PDA

View Full Version : Sephora & Factary Card & Party Outlet

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 11:49 AM
How long should these take to show up in my account (even as pending)? I ordered from them both Friday night? Just curious...(and yes impatient, but not rushing you Tricia...:angel: )

SunshineGirl
07-31-2007, 01:30 PM
My Sephora from Thursday/Friday hasn't shown up yet either. But it just shipped today. So I am thinking that those are delayed. I'll check on your Factory one. the order itself was showing as pending when I looked the other day. I just have to wait for it to show confirmed.

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 02:20 PM
My Sephora from Thursday/Friday hasn't shown up yet either. But it just shipped today. So I am thinking that those are delayed. I'll check on your Factory one. the order itself was showing as pending when I looked the other day. I just have to wait for it to show confirmed.

Thanks Tricia. I got a notice yesterday that mine was shipped yesterday (Sephora that is). I'll check the card and party factory and see what my status it there. I feel reassured though if you saw it as pending... :)

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Just an update...my party supplies shipped today so I'm guessing that means I'll be seeing both credits soon. :) Yea!! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
08-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Woke up this morning with my Sephora Credit! :cooldance:

~Kathie
08-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I received my credit this morning and I ordered Friday night. Guess they don't send the credits until the order is shipped.

Mom2aPrincess
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I received my credit this morning and I ordered Friday night. Guess they don't send the credits until the order is shipped.

Maybe, but mine was supposed to have shipped Monday....I got a notice anyways.

Now if my party order would credit I'd be in :love:

~Kathie
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Now that you mention it.....mine shipped Monday too. :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
08-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Oh well....doesn't really matter to me...I'm just happy it's there...don't we have a 3 day pending for SM's? If you don't count the weekend (traditionally non business days though Tricia spoils us) this would be day 3! So it's right on time! :cooldance: