PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Offer

SunshineGirl
08-03-2007, 08:00 PM
This thread is to help out the newbies.

Seasoned veterans....please post your favorite offer that is still available on SR and why. Was it because you loved the product? The payout was good? It credited fast? It introduced you to a new service?

Let's keep it just to posting your favorites to keep the thread on topic. Anything else will be split into its own thread.

I'll start. My favorite is Vista Print T Shirt. It's a relatively high paying offer with a product that I actually really like and will use.

LuvMyBoys
08-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Helium was my favorite offer. It was free, paid out $3, and it introduced me to a website that I really like and use. :)

jnorth1007
08-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Obopay - you got 4.75 for the offer plus another 10.00 loaded to the card that can be used for anything you want. Fast, easy, free credit worth a total of 14.75.

ChickiePants
08-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I LOVE emusic.com: I am a big fan of indie music and love to discover new stuff, so I got it and kept it past the trial period. I've already upgraded to the 50 song package because there was just too much great stuff on there! Plus, it works with iPods too, if you have one of those. It's GREAT! :D

kimntrent
08-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I would have to say a couple of my favorites are the hyatt gold passport and internet survey panel and pictures.com. All were totally easy and credited pretty darn quick. Then the York photo one would be next.

Kim
________
PROBLEMS WITH AVANDIA (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

coastalgirl
08-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Any of the photo offers are my favorites. After that I would have to say Vista Print!

Lydia

Pooh's Pal
08-04-2007, 11:24 AM
I'd have to say York Photo. Great credit($$) & very fast!!
Photos I received were excellent too!

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 12:14 PM
My favorites are the Vista Print offers and the york photo...they did cost some money out of pocket, but I LOVE the products and the rewards are decent amounts.

Kycha
08-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Vista Print is one of my favorites as well. Blockbuster was my most favorite, and still is. Maybe we will get them back as an offer one day.

~Kathie
08-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Zooba is my favorite. All books are $9.95 with free shipping. Great payout (currently $13.00) and quick crediting.

All books are hardcover unless otherwise stated. You can order as many books as you like at one shot or wait and get one book a month. You put books in your queue so there are no forms to send back for your selections for that month. Easy!!!

Check this one out. NO other book club offers free shipping.

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Zooba is my favorite. All books are $9.95 with free shipping. Great payout (currently $13.00) and quick crediting.

All books are hardcover unless otherwise stated. You can order as many books as you like at one shot or wait and get one book a month. You put books in your queue so there are no forms to send back for your selections for that month. Easy!!!

Yes....I loved this one too....I love all the books I get now between Zooba and literary Guild.

Kycha
08-04-2007, 02:50 PM

I had no idea that Zooba had free shipping! Okay. I'm putting this one on the list to try next. I am currently doing Quality Paperback Books. This one is a a quick crediting offer too.

~Kathie
08-04-2007, 05:13 PM
I had no idea that Zooba had free shipping! Okay. I'm putting this one on the list to try next. I am currently doing Quality Paperback Books. This one is a a quick crediting offer too.

QPB did credit quickly for me too....I just joined that one. But the shipping on all these books will kill ya. That's why I love Zooba. Current books, quick or slow (you can order a bunch at a time or just get the one a month from your queue) and free shipping.

I don't know about you but I always forget to return those monthly selection forms. They send them so far ahead.........I put the booklet aside and figure I'll look at it later....or pull it up online...........I never do. :(

Zooba makes it easy!!

Soccer Princess
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Zooba, Blockbuster, and Vista Print are my fave paid offers. :)

miraclemommy
08-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Obopay was one of my faves. Free money and fast credit.

Love it.

Jen:sunshine:

kimntrent
08-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I know you gotta live that 10.00 gift card too.
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

sunshinecindy
08-05-2007, 09:54 PM
My favorite was Cafe Belmonda. I don't think they have it anymore, not sure though cause I never looked for it. Their coffee is excellent and the coffee pot they give you is very nice.

ligrumpygirl
08-05-2007, 10:05 PM
i just did Obopay. How do I get the card with the $10? I only see how to transfer it to my account.

ligrumpygirl
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Another question...can you do Vista Print AND the Vista Print Tshirt offer?

Soccer Princess
08-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Another question...can you do Vista Print AND the Vista Print Tshirt offer?

Yes you can do each of these offers once :)

ligrumpygirl
08-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeah!! Thanks!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

kimntrent
08-06-2007, 01:08 AM
When you log in you have to sign up for your debit card through them.
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

~Kathie
08-07-2007, 11:28 AM
i just did Obopay. How do I get the card with the $10? I only see how to transfer it to my account.

Go to the site, log in and check the FAQ. That's where I found the information when I signed up.

They had the information there. I seem to remember ordering the card........it was a while ago.......not sure if I called or was able to do it online.

HTH

kimntrent
08-14-2007, 11:24 PM
I gotta add the new Merci offer.

Kim

ruledbymercury
08-15-2007, 10:14 AM
I second Merci!

RayaniFoxmur
08-15-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm a big fan of the Vista Print offer. I also am a big fan of the Silver Jewelry Club shopping offer!

wilsonfamily4
08-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Any of the photo offers are my favorites. After that I would have to say Vista Print!

Lydia

I ditto all this. the york photo and snapfish were great because I need those and I LOVED vista print. I have really nice stocking presents and got a nice credit. Love that. Alsp Zooba was great. I love to read and this club had great benefits