PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DisneyMa
08-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi, I found SR a couple months ago and just recently found the message forum. I am amazed at how much everyone has made here:cooldance: !!

I am a mom of three and we love to go to Disneyland:love: , who doesn't?:p

I just wanted to say "HI" and I have enjoyed my time here so far. I just made enough to "cash out" my first $25 Disney GC!! We are going in October and every little bit counts. :clap: (I am going to use it as my personal Main Street Coffee Card, I love their mochas!! )

Well, I hope to get to know you all and learn so that I can make as much as all of you!!

faithhope
08-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Hi

Congrats on earning enough for a cashout :cooldance:

It feels so wonderful to receive the gift card in the mail, and then it is wonderful spending it too...without budget guilt.

Welcome to the boards... There are many informative threads, and lots of fun here.

Faith

arob414
08-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi, I found SR a couple months ago and just recently found the message forum. I am amazed at how much everyone has made here:cooldance: !!

I am a mom of three and we love to go to Disneyland:love: , who doesn't?:p

I just wanted to say "HI" and I have enjoyed my time here so far. I just made enough to "cash out" my first $25 Disney GC!! We are going in October and every little bit counts. :clap: (I am going to use it as my personal Main Street Coffee Card, I love their mochas!! )

Well, I hope to get to know you all and learn so that I can make as much as all of you!!

Welcome, and have a good time in October. I love Mochas.

sunshinecindy
08-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Welcome. This is a fun place. Take advantage of all it has to offer you, including referrals. You can make some big money there.

catnapfan
08-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Glad you decided to join in the fun. Hope you have a magical trip!

DisneyMa
08-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks all! I have had so much fun going through the surveys and clicks and watching my balance go up.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you! I've seen some of the balances of how much you have made! WOW!! I was happy with $25!:rotfl:

bs4free
08-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Welcome, and Congrats on the cashout,

Will $25 be enough for all your main street mochas.:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Dove
08-05-2007, 05:19 AM

Hi There DisneyMa , I'm Dovie Welcome Aboard :sunshine:
It won't take long to learn the ropes here and earn extra money for your favorite things. It also doesn't take long to become addicted to this forum everyone is so friendly and helpful here.

Dovie

DisneyMa
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks all!

No, that won't be enough for my coffee *ahem* problem, but it will be a nice start:p We have 59 days till we leave, I hope I can get another GC or 2 to take with us:coffee:

kimntrent
08-05-2007, 12:46 PM
I have 12 days till we leave
________
Expert Insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

tink2008
08-07-2007, 10:19 PM
WELCOME! :cooldance:

DisneyMa
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks! Everyone here is soo nice. I'm having a blast with the extra payout tonite:cooldance:

bs4free
08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Glad you got such a warm welcom, Enjoy the Special Night and All day wed. as well!