PDA

View Full Version : CNN Breaking News--Fisher-Price recall

SunshineGirl
08-01-2007, 07:27 PM
No details on this yet, but it sounds like it includes some REALLY popular toys from Christmas--like Elmo!!

"Fisher-Price is recalling almost a million toys because their paint contains too much lead, The Associated Press reports."

Hedy
08-01-2007, 08:22 PM
:sick: :sick: :eek: :eek:

luvdisney
08-02-2007, 07:24 AM
I am glad that my DS doesn't play with the elmo and dora toys so I don't have to take them away from him. He is still looking for the trains that I had to take away (with out him knowing). Every time he asks for them I have to tell him that they are around the house somewhere and that we will find them soon. I can't explain to him that I had to send them back because of the lead paint he is mildly autistic and wouldn't understand, he just wants his trains.

Karri5775
08-02-2007, 08:45 AM
My kids are too old to be playing with those type of toys, now I just have to go through all the toy boxes and make sure we don't have any in there.

bartleby1
08-02-2007, 09:02 AM
My kids are too old to be playing with those type of toys, now I just have to go through all the toy boxes and make sure we don't have any in there.

From what I heard, it only involves toys sold from May through August of this year, so older ones are considered safe I believe.