PDA

View Full Version : Sears

Alice28
05-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Just curious, how does Sears credit? Any problems?

I'm ready to buy our new fridge and told DH we're doing it online, cause I want my SR money! :sunshine: Between what I will spend here, and if I get my Disney Movie Club credit, I could easily get on that darn leader board again! :cooldance:

AdLibCorner
05-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Funny you should mention Sears. I was just on the phone with a friend discussing the points you accrue on your Sears card. I haven't checked mine in years ....literally. I need to make a note to do that.

For you, you'll get SR money and points if you use your Sears card. I never even thought to see about buying our new fridge or lawn tractor via SR or even online. Now I'm bummed out! :cool:

Alice28
05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, I did it a couple hours ago, so hopefully it will work just fine.

Come on Sears! Don't fail me! I need my $18 in SR $$. :rotfl:

Alice28
05-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Anyone else? Anyone?

I ordered an $1800 fridge yesterday and of course, Sears still hasn't sent a confirmation email. The did call me since my billing and shipping address are different (cause I'm moving). I just hope there were not any glitches with SR.....I have been planning for MONTHS to buy as much as I can for the new house online, so I can get credit for SR and I will be so bummed if this doesn't go through.

Next, looking at some of the window blind sites on SR! :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
am here pulling for you!!
I am an optimist and so when you get that credit you let us know. :)

Alice28
05-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh carp. I had to cancel my order today cause we found basically the same fridge for $300 cheaper at a local store.

And of course I got credited for it tonight. D'oh! I will see that one go bye-bye soon I am sure.:p