PDA

View Full Version : Trouble ticket credit ....thanks

ravensdreamer
12-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Thank you for getting my credit for my trouble ticket from ticketmaster
I only sent in one as I had three purchases, but one was close at the 30 day
mark and I was hoping to get it as it was a larger amount...lol...but the trouble ticket angels got all 3, now all I am waiting for is the ch.com one and then I am caught up .....well until all the shopping from this past weekend starts crediting.

thanks

Lynn

missangie
12-01-2008, 03:22 PM
You're welcome! I enjoy finding credits.

missymouse
12-01-2008, 03:58 PM
I wish you were able to find my credits. :( Waiting patiently for a yes or no on 3 trouble tickets and have another one to file soon if I don't get the credit within the next few days.

sunshinecindy
12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I wish you were able to find my credits. :( Waiting patiently for a yes or no on 3 trouble tickets and have another one to file soon if I don't get the credit within the next few days.

Hmmmm, if you are having that much trouble getting shopping credits, you may want to evaluate either your computer or if you are surfing the net at all. Thats rare to have that many in such a short time.

missymouse
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Hmmmm, if you are having that much trouble getting shopping credits, you may want to evaluate either your computer or if you are surfing the net at all. Thats rare to have that many in such a short time.

I have tried to figure out the rhyme or reason. I can clear cookies and make two purchases the same day at two places and one will credit and the other doesn't. No change in computer settings.

The ones I am waiting on are:

Purchase 7/17 with TT filed 8/4 - This one I think is a lost cause and it would have been about $4.40

Next one was purchased 9/21 with TT filed 10/19

Next one was purchased 10/11 and TT filed 10/27

all of them are in submitted to merchant status. As you can see they are spread out a bit, just never get an answer yes or no so they just hang on in my TT history as pending.

SunshineGirl
12-01-2008, 04:27 PM
I have tried to figure out the rhyme or reason. I can clear cookies and make two purchases the same day at two places and one will credit and the other doesn't. No change in computer settings.

Purchase 7/17 with TT filed 8/4 - This one I think is a lost cause and it would have been about $4.40

all of them are in submitted to merchant status. As you can see they are spread out a bit, just never get an answer yes or no so they just hang on in my TT history as pending.

I can vouch for Angie because she copies me on every single merchant inquiry--we submitted these and the merchants flat out ignored us. :( Feel free to leave negative feedback in the threads for each of them because I doubt we will see the credits at this point and only negative feedback will cause the merchants to care that we are upset with them.

In general we have problems getting credit from the get-go with less than 1% of our purchases. And of that 1%, we generally hear back yes or no from about 90% of the merchants. But there is that other 10%..... frustrating for sure. For you and for us.

sunshinecindy
12-01-2008, 04:36 PM

Are you surfing the net at all or looking for other coupons before you place your orders? We normally hold all TT open about 90 days and make two requests for payment. If we don't hear anything, they will be closed. We really can't pursue more then that, wouldn't do any good anyway.

missymouse
12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
No I am not surfing the net and I never search for coupons. If SR happens to have a coupon I use it but most times that doesn't happen. Unless going to the site through SR a few days before the purchase to check the price and then going back the day I am ready to make the purchase through SR and clearing cookies immediately before signing into SR would negate the purchase. Like I said I usually know what I am planning to buy so I go in the morning, clear cookies and history, sign into SR, click through to the merchant, shop, and then wait at least 14 days to see if it will credit. There is no rhyme or reason that I can figure out as to what will and won't credit.

missymouse
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I can vouch for Angie because she copies me on every single merchant inquiry--we submitted these and the merchants flat out ignored us. :( Feel free to leave negative feedback in the threads for each of them because I doubt we will see the credits at this point and only negative feedback will cause the merchants to care that we are upset with them.

In general we have problems getting credit from the get-go with less than 1% of our purchases. And of that 1%, we generally hear back yes or no from about 90% of the merchants. But there is that other 10%..... frustrating for sure. For you and for us.

Thanks Tricia, Cindy and Angie

I know you are all doing what you can to track down credits. I am not at all upset with SR just the merchants. Especially the one since I do shop with them alot and lately only get my credits about 20% of the time. That one may possibly be messed up because DH always shops for what he wants without clicking through SR and then tells me what to order, but I always clear the cookies and the history on both his desktop account and my desktop before signing into SR and clicking through. The other two merchants he doesn't shop at and I knew what I wanted before placing the orders so I didn't even have to shop before placing those orders.

I have posted feedback on the appropriate threads. Hope what I posted is ok.