PDA

View Full Version : napster

krg1968
05-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I signed up for this yesterday and received credit within an hour or so.
It made my teenage children very happy. I had signed up for emusic, but their selection is limited. I just got the kids mp3 players on woot not long ago so they are very busy downloading. My son had found some things he liked on emusic, but my daughter has more top 40 tastes so she will do better with napster. My husband envies the kids their toys so I will probably get him an Ipod/or equivalent for Father's Day. He says he's the only kid at work without one. Poor baby!

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Beware. I got DH an Ipod last year for Christmas because he loves toys. Then I ended up loving it so much that I bought him a cheaper shuffle and use the ipod myself. LOL!

m 'n c
05-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Are you using Napster with an Ipod or a different type of mp3 player? I have a new ipod and not many songs but I'm not sure if its compatible.

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I never got credit for this one. I downloaded it and it never even showed up in my paypal account to cancel so I thought it just hadn't gone through. WELL.. They then charged my paypal account when the trial had ended!! I was able to then cancel but I HATE THIS OFFER. I really have tried to stay away from CC offers but this one looked good. good music, etc. I am not a big fan of napster now.

Lowie
05-08-2007, 09:45 PM
i really wanted to subscribe to napster but i cna't get it working on my computer. grrr. i did get credit though

krg1968
05-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear others of you aren't so happy with this. I hadn't realized/or remembered that Apple stuff isn't universally compatible. So maybe I'll get my DH an "off-brand" Ipod.
Thanks.