PDA

View Full Version : Using laptop at Disney World?

luvmickey
11-27-2008, 10:52 PM
We leave for Disney in the morning!!!:banana: I am bringing my laptop to play with and was wondering if I would be able to do anything on SR while I was there. I thought I might do some shopping but I don't want to do anything and then not get credit. I just got my laptop so I really have no idea what I can do on it while at Disney. Thanks!!

Alice28
11-28-2008, 04:08 PM
I have had our laptop the last 2 of my 3 WDW trips. But I don't think I did anything with SR besides the paid clicks or scratch offs. I mostly didn't have time, but I also didn't want the whole IP address thing to screw me up, on the off chance another SR member had recently stayed and did any activity. Remote chances, but I played it safe.

PSL1013
11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
We were there in October and I did the clicks, scratch off's and the surveys (if I could get one). I didn't do any offers or shopping because I didn't want to take any chances with those but everything else you will be fine doing.

paper1225
12-28-2008, 01:02 AM
yes it counts! I use the same laptop I use at home and would use it at different locations on our way to and at Disney! Need all the points!!

sweetiee
12-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Do they have WiFi there now? When we went in January 2008 there was no connection available free of charge. I wondered when Disney would upgrade like the other hotels and make it available.
Anyone know?

paper1225
12-28-2008, 02:45 PM
the last time we went, wifi was not available, but we found it at different restaurants throughout the area-specifically McDonalds!

Tiggerific711
12-28-2008, 03:11 PM
We were there in August and wifi still wasn't available. We stayed at CB and OKW.

sweetiee
12-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Man, I wish they would update and add it to the resorts. Not that I need to be on the internet while there. But we are going to be there a whole week this time and it would be nice to check email and the daily news once in a while.