thomas's light english muffins if I am at BJ's so I don't have to make an extra stop. They come in a two pack, so I usually freeze one. The only problem is that lately they have only been carrying light wheat english muffins and the white are actually more fiber per serving. Weird.

I also forgot something on ly list...

I have been buying Hebrew National fat free beef franks. They are only 1 pt. each and are pretty good. DD loves hot dogs, and especially for the summer they are quick and easy. Pair one with a light roll and some condiments and some sliced cucumbers or tomatoes, and you have a very easy 2 pt. meal. I'm all about easy! I like to plan these on a day that I need to make up for using extra points the day before!!

mseg16222
07-31-2007, 05:04 PM
I buy FF Vanilla yogurt
Granola
Frozen baerries with no sugar added....
Wonder Light Wheat Bread (2slices 1pt)
Chicken breasts
Lettuce
All other veggies are from the garden right now
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches
Packs of 100 calorie snacks
WW chicken alfredo
Skim milk
fresh fruit
tuna
Miracle Whip Light
FF Cool Whip
Sugar free jello
Kashi Go Lean Crunch
Sliced turkey or chicken breast from deli
Sam's club flavored water
Fresh Lemon for water
Fish (blue hake from Schwan FAvorite) or Orange Roughy

Not from store but the SCHWAN (home delivery) has turley breat dinner......it is 2 complete meals (for one) with veggies and slices turkey breat with a gravy THey also have and a blackened chicken alfredo and beef one also they are all 6-7 points they are really good.