PDA

View Full Version : If I was going to start..

ItsmeSunnyV
08-03-2007, 11:21 PM
A gift basket business like Peggy's or Betsy's BUT for :mickey:DISNEYLAND:minnie: , What tips would you give me? So far no one else does it here in So. Cal. that I know of. And I think it would be a great lil' business for some extra money. Any tips, advice, or even anyone who wants to tell me I AM NUTS for thinking I can do this:rotfl:, please feel free. I've never received one of their baskets, but when I was trying to plan a trip, I came across them, and thought they were way cool.. Thanks Girls! I appreciate it. :)
Veronica

Mom2aPrincess
08-05-2007, 11:53 PM
My advice would be to contact Betsy or Peggy and get the how-to's from one or both of them. I think it's a great idea. I used memories by sarah and plan to use it again (except this time it'll be betsy). If I was going to Disneyland, I'd give you a shot. :)

chipndale
08-05-2007, 11:57 PM
I wish you the best of luck and don't think that you are crazy for wanting to start a basket business. If you run it correctly, I think you could be very successful.

linanglab
08-06-2007, 06:09 AM
Not crazy at all. That would be a great business. It would be lots of fun too! Good luck! Let us know if you take the plunge!

Angela

jacaluho
08-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I think you will have lots of fun. I would love to shop for a living! Even if it is for other people. That is one of the best parts of Christmas for me, shopping for other people! :love:

kimntrent
08-06-2007, 11:45 AM
I think it would be awesome. I love doing gift baskets for birthdays and such.

coastalgirl
08-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Good for you and good luck. You might want to check with some of the hotels around property and see if they would let you advertise there. A great flyer and maybe even a sample basket to sit at their front desk. Good luck. My one piece of advice would be time management. It is so hard to work from home and have others think of you as not employed. People call me all the time with the Can Yous? Can you babysit, can you get little Johnny from school. I have really had to learn to tell them no. Good luck! I think something like that would take off there, especially if no one is offering it!!

Lydia