PDA

View Full Version : Photopass

linanglab
08-03-2007, 07:59 AM
I am getting ready to order my photopass. It expires in 4 days. I have added some borders, cropped, etc. Anything else I should know before ordering it? There aren't any coupons or anything for this, is there? Thanks
Angela

m 'n c
08-03-2007, 09:06 AM
unfortunately they don't normally have coupons. Are you buying just some pictures or are you doing the whole cd? Last trip we just ordered some pictures and not the cd since I did have a coupon for 50% off from the MNSSHP that just so happened to work on all the pictures. I'd be interested in knowing more about the cd in case I earn enough for one next year.

linanglab
08-03-2007, 09:16 AM
I am just buying the CD. Was hoping for some kind of percentage off. I have 150 pics on it, so I am just ordering the whole thing. We are going to take one of those pics and use them as our Christmas card to send out to everyone.
Angela

bartleby1
08-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Angela - some people have reported receiving codes in their emails (like in the 'your pictures expire in 10 days' type of emails). Some receive codes, some don't. It seems like the luck of the draw.

I know this doesn't help you now, but maybe someone else who is going soon. Mousesavers currently has a link that if you pre-order the photopass cd (meaning paying for it BEFORE you go on your trip), you get 20% off the cd (so you only pay $99 instead of $125. I just pre-ordered mine yesterday and since my SIL is going to disney for part of the same time we are, we are going to put all of our photopass pictures on one cd and split the cost. I've never ordered pictures before so I'm really excited about getting some of the professional ones!

wdwabby
08-03-2007, 09:24 AM
EDIT: Bartleby beat me to it, removed duplicate info

arob414
08-03-2007, 09:38 AM
EDIT: Bartleby beat me to it, removed duplicate info

Thank ya'll for this deal. Does anyone know if it expires? Is this deal always around. I would like to order it, also, but don't want to order too soon. We are going sometime between spring break and June. TIA

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 09:50 AM
I have read that you can order and pay for the CD now and get the deal and the timer on the expiration of pictures doesnt start until you add the first set of pictures. So if I ordered now for my December trip the times on the 30 days or whatever that you have to order pictures wouldnt start until I got back and added my trip pictures. My question would be what exactly that time limit is to add and order pictures? Since we are going to be adding our first pictures from 9/30 -10/7 trip when we get back from there is there a way to hold over until our 12/9 - 12/16 trip to get them all on one CD?

bs4free
08-03-2007, 11:43 AM
I am getting ready to order my photopass. It expires in 4 days. I have added some borders, cropped, etc. Anything else I should know before ordering it? There aren't any coupons or anything for this, is there? Thanks
Angela
I would use the Pre Order Offer of 99.95 Below!, When Ording the pre order coupon it does not ask for when your trip is so you can use it right away! it takes 5 minutes to get the code by e-mail, and then you place the order for your cd and enter the code, it will zero out the price of the cd and give free shiping saveing you over $30

I know this doesn't help you now, but maybe someone else who is going soon. Mousesavers currently has a link that if you pre-order the photopass cd (meaning paying for it BEFORE you go on your trip), you get 20% off the cd (so you only pay $99 instead of $125. I just pre-ordered mine yesterday and since my SIL is going to disney for part of the same time we are, we are going to put all of our photopass pictures on one cd and split the cost. I've never ordered pictures before so I'm really excited about getting some of the professional ones!

Thank ya'll for this deal. Does anyone know if it expires? Is this deal always around. I would like to order it, also, but don't want to order too soon. We are going sometime between spring break and June. TIA

When you get your coupon or ordering it gives no mention of any eperation, So I would order now, incase they decide to remove this offer!

I have read that you can order and pay for the CD now and get the deal and the timer on the expiration of pictures doesnt start until you add the first set of pictures. So if I ordered now for my December trip the times on the 30 days or whatever that you have to order pictures wouldnt start until I got back and added my trip pictures. My question would be what exactly that time limit is to add and order pictures? Since we are going to be adding our first pictures from 9/30 -10/7 trip when we get back from there is there a way to hold over until our 12/9 - 12/16 trip to get them all on one CD?

You have 30days to Claim your pictures from the date of the first picture added. That means to go online to photopass website, log in to your account, or creat an account and add the code on the photopass card to your account. Then you have 30 days from the date you claimed your photos to order them. Example you go in a 1 week trip, you would have 3 weeks from when you return to claim your photos, and then another 4 weeks to order! But by looking on the days of your trips i do not think you will beable to get your photos all on one disk!

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Thought that might be too good to be true LOL but I knew I would be cutting it close to being able to do it.

linanglab
08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Well, I got no discount in the reminder emails about my photopass. So, I just ordered it for the $125. We had almost 150 pics on it, so i was alright. Was just hoping for something....

Hopefully they will have a preorder next time when we go....2 WHOLE YEARS!!! Now, if someone needs to take a buddy with them to WDW, and pay MY way, I will be glad to come! I want to go back!!!!

Angela

Magical JenK
08-03-2007, 12:35 PM
We got the CD last year & loved it! I wish we would have gotten it the year before as we were Grand Marshalls & would have loved to "own" those photos, but no...we were cheap! Last year, I didn't care! I got them all! :0)