PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a December Photopass CD

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 02:00 PM
I was checking out DIS this morning and found a December Photopass CD Sharing Group...Headed over here and see that there are a lot of us SR members going in December...I wondered if anyone here would be interested in sharing a CD? I would feel more comfortable with sharing money and our personal pictures with you guys here....More like family.

I wanted to purchase this CD anyway and this sounds like a great way to save money. :mickey:

Updated with Current Participants:
Hedy - December 8 - 15 PAID
Nolacindy - December 9 - 15 PAID
eaglesdare - December 9 - 13 PAID
NurseMinnie December 15 - 22 PAID
KimKarli - December 15 - 22 PAID
Mom2APrincess - December 19 - 30 PAID
Lisaj68 - December 20 - 29 PAID

Updated: 11/27/2007

Hedy
08-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd be interested. :)

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 02:19 PM
I'd be interested. :)

Great!!!

I hope we can find about 4 - 5 people..that would really bring the per person price down! :sunshine2:

Hedy
08-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Great!!!

I hope we can find about 4 - 5 people..that would really bring the per person price down! :sunshine2:

Maybe you could try PMing the people on the Who's going when thread?

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 02:28 PM
That might work....since we just started the post we can wait a couple days to give everyone a chance to see it on their own??

disneynut
08-04-2007, 02:51 PM
When are you going?? If it would work for me, I would join in. I am returning from the world on Nov. 24th. I did this last year on the Dis and it worked great. We only had like 25 photos and did not want to pay that much for them. Of course you want them because it has the whole family in it. I loved the CD. It was fun too looking at everyone else's families.:sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 03:03 PM
When are you going?? If it would work for me, I would join in. I am returning from the world on Nov. 24th. I did this last year on the Dis and it worked great. We only had like 25 photos and did not want to pay that much for them. Of course you want them because it has the whole family in it. I loved the CD. It was fun too looking at everyone else's families.:sunshine:

My trip is December 19 - 30. Not sure?? I know Hedy's is before mine so that might make them continous..not sure how long it can be between the first pictures and the last pictures? I can go back to DIS and TGM though and research if you'd be willing to wait until after Dec 30 for your photos.

Hedy
08-05-2007, 11:27 AM
*bump* :sunshine2: :sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Bumping back up...hoping some December travelers were not active this weekend...Anyone else interested? :)

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Here's a Bump because i like photopass CD's!

Mom2aPrincess
08-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Join us?

nurseminnie76
08-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Just booked a Christmas trip. I would be very interested in sharing a photopass cd. I think we will be there around the same time. My dates are Dec 15-22.

Mom2aPrincess
08-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Yea!!! That's 3 of us: Me, You, and Hedy..I'll preorder the CD too so that brings it down to 33 dollars for us! Anyone else want to join and drop the price some more??? :mickey:

Where you staying? Doing MVMCP? Give us details. :minnie:

Just booked a Christmas trip. I would be very interested in sharing a photopass cd. I think we will be there around the same time. My dates are Dec 15-22.

nurseminnie76
08-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Yea!!! That's 3 of us: Me, You, and Hedy..I'll preorder the CD too so that brings it down to 33 dollars for us! Anyone else want to join and drop the price some more??? :mickey:

Where you staying? Doing MVMCP? Give us details. :minnie:

We will be at Port Orleans - Riverside. We are kinda spoiled in that we always stay deluxe in the Epcot area so that we can walk to Epcot and MGM -- so I really hope we like POR. We are driving so we will have our own vehicle for transportation so that should make it a little easier. A double stroller can be heck on the buses. LOL

We are doing MVMCP on the 18th.

Hedy
08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
We will be at Port Orleans - Riverside. We are kinda spoiled in that we always stay deluxe in the Epcot area so that we can walk to Epcot and MGM -- so I really hope we like POR. We are driving so we will have our own vehicle for transportation so that should make it a little easier. A double stroller can be heck on the buses. LOL

I :heart: POR something fierce (it's actually the only place I've stayed at WDW). It's very nice.

Mom2aPrincess
08-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Updated first post with the 3 of us who are participating...I'll continue to update it as we find some other SR'ers to join in!!

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 10:53 AM
:minnie: Just giving this one a friendly bump. :mickey:

bs4free
08-10-2007, 02:14 PM
:sunshine: Afternoon Bump!:sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
08-11-2007, 05:29 PM
bumping back up....

bs4free
08-11-2007, 05:46 PM
:sunshine: Evening Bump!:sunshine:

Hedy
08-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Bump! Join us! :)

bs4free
08-14-2007, 03:46 PM
A Friendly Bump!

Mom2aPrincess
08-16-2007, 12:16 AM
We're up to 4 people...yea! the price is dropping...come on...someone else must want to join in!!

bs4free
08-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Photopass is great if your going in december come join in and reduce the cost!

A Friendly bump from your unauthrized dealer!:rotfl:

nolacindy
08-17-2007, 06:26 PM

When are you going to be down there? We are staying at the Port Orleans-Riverside 9-15th of December. How many photos does the CD hold? Since we've never done the Photopass (didnt know much about it last year) how does it work with several people on the same CD. Not sure if everyone wants my DH and I along side their lovely families:rotfl: .

kimkarli
08-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I am very excited about sharing the Dec. Photopass!! NurseMinnie76, not only are we staying at POR at the same time you are, we are also attending MVMCP on the 18th as well! :mickey:

Hedy
08-18-2007, 01:41 PM
When are you going to be down there? We are staying at the Port Orleans-Riverside 9-15th of December. How many photos does the CD hold? Since we've never done the Photopass (didnt know much about it last year) how does it work with several people on the same CD. Not sure if everyone wants my DH and I along side their lovely families:rotfl: .

You entrust your photopass numbers to Mom2aprincess once you get home. At the end of December, she'll order the CD, and burn copies for all of us.
I'll be at POFQ 12/8-12/15-maybe we'll see each other.

Mom2aPrincess
08-18-2007, 05:11 PM

I'll be there December 19-30th. Photopass is unlimited pictures. If you fill up a CD, they just send 2 or 3 or 4 (however many you have - for the same price).

You'll get a photopass card the first time a photographer takes your pictures. In the future, you'll hand that card to other photographers which links your pictures together (if you forget one in your hotel or you and your husband or separated, you just get another one).

When the time comes I'll send everyone my username and password for photopass and you can add your pictures and do whatever types of enhancements you like to your pictures. After I get back I'll add my pictures, do my enhancements and order the CD(s). When they come in, I'll copy and send them to everyone who particpates. The CD includes a copyright which gives you permission to have your pictures printed anywhere.

If you join, we'll be up to 5 people...the CD is about $100 (I'm preordering) so that's only about $20 each! If you didn't join us and only wanted to order a few of your pictures (not the CD), they add up REALLY quick. I can't remember exactly how much they are, but I remember thinking it was WAY too high last year when I was looking.

bs4free
08-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I'll be there December 19-30th. Photopass is unlimited pictures. If you fill up a CD, they just send 2 or 3 or 4 (however many you have - for the same price).

You'll get a photopass card the first time a photographer takes your pictures. In the future, you'll hand that card to other photographers which links your pictures together (if you forget one in your hotel or you and your husband or separated, you just get another one).

When the time comes I'll send everyone my username and password for photopass and you can add your pictures and do whatever types of enhancements you like to your pictures. After I get back I'll add my pictures, do my enhancements and order the CD(s). When they come in, I'll copy and send them to everyone who particpates. The CD includes a copyright which gives you permission to have your pictures printed anywhere.

If you join, we'll be up to 5 people...the CD is about $100 (I'm preordering) so that's only about $20 each! If you didn't join us and only wanted to order a few of your pictures (not the CD), they add up REALLY quick. I can't remember exactly how much they are, but I remember thinking it was WAY too high last year when I was looking.

With out any specials or discounts 1 5x7 print is 12.50 + tax

So if your sharing at $20 each thats a great deal even if you get only 1 photo you like!

Mom2aPrincess
08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
With out any specials or discounts 1 5x7 print is 12.50 + tax

So if your sharing at $20 each thats a great deal even if you get only 1 photo you like!

Thanks. I couldn't remember and couldn't find it on the website since I currently have no pictures...and you can't order smaller than a 5 x 7 can you? like 4 x 6's? seems like I couldn't do that last year either...

bs4free
08-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks. I couldn't remember and couldn't find it on the website since I currently have no pictures...and you can't order smaller than a 5 x 7 can you? like 4 x 6's? seems like I couldn't do that last year either...

I do not think you can at the parks, you might have that option online?

I spent alot of time getting photo at animal kindom of the everst ride, because i had won/earned about 10 free 5x7 prints online, the offer is no longer around, but it was nice to just keep getting prints, while i waited i looked over the pricing, the only other size i know is a 8x10 and that is like 16.95 or 19.95 not sure! and i think they have wallets as well!

nolacindy
08-20-2007, 10:07 AM
You entrust your photopass numbers to Mom2aprincess once you get home. At the end of December, she'll order the CD, and burn copies for all of us.
I'll be at POFQ 12/8-12/15-maybe we'll see each other.

We'll have to try and meet up for a drink or something!

I'm definitely in! The $20 or so dollars sounds much better than $100!

nurseminnie76
08-20-2007, 11:48 AM

We will just miss each other. We are arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 22nd.

Hope you have a great trip and glad you decided to join us on the CD. :minnie:

nurseminnie76
08-20-2007, 11:53 AM
I am very excited about sharing the Dec. Photopass!! NurseMinnie76, not only are we staying at POR at the same time you are, we are also attending MVMCP on the 18th as well! :mickey:

Like they say... "It's a small world" .... :rotfl: Have you made dinner plans for the 18th yet? I have ressies for Crystal Palace for an early dinner around 4:30 ish I think. I've been trying to switch it to LTT, but so far no luck. We are already doing CP for breakfast on the 17th and DH isn't crazy about buffets. I'm going to keep trying and maybe I'll get lucky.

Hopefully we can try and meet up either at the resort or before MVMCP on the 18th. I'm so excited for this trip and it is so hard to not talk about so my kids won't find out - LOL.

kimkarli
08-20-2007, 05:29 PM
NurseMinnie76, You won't believe this, but we have reservations at Crystal Palace on the 18th at 5:00 PM!!!!!:rotfl: I guess great minds think alike!!! :mickey:

We also have ADR's at LTT on the 20th.

Mom2aPrincess
08-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Updated the first post with nolacindy...we're up to 5 people!! Yea!!! That was my goal so anyone else will be a bonus, but we've met the price I was hoping for. :sunshine2:

kimkarli
08-21-2007, 07:59 AM
I'll celebrate with you Mom2aPrincess!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
08-21-2007, 08:15 AM
I'll celebrate with you Mom2aPrincess!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

Yea!!!! How is the new year going? My first day was yesterday...it was good...better than I expected. Today we go for county wide inservice so it will be a long day I'm sure...lol

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
just wanted to give this a bump in case more people have booked a December trip.

Hedy
09-30-2007, 03:11 PM
just wanted to give this a bump in case more people have booked a December trip.

When do you want our $?

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 03:21 PM
I guess let's give this a few more weeks to see if we get anyone else to sign up?! Let's say mid to end October?

eaglesdare
09-30-2007, 04:25 PM
could you explain this a little more. remember i am old and a little slow in grasping some things.

my granddaughter and i are going 9 dec -13. i have 30 days from that time to purchase these photopass cd's/pictures. how exactly does that work with sharing with other sr members?

i would like to join you, but i don't understand it.

and one part i really don't understand, if you entrust one person to order these cd's, using their name and password would that mean we can't see our pictures til we get those cd's? or are you (the one person) going to give us your name and password so we can look at them before the end of dec?

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 04:33 PM
I have an account created. When December gets closer, I'm going to give everyone the username and password. When you get in from your trip (or while at Disney if you have Internet access), you would input your photopass numbers and do any of the "upgrades" you wanted - like adding borders, signatures, etc. I'm the last one on the list so I'll do mine at the end of my trip and then order the CD. When it comes in, I'll copy it and send it to everyone who participates. The price to prepurchase is 99.95 so basically, we'll divide $100 by however many people participate and all share the pictures.

There is an amount of trust involved with this and you are making your pictures available to everyone participating (they will all be on 1 cd). That is why I chose to try one here and not do it on DIS. I feel that we are more like a "family" here and DIS is so huge.

Is this clear at all? Feel free to ask more questions if it isn't. :sunshine2:

could you explain this a little more. remember i am old and a little slow in grasping some things.

my granddaughter and i are going 9 dec -13. i have 30 days from that time to purchase these photopass cd's/pictures. how exactly does that work with sharing with other sr members?

i would like to join you, but i don't understand it.

and one part i really don't understand, if you entrust one person to order these cd's, using their name and password would that mean we can't see our pictures til we get those cd's? or are you (the one person) going to give us your name and password so we can look at them before the end of dec?

eaglesdare
09-30-2007, 05:13 PM
ok i think i got it. and i agree i would never do this on dis. i did have another family from there share my wishes cruise. but i was totally prepared if they did not show up. which they did and we all had a great time.

so i guess you can count me in on this photopass cd. thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
ok i think i got it. and i agree i would never do this on dis. i did have another family from there share my wishes cruise. but i was totally prepared if they did not show up. which they did and we all had a great time.

so i guess you can count me in on this photopass cd. thanks!

Awesome. I'll add you to the first post as an official participant. :mickey:

Lisaj68
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I will also be in WDW in December!!! This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is something I would consider....

Is there a place I can read about this? Some of the questions I have are:

How many pictures will fit on the cd? What happens if the last person at WDW doesn't get all of the pictures they want because they don't fit on the disk? Who is taking the pictures, is it the cast members? How do the pictures get on the disk? Do we have to give them (the photographer) something or some information?

Sorry! This is our first time at WDW and while I have done some research, this isn't anything I've looked into!!!

Lisaj68
09-30-2007, 06:16 PM
sorry! JUST read through the thread :p

I see where they will send you 3 or 4 cds if need be, and that was my biggest concern.

I'm still not clear on the rest of the details, like how this even works, but for $15 or $20, I am definately in!! Even if I get a few pictures with my whole family, INCLUDING me (!), then it will be worth it!!!

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
I will also be in WDW in December!!! This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is something I would consider....

Is there a place I can read about this? Some of the questions I have are:

How many pictures will fit on the cd? What happens if the last person at WDW doesn't get all of the pictures they want because they don't fit on the disk? Who is taking the pictures, is it the cast members? How do the pictures get on the disk? Do we have to give them (the photographer) something or some information?

Sorry! This is our first time at WDW and while I have done some research, this isn't anything I've looked into!!!

Let's see...I'm going to try to explain the best I can...I hope I don't confuse you more. :rotfl:

On your first trip to the park, you'll run into/notice photopass photographers. They are pretty easy to identify. They'll give you a card with a barcode on it. Every time you find another photographer, you show them your card before they take your picture. This barcode links all of your pictures together. If you happen to not have your card with you (or if your party separates, you can have multiple cards and combine them on the website). The photographers are usually at least at all of the entrances and then with most all of the characters.

The Official Site is here http://www.disneyphotopass.com/ if you want to read more

and this site also does a decent job at explaining it. http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/ppass.htm

Read over and let me know if you want in for sure. We are to the point now that we're going to each get the CD(s) for the price of one picture so you almost can't go wrong.

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 06:24 PM
sorry! JUST read through the thread :p

I see where they will send you 3 or 4 cds if need be, and that was my biggest concern.

I'm still not clear on the rest of the details, like how this even works, but for $15 or $20, I am definately in!! Even if I get a few pictures with my whole family, INCLUDING me (!), then it will be worth it!!!

That's what I like about this....that I get to be in a few pictures and not always behind the camera!! :mickey:

When will you be at WDW? Do you want in for sure?

eaglesdare
09-30-2007, 06:29 PM
there are photographers around the parks, including the water parks. any time you see one you get have them take your pictures. they will give you a card, with a barcode or some sort of code that they scan into there equipment. each photographers will give you a new one or you can continue with your old one if you can find it and remember to bring it with you.

at the end you have all these cards and then you plug the numbers into the computer when you get home and can see your photos.

but since we are going to share the photo cd, DO NOT use your name to put your numbers in the system. you must go in using mom2aprincess name and password which she will give us. i believe once you go in using your own name you will not beable to get in on this deal.

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 06:40 PM
there are photographers around the parks, including the water parks. any time you see one you get have them take your pictures. they will give you a card, with a barcode or some sort of code that they scan into there equipment. each photographers will give you a new one or you can continue with your old one if you can find it and remember to bring it with you.

at the end you have all these cards and then you plug the numbers into the computer when you get home and can see your photos.

but since we are going to share the photo cd, DO NOT use your name to put your numbers in the system. you must go in using mom2aprincess name and password which she will give us. i believe once you go in using your own name you will not beable to get in on this deal.

Your correct. You do not want to enter your numbers for viewing anywhere else - not under your name on the website or at the stations at WDW. Once you claim them, they can not be claimed again. I'll make sure you have my username and password though before you go. If you do have Internet access while there, you can look at them under my name while there.

Lisaj68
10-01-2007, 06:37 AM
When will you be at WDW? Do you want in for sure?

We will be there from December 20-29th !! I hope it will still work for me!?

Yes, I want in for sure - as you said, fo the price, you can't go wrong!!!

Mom2aPrincess
10-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Awesome! That's almost my exact travel dates. Where are you staying? Who all is in your family? Ages? Maybe we can get together one day/night.

Yes, it will work perfectly for you. You and I will both just have to be sure to come in and get ours edited quickly so that we can get it ordered. :)

I'll add you to the first slide when I get home from work this afternoon.

That gets us down to about $15 bucks everyone!!!! :cooldance:

We will be there from December 20-29th !! I hope it will still work for me!?

Yes, I want in for sure - as you said, fo the price, you can't go wrong!!!

Lisaj68
10-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Awesome! That's almost my exact travel dates. Where are you staying? Who all is in your family? Ages? Maybe we can get together one day/night.

Yes, it will work perfectly for you. You and I will both just have to be sure to come in and get ours edited quickly so that we can get it ordered. :)

I'll add you to the first slide when I get home from work this afternoon.

We are staying offsite. We have a timeshare and are paying $117 for the WEEK (plus 2 additional nites at around $100 each) We just couldn't justify staying onsite at that point. It's our first time so we won't know what we are missing anyway!! :rotfl:

We have 2 DD's 6 & 8. How old is your daughter? We will be at MVMCP on 12/21 !! How about you?? That would be fun to meet while we are there! Maybe our plans will overlap somewhere along the line!!

nurseminnie76
10-01-2007, 09:00 PM

That's great - an amazing price for all that you get. Thanks so much for putting this together. I can't wait until December. :sunshine:

Lisaj68
10-01-2007, 09:49 PM
One more question......And since I don't know how to "sugarcoat it" I will just ask......Is this fraudulent? I understand about sharing a Wishes cruise, or a fridge swap.....is this the same thing or is this shady and looked down on by Disney?

I'm sorry if this is rude. I'm not judging, I'm just asking!

eaglesdare
10-02-2007, 08:01 AM
don't apologize. i was thinking the same thing. but i honestly do not mind if it is. lets face it, this is all digital, it does not cost anyone including disney to put pictures on a cd more than $100.

i really do not feel bad about this one.

bs4free
10-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Giving you a Bump! Becuase I love Photopass!!!!

Mom2aPrincess
10-16-2007, 01:43 PM
We are staying offsite. We have a timeshare and are paying $117 for the WEEK (plus 2 additional nites at around $100 each) We just couldn't justify staying onsite at that point. It's our first time so we won't know what we are missing anyway!! :rotfl:

We have 2 DD's 6 & 8. How old is your daughter? We will be at MVMCP on 12/21 !! How about you?? That would be fun to meet while we are there! Maybe our plans will overlap somewhere along the line!!

Wow!! That's a great deal!! I have 2 DDs (Age 7 and 16). I bet the younger ones would have a blast if we have any plans that are similar. We're doing MVMCP on the 20th. But maybe some of our other plans will overlap. We'll have to compare schedules when it gets closer. :mickey:

Hedy
10-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Any further news on payment or log in? I know on that other site, people are paying now bc of concerns about people getting busy with the holidays. Are we sure we're all close enough visit wise we'll be ok to load them all up together?

Mom2aPrincess
10-16-2007, 01:50 PM
One more question......And since I don't know how to "sugarcoat it" I will just ask......Is this fraudulent? I understand about sharing a Wishes cruise, or a fridge swap.....is this the same thing or is this shady and looked down on by Disney?

I'm sorry if this is rude. I'm not judging, I'm just asking!

Does Disney intend for people to share and do this? I'm sure they don't, but I did go back and read their terms, etc and I didn't see any specifics that actually make it fraud according to their terms.

I feel similar to eaglesdare too. I think that they have overinflated the costs of this so much (and I spend so much to be there and while there anyways) that I don't feel any guilt.

Mom2aPrincess
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Any further news on payment or log in? I know on that other site, people are paying now bc of concerns about people getting busy with the holidays. Are we sure we're all close enough visit wise we'll be ok to load them all up together?

It probably is about time to pay just so that everyone doesn't get busy. I'll run a CD over to the post office one day this week and get an estimate on what it will cost to ship it and then send out a final amount so everyone can start sending it. I have plenty of blank CDs and CD sleeves so I'm not going to add anything to the photopass cost except the shipping. I know I'm getting super busy too so it will be nice to have it checked off the list.

I've got the account already created - of course there is nothing there, but it is created so that won't be a problem. I'll go in and change my password this week too (right now it's my normal one so I need to make it something else) and then send that out as payment is received (if that works for everyone).

I just went back and calculated days:

If you (Hedy, since she's our first arrival) input your photopass numbers on the day of arrival we have until January 7 to order (which gives us plenty of time as I get back on the 30th). If no numbers are put in until eaglesdare gets home on the 13th (our first person to be back home), then we have until January 12th. So we should be good to go on dates. The way it works is you have 30 days from the day a picture is taken to claim in online and then you have 30 days from when you claim them to place the order.

Mom2aPrincess
10-16-2007, 02:13 PM
QUESTION FOR THE GROUP:

Would you rather this be sent parcel post or priority?

I'm not sure of the parcel post rate, but I went and played around on the usps website and it looks like priority would be $4.60.

These are estimates (I weighed a CD and an envelope and went to USPS.com and looked up rates):
Media Mail (I think this qualifies right) - SLOW - $1.80
First Class Mail - $2.25

**I'll get a more official estimate from post office next time I'm there during their hours.

eaglesdare
10-16-2007, 02:50 PM
since you used me as a person to arrive home first, i just want to make sure with your dates that you know i will not be home, til the 15th. not sure that makes a difference, just wanted you to know though in case it does.

Mom2aPrincess
10-16-2007, 03:15 PM
since you used me as a person to arrive home first, i just want to make sure with your dates that you know i will not be home, til the 15th. not sure that makes a difference, just wanted you to know though in case it does.

That just means we have 2 more days at the end. :)

Hedy
10-16-2007, 03:25 PM
It probably is about time to pay just so that everyone doesn't get busy. I'll run a CD over to the post office one day this week and get an estimate on what it will cost to ship it and then send out a final amount so everyone can start sending it. I have plenty of blank CDs and CD sleeves so I'm not going to add anything to the photopass cost except the shipping. I know I'm getting super busy too so it will be nice to have it checked off the list.

I've got the account already created - of course there is nothing there, but it is created so that won't be a problem. I'll go in and change my password this week too (right now it's my normal one so I need to make it something else) and then send that out as payment is received (if that works for everyone).

I just went back and calculated days:

If you (Hedy, since she's our first arrival) input your photopass numbers on the day of arrival we have until January 7 to order (which gives us plenty of time as I get back on the 30th). If no numbers are put in until eaglesdare gets home on the 13th (our first person to be back home), then we have until January 12th. So we should be good to go on dates. The way it works is you have 30 days from the day a picture is taken to claim in online and then you have 30 days from when you claim them to place the order.

Sounds good!

kimkarli
10-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I vote for priority shipping! We are already getting such a great deal on the CD, what's a couple more dollars to get here faster? I am sure by the time the CD comes in we will be anxious and ready for it to arrive. Mom2aprincess, THANK YOU so much for organizing this! :)

bs4free
10-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Yes you can ship media mail!

btw i just wanted to let those know who are doing the cd that editing can be very time consuming to add borders and things... I got 239 photos during my trip and am still editing them and have about 90 left to edit and my photo count is about 2100 so far.......

Mom2aPrincess
10-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I vote for priority shipping! We are already getting such a great deal on the CD, what's a couple more dollars to get here faster? I am sure by the time the CD comes in we will be anxious and ready for it to arrive. Mom2aprincess, THANK YOU so much for organizing this! :)

That's what I'd want to do too if it was me waiting, but wanted to make sure everyone agreed before I added that into the cost. I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow for a final/official estimate. If not, I'll definitly be able to go on Friday.

Lisaj68
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes you can ship media mail!

btw i just wanted to let those know who are doing the cd that editing can be very time consuming to add borders and things... I got 239 photos during my trip and am still editing them and have about 90 left to edit and my photo count is about 2100 so far.......

I'm confused. You had 239 pictures taken while you were at Disney, then while you were editing, you increased that 239 picture count number to 2,100? Wow, that's a lot!

Yes - go with priority shipping cost!!! WEEE!!!!!!

bs4free
10-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm confused. You had 239 pictures taken while you were at Disney, then while you were editing, you increased that 239 picture count number to 2,100? Wow, that's a lot!

Yes - go with priority shipping cost!!! WEEE!!!!!!
Yes, have edited the 239 photos taken at WDW and edited them in to 2300+ now and still have 70 Left to Edit!!!!

How do you get that many you may ask well, all the boarder options, and then character signatures, and then cropping and adding the boarders again!!! Because you can not add the boarders after you get the cd! I wanted to get everything!!! and not go I wish i had that photo but with that! and each park has a different boarder, test track has a special boarder, and most all the character photos have signature graphics to add! So it takes alot of time but thats what i have been doing!!! making a lot of photos, BTW i will let you know how many cds this comes on because i am thinking it may be a few...

Lisaj68
10-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, have edited the 239 photos taken at WDW and edited them in to 2300+ now and still have 70 Left to Edit!!!!

How do you get that many you may ask well, all the boarder options, and then character signatures, and then cropping and adding the boarders again!!! Because you can not add the boarders after you get the cd! I wanted to get everything!!! and not go I wish i had that photo but with that! and each park has a different boarder, test track has a special boarder, and most all the character photos have signature graphics to add! So it takes alot of time but thats what i have been doing!!! making a lot of photos, BTW i will let you know how many cds this comes on because i am thinking it may be a few...

Oh my!! And the boy still has time to earn money and chat shamelessly !!! Is it insulting to ask if you still live at home and not work or go to school?! :p LOL!!!!!

bs4free
10-18-2007, 09:04 PM
:angel::angel::angel:

Mom2aPrincess
10-19-2007, 07:40 PM
PM just went out with shipping information! :minnie: :mickey:

Anna
10-20-2007, 01:02 AM
I was checking out DIS this morning and found a December Photopass CD Sharing Group...Headed over here and see that there are a lot of us SR members going in December...I wondered if anyone here would be interested in sharing a CD? I would feel more comfortable with sharing money and our personal pictures with you guys here....More like family.

I wanted to purchase this CD anyway and this sounds like a great way to save money. :mickey:

Updated with Current Participants:
Hedy - December 8 - 15
Nolacindy - December 9 - 15
eaglesdare - December 9 - 13
NurseMinnie December 15 - 22
KimKarli - December 15 - 22
Mom2APrincess - December 19 - 30
Lisaj68 - December 20 - 29

Updated: 10/15/2007

This sounds great. We will be there December 30 - January 8. How does it work?

Anna

Mom2aPrincess
10-20-2007, 01:34 AM
This sounds great. We will be there December 30 - January 8. How does it work?

Anna

Ooh! I'm sorry. You're vacation is just a little too late. We have to have our CD ordered before you'll be back. If you want to start signups for your own CD though I'd be glad to help you out..Just send me a PM.

Mom2aPrincess
10-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Kimkarli...thanks! got your payment last night.

Thanks also for rounding it up to $20...that covered the stupid percentage that paypal took out!!

Username/password are on their way.

Mom2aPrincess
10-21-2007, 04:43 PM
You're marked off the list too Hedy!!

I can't wait for December!!

Mom2aPrincess
10-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Nurseminnie - payment of $20 received! Thanks!!! :mickey:

Lisaj68
10-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Wow! I just sent you a payment and can't believe how easy it was! I have never used paypal like that before and was procrastinating cause I figured it would be a big pain in my.....anyway it wasn't and you should have it!!! :p

Mom2aPrincess
11-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Wow! I just sent you a payment and can't believe how easy it was! I have never used paypal like that before and was procrastinating cause I figured it would be a big pain in my.....anyway it wasn't and you should have it!!! :p

Got it! Thanks. I'll go edit the first page now to show you paid up! :mickey:

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 01:20 AM
It won't be long guys!! I'm beginning to want to listen to Christmas music and start packing! :cooldance:

nolacindy
11-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Only 28 days to go! Told my husband that we must find every photopass person and place there is!

kimkarli
11-11-2007, 10:43 AM
I am SO excited!!!!!!!

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Only 28 days to go! Told my husband that we must find every photopass person and place there is!

Yep...we did a good number last time, but this time we'll be really looking too. I don't know if you go to the characters for autographs/pictures, but they almost all have photopass photographers with them (or they did in july 06).

nolacindy
11-11-2007, 12:04 PM
I forgot about them! That gives me an excuse to get my picture with the characters! I'm such a dork, if you see the pictures and theres about 50 of me with Goofy don't be surprised.

eaglesdare
11-11-2007, 01:21 PM
how are we making payment? i know it is probably here somewhere, but please forgive this old lady. lol

can we pay via paypal? if so, will we get charged a fee? i have 2 accts, 1 personal, and 1 business (in case that matters).

i am less than 30 days now. i think it is around 27 more til we leave. i have not even started packing. i have the feeling i will be doing it at the last minute.

nurseminnie76
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
I am getting really excited now! Just a few more weeks. I'm still trying to rearrange some dining times and pick a place to stay on the night of the 14th (we have decided to drive straight through and will be arriving around 2-3am). I will most certainly be packing last minute though, because we are not telling our kids until it is time to get in the car. I am planning to take my 2nd grader to school that am and then come back home and pack frantically.

Oh the things we do for a Disney vacation --- and I love every minute of the planning.

Mom2aPrincess
11-17-2007, 11:26 AM
I am getting really excited now! Just a few more weeks. I'm still trying to rearrange some dining times and pick a place to stay on the night of the 14th (we have decided to drive straight through and will be arriving around 2-3am). I will most certainly be packing last minute though, because we are not telling our kids until it is time to get in the car. I am planning to take my 2nd grader to school that am and then come back home and pack frantically.

Oh the things we do for a Disney vacation --- and I love every minute of the planning.

Same here....My 2nd grader doesn't know either and so I've got to start getting things together secretly and packed. No way I can do it the last day as I'll be working myself. We're going to AZ this week, but as soon as we get back and empty the suitcases I plan to start throwing things in the suitcases. I REALLY want to try to get some projects done this week too somehow...not sure how to pull it off since this trip got planned, but I want to make lots of projects I found on the Creative DISigns on the DIS boards - custom Tshirts, passports, autograph books, etc.

Lisaj68
11-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Same here....My 2nd grader doesn't know either and so I've got to start getting things together secretly and packed. No way I can do it the last day as I'll be working myself. We're going to AZ this week, but as soon as we get back and empty the suitcases I plan to start throwing things in the suitcases. I REALLY want to try to get some projects done this week too somehow...not sure how to pull it off since this trip got planned, but I want to make lots of projects I found on the Creative DISigns on the DIS boards - custom Tshirts, passports, autograph books, etc.

Do you have any good ideas in mind on the autograph books? I have been looking in stores, but not really seeing anything, and not sure where to start to make one. If you could (in all of your free time, haha :p ) post a link to any you are thinking about, I would really appreciate it!!!

TIA!

Mom2aPrincess
11-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Do you have any good ideas in mind on the autograph books? I have been looking in stores, but not really seeing anything, and not sure where to start to make one. If you could (in all of your free time, haha :p ) post a link to any you are thinking about, I would really appreciate it!!!

TIA!

No problem...I'll try to remember to gather it up and post tomorrow before we head out...if not, I'll have Internet in the hotel Thurs and Fri nights I know.

Mom2aPrincess
11-27-2007, 02:54 PM
:mickey: Yea...we're all paid, and our first members will be in Disney in just over a week!!

Have fun, Hedy, nolacindy and eaglesdare!! :love:

nolacindy
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey,
We had to cancel out trip, my husband was in a car wreck on Friday, have some fun for me everyone!

Cindy

eaglesdare
11-27-2007, 03:30 PM
i think i am about 10 days away from leaving. yippee.

how are you sending the passwords, or whatever it is we need to log on and check out the site?

Mom2aPrincess
11-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey,
We had to cancel out trip, my husband was in a car wreck on Friday, have some fun for me everyone!

Cindy

Oh no!!! How awful!! I hope he will be ok.

Lisaj68
11-27-2007, 06:45 PM

Kim,

Should we send you more money?

Lisaj68
11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey,

Cindy

Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he is okay.

Mom2aPrincess
11-27-2007, 06:48 PM
i think i am about 10 days away from leaving. yippee.

how are you sending the passwords, or whatever it is we need to log on and check out the site?

I PM'd you this information just now....

eaglesdare
11-28-2007, 08:38 AM
got it, thank you.

nolacindy
11-28-2007, 08:57 AM

He's going to be fine, couple of cracked ribs, bruises, scrapes, but is feeling better now just not up to an active trip right now.

nurseminnie76
11-28-2007, 10:46 PM
He's going to be fine, couple of cracked ribs, bruises, scrapes, but is feeling better now just not up to an active trip right now.

Glad that he is going to be okay! So sorry that you are going to miss your trip. Hope you can plan it again soon. :sunshine:

kimkarli
11-28-2007, 10:56 PM
nolacindy, very glad to hear that your husband is doing good!

Lisaj68
12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
okay - 2 weeks to go (AGH!!!!!!) - what do I need to do/write down/download, etc. to make sure I can look at the pictures???? Is this something I can do each night while I am there? We are bringing my laptop.

Thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 08:04 PM
okay - 2 weeks to go (AGH!!!!!!) - what do I need to do/write down/download, etc. to make sure I can look at the pictures???? Is this something I can do each night while I am there? We are bringing my laptop.

Thanks!

You go to the photopass website...I think it's www.disneyphotopass.com

You enter my email address and the password (Did I send that to you via PM? If not, I will)

You enter the numbers off the back of your photopass card(s)....

The pictures appear and you can also edit them and add signatures/borders/etc....

It's that easy.

Lisaj68
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
You go to the photopass website...I think it's www.disneyphotopass.com

You enter my email address and the password (Did I send that to you via PM? If not, I will)

You enter the numbers off the back of your photopass card(s)....

The pictures appear and you can also edit them and add signatures/borders/etc....

It's that easy.

No, you haven't PM'ed me that info yet.... Can I try it out before I even get there so I know what I am doing when I do get there? Of course I won't edit anyone else's pictures!!! I just want to see!!

eaglesdare
12-06-2007, 09:49 PM
oh so we can see the pics each day we have them taken? and when is the cd ordered? is it ordered after the last person gets back?

we'll be there on sunday.

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
No, you haven't PM'ed me that info yet.... Can I try it out before I even get there so I know what I am doing when I do get there? Of course I won't edit anyone else's pictures!!! I just want to see!!

Just sent you the PM...sure you can go and log in...I'm not sure that there are any pictures there yet....

Mom2aPrincess
12-06-2007, 10:03 PM
oh so we can see the pics each day we have them taken? and when is the cd ordered? is it ordered after the last person gets back?

we'll be there on sunday.

yep..if you have Internet access you can see them while you're there...last time when we went I sent my family back home the username/password and they looked every day.....

And yes..we'll order the CD after the last person is back, and as soon as I get it, I'll copy and send out to everyone ASAP!

eaglesdare
12-07-2007, 08:50 AM
ok, thanks for all the info. when i get off work today, i will be writing all this info down,. no wait, i won't have to, i am bringing the laptop. so all my info will be here already. but maybe i should write it down, just in case.

hopefully pictures will start on sunday to show up.

Mom2aPrincess
12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Yea!! Our first people are in Disney and the rest of us don't have far to go.......

eaglesdare
12-15-2007, 09:07 PM
pictures are being added! hurry and get home everyone! LOL

Mom2aPrincess
12-17-2007, 03:26 PM
pictures are being added! hurry and get home everyone! LOL

We are heading out tomorrow! We'll be at Disney Wednesday! I can't wait.

Be sure to take advantage of all the extra things you can do with your photos on the photopass website - all the borders, signatures, etc!!

eaglesdare
12-17-2007, 04:22 PM
i am trying to add some of those special things to some of them. have you checked them out yet?

Mom2aPrincess
12-17-2007, 05:20 PM
i am trying to add some of those special things to some of them. have you checked them out yet?

No. I've been trying to very busily get ready for our trip. lol Maybe I can look at them tomorrow before we leave so I can get in the spirit! :)

eaglesdare
12-17-2007, 06:45 PM
i can't wait to get the cd! the photo gal got some pretty good pics of us with mickey.

Mom2aPrincess
12-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Hey everyone...just wanted to let you know I'm back and I'm currently editing my photos (been at it for a couple hours) so we can get the CD ordered extra fast. I also had my mom get started while we were still there!

I see in my 1000+ emails that some of you have placed orders through the site too. I have your confirmation emails....

Mom2aPrincess
12-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Got this message on 12/28:

To: Kimberly Sloane

Subject: Your Disney's PhotoPass order 533372 has been shipped.

Dear Kimberly,

Order Reference: 533372

Your order is complete and has been shipped to the requested delivery address.

Mail or Airmail orders have an expected delivery time of 3-7 days, with a maximum of 14 business days from the time the order is shipped.

For Express Shipping, you will receive the order 1-2 business days - with an expected delivery time of an additional 1-2 days depending of where you are located and the time the order is shipped.

We are not responsible for delivery delays due to weather.

Please note that orders containing multiple products will be shipped in separate packages.

Visit the Disney's PhotoPass Help section for updates and other information concerning our services and products.

Thank you!
Disney's PhotoPass Guest Services

This is a system generated e-mail, please do not respond.

P.S. For your quick reference, here is your order information:

Project Type
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unit Price
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty.
SubTotal
Status

Disney Memories - Dec. '07 $19.95 1 $19.95 PLACED
Disney Memories - Dec. '07 $74.95 1 $74.95 SHIPPED

Hedy
12-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Yay! :sunshine2:

Lisaj68
12-31-2007, 07:34 PM
I am almost done editing my pictures! Do I have to do anything else?

Also, I have some problems with my photopass. What happens if Disney fixes the problems after we order our disk?

TIA!

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I am almost done editing my pictures! Do I have to do anything else?

Also, I have some problems with my photopass. What happens if Disney fixes the problems after we order our disk?

TIA!

Yep. That's all you have to do. I worked on mine some yesterday between the unpacking. Planning to finish tonight or tomorrow morning and order the CD tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not sure about problems though?

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I just logged into my email and had this email from Disney Photopass. I tried to enter the photopass number and it said it was already in my account?!? Whoever's photos these are, I guess they are there now?

Greetings Kimberly,

We have successfully found your Disney's PhotoPass number:
WDWP4G4H9H3T3J3D

To view these photos, log in to your DisneyPhotoPass.com account and
enter the above PhotoPass ID number into the "Add Disney's PhotoPass ID" fields located at the top of the "Disney's PhotoPass Photos" bin. After entering the above number, click "Go" and your new photos will appear in your account.

If you have not yet created an account at DisneyPhotoPass.com, you can
enter the above ID number during the registration process and your
photos will automatically appear in your account.

Thank you for using Disney's PhotoPass. We hope you enjoy viewing and
sharing your Disney vacation photos.

Sincerely,

Deborah Pogue
Disney's Imaging Quality Assurance Team

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Disney Destination: Walt Disney World ResortB. in Florida

Guest: Kimberly Sloane
EMail: kimberlysloane@hughes.net

Type of Problem: Missing Photos from Account
Date Photos Taken: 12/22/2007
Time Photos Taken: 2:00pm - 3:00pm

Other PhotoPass IDs: WDWP-9X9N-7L7U-4A4K

Photo Details: 2 blond girls wearing mickey ponchos

Number Missing: 1-3

Park: EpcotB.

Characters in Photos: jasmine, prince aladin, and jeanie

Number of People:
6-9: 2 Female

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Another message I have in my email this morning:

Greetings ,

We received your message requesting assistance with accessing your
Disney's PhotoPass photos.

Please reply to this message with all of your Disney's PhotoPass ID
number the images are on in your DisneyPhotoPass.com account. Once we
receive this information, we'll be happy to further assist you.

Sincerely,

Christopher Ziliotto

Date Photos Taken: 12/25/2007
Time Photos Taken: 3:00pm - 4:00pm

Photo Details: there are 2 pictures (around pic #650 or so) taken in the AK that ARE posted, but the photographer had my girls hold their arms a
certain way like they were holding a baby, but he didn't "insert"
anything into the picture. Please help!

Park: Disney's Animal KingdomB. Theme Park

Characters in Photos: tree of life in background

Number of People:
6-9: 1 Female

Lisaj68
01-01-2008, 02:45 PM

Greetings ,

Sincerely,

Christopher Ziliotto

Photo Details: there are 2 pictures (around pic #650 or so) taken in the AK that ARE posted, but the photographer had my girls hold their arms a

Number of People:

As the email asks you to reply to it with photopass numbers, can you please reply with:

WDWP-6P3X-6F6Y-6F7R
WDWP-4G4H-9H3T-3J3D

Thanks!
Lisa

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
As the email asks you to reply to it with photopass numbers, can you please reply with:

WDWP-6P3X-6F6Y-6F7R
WDWP-4G4H-9H3T-3J3D

Thanks!
Lisa

All Done! :)

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM

Got this reply after sending your numbers:
Greetings Kimberly,

the images are there in our system, you may just need to refresh the
account by refreshing the cache on your system.

We suggest you clear out temporary internet files and cookies from
Internet Explorer. To accomplish this, please select TOOLS/ INTERNET
OPTIONS. You will then select Delete Cookies and Delete Files under
Temporary Internet Files.

If you still experience a problem accessing the website or viewing your
photos, please provide details of the errors you are encountering. We
will then forward it to the appropriate team for review and follow-up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Christopher Ziliotto

Lisaj68
01-01-2008, 03:32 PM

Thanks!

Now if i could just log on to the darn site and check them out!!!

Lisaj68
01-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks!

Now if i could just log on to the darn site and check them out!!!

I mean, REALLY. The system keeps locking up on me, to where I need to refresh and then finally exit and try to start over. I have been trying since around 10AM.

I deleted cookies and temp files, but can't get in far enough to see if my pictures are really there.

anyone else?

eaglesdare
01-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Got this message on 12/28:

To: Kimberly Sloane

Subject: Your Disney's PhotoPass order 533372 has been shipped.

Dear Kimberly,

Order Reference: 533372

Mail or Airmail orders have an expected delivery time of 3-7 days, with a maximum of 14 business days from the time the order is shipped.

For Express Shipping, you will receive the order 1-2 business days - with an expected delivery time of an additional 1-2 days depending of where you are located and the time the order is shipped.

Please note that orders containing multiple products will be shipped in separate packages.

Visit the Disney's PhotoPass Help section for updates and other information concerning our services and products.

Thank you!

This is a system generated e-mail, please do not respond.

P.S. For your quick reference, here is your order information:

Project Type
Unit Price
Qty.
SubTotal
Status

Disney Memories - Dec. '07 $19.95 1 $19.95 PLACED
Disney Memories - Dec. '07 $74.95 1 $74.95 SHIPPED

how was this sent to you? just curious as to how long before you get the cd and then we get the cd. i am so ready for scrapbooking, but i really need some of those pics to finish my granddaughters book.

oh and thanks so much for doing this!

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm ready to order the CD. I've gone through and added a ton of extras to mine....I'm sure I could keep going for days, but I'm satisfied and ready to call it quits. :)

Is everyone done and ready? I plan to order the CD tomorrow so if there's anyone else not ready please post and let me know.

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
how was this sent to you? just curious as to how long before you get the cd and then we get the cd. i am so ready for scrapbooking, but i really need some of those pics to finish my granddaughters book.

oh and thanks so much for doing this!

I got this message via email. It was a video that one of our members ordered from their prints.

I'm not sure how long the CDs will take to ship, but I'm ready to order. If no one says hold up, I'll be ordering tomorrow. I've got blank CDs sitting by computer ready to be used.

Mom2aPrincess
01-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Just thought as I was typing the last message...I need everyone's addresses. :)

If you'll go ahead and send those to me, I'll get packaging addressed so that I can get everyone their CDs as soon as possible after I receive the originals.

kimkarli
01-02-2008, 01:00 AM
I'm ready!!!!:cooldance:

Lisaj68
01-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Got this reply after sending your numbers:
Greetings Kimberly,

the images are there in our system, you may just need to refresh the
account by refreshing the cache on your system.

We suggest you clear out temporary internet files and cookies from
Internet Explorer. To accomplish this, please select TOOLS/ INTERNET
OPTIONS. You will then select Delete Cookies and Delete Files under
Temporary Internet Files.

If you still experience a problem accessing the website or viewing your
photos, please provide details of the errors you are encountering. We
will then forward it to the appropriate team for review and follow-up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Christopher Ziliotto

Kimberly,

As I mentioned, I have cleared cookies and I have cleared temp. internet files, and I am not seeing the new pictures. I have re-added the photopass numbers and a message tells me that pics will be automatically added.

Unfortunately, I am not sure which trouble ticket this is in response to, as I filled out 3 t.t. and only heard back on 2.

I'm missing 2 pics. from the test tract ride (1st t.t.) and 2 pic. from AK need to be "fixed" by Disney (the photographer had my girls hold their arms like they were holding a baby and he was going to "insert" a picture, but it didn't show up in the pictures.) (2nd t.t.)

The 3rd t.t. was about missing pics of my girls with aladin, genie and jasmine. there is 1 pic there of the characters signing autographs, but i know the photographer took more than that. At this point, i don't care too much about those pics cause i am sure my husband also took pics of that crowd.

I would really, really like to get the other 4 pictures though, so if you would please reply to the trouble tickets again and wait to see what Disney has to say before ordering the cds, I would really appreciate it.

I'm not sure I would be able to get those pictures once the cd is ordered...?

I know you are all anxious to get the pictures! I was surprised that Disney responded so quickly to the original trouble tickets, so hopefully, they will respond equally as fast to Kimberly's response to their response!!

Thanks!
Lisa

ETA: I will PM you my phone number in case Disney wants to talk to me!! Thanks!

Lisaj68
01-02-2008, 10:38 PM

Greetings ,

Sincerely,

Christopher Ziliotto

Number of People:

Kimberly,

Per my last post at around 1am, these are the pictures that still have not appeared. I gave you my 2 card numbers (WDWP-6P3X-6F6Y-6F7R and WDWP-4G4H-9H3T-3J3D) and Disney advised I should clear cookies and temp. internet files. I have done both but the pictures are not there.

Other pictures are now there (or not there!), but not as important.......but I'd really, really like these two!! Can you reply back to Disney on this email and ask what else they can do?

Thanks,
Lisa

Mom2aPrincess
01-03-2008, 09:42 AM
I sent them the email....I'll let you know what/if I hear back. I have to order in the next couple days though as the first pictures expire the night of the 7th.

Kimberly,

Per my last post at around 1am, these are the pictures that still have not appeared. I gave you my 2 card numbers (WDWP-6P3X-6F6Y-6F7R and WDWP-4G4H-9H3T-3J3D) and Disney advised I should clear cookies and temp. internet files. I have done both but the pictures are not there.

Other pictures are now there (or not there!), but not as important.......but I'd really, really like these two!! Can you reply back to Disney on this email and ask what else they can do?

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisaj68
01-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks. I left a message with the photopass people with the number you gave me.

I also left the deadline date as the 6th, so that gives them a few days to resolve their mistake.

Lisaj68
01-04-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm DONE!! YEAH!!! The gal yesterday was able to help me. :cooldance:

Thanks for your patience everyone. :hugs:

Now, let's get those cds!!!!!!

And Kimberly, please let me know if anything has changed in the price.

Thanks again for doing this!
Lisa

Mom2aPrincess
01-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Awesome...then if there are no other objections, I'll order today!!! If anyone isn't ready, please post ASAP...I have the CD code on my desk at home so when I get home from work today, I'll order it! :cooldance:

eaglesdare
01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
are you home yet? did you order the cd?

not rushing you or anything. LOL (this is asked with a big smile)

Mom2aPrincess
01-04-2008, 11:50 PM
are you home yet? did you order the cd?

not rushing you or anything. LOL (this is asked with a big smile)

Order confirmation for Kimberly Sloane

Thank you for your order!
Your DisneyPhotoPass.com order has been received and is in process. You will receive a separate notification when the order has been shipped. We may ship portions of your order separately to expedite your order progress.

Note: Once an order is submitted, the processing lab receives your order information directly from the website to expedite its printing and shipping. Regrettably, we are unable to cancel or make any changes to orders after they are submitted.

Check your order status.

Order Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer number: kimberlysloane@******.net
Order number: 547***

Billing Address

Payment method

Shipping Address

206 N. ***** St.
San Augustine, TX 75972

Shipping method
Standard Shipping: 3-7 Days, Maximum of 14 business days from the time the order is shipped

Project Type Unit Price Qty. SubTotal
Photo CD $124.95 1 $124.95

kimkarli
01-05-2008, 01:36 AM
:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
01-05-2008, 09:50 AM

Yep...that's how I feel!! I'll post again when I receive the confirmation of shipping email it says they'll send.

eaglesdare
01-05-2008, 10:52 AM

ditto! wahooooooooooooo:cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
To: Kimberly

Subject: Your Disney's PhotoPass order ***833 has been shipped.

Dear Kimberly,

Order Reference: ***833

Thank you!

Mom2aPrincess
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
I had to have these shipped to my mom's as it said no po boxes....she just called and said they were in!!! I'll be going this weekend to pick them up and get them copied!!!! :cooldance: I'll have them in the mail Monday!!!

Kycha
01-11-2008, 01:15 AM
I had to have these shipped to my mom's as it said no po boxes....she just called and said they were in!!! I'll be going this weekend to pick them up and get them copied!!!! :cooldance: I'll have them in the mail Monday!!!

Now that you guys will soon have your cd's, I hope you will post some of your pictures so we can see all the fun you had last month!

m 'n c
01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Kimberly - you might want to edit out your name on that one post.

kimkarli
01-11-2008, 07:32 AM
YEAH!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

eaglesdare
01-11-2008, 08:10 AM
oh boy i can't wait!

eaglesdare
01-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Now that you guys will soon have your cd's, I hope you will post some of your pictures so we can see all the fun you had last month!

i was thinking i would bore you with pictures. i have some to share if you want to see pics.

Hedy
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM

Woohoo! :cooldance: :cooldance:

bs4free
01-11-2008, 03:57 PM
i was thinking i would bore you with pictures. i have some to share if you want to see pics.
Yep We all love pics!

Lisaj68
01-12-2008, 10:09 PM

Weeee! WOOOT !! Can't wait !!!!

Mom2aPrincess
01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Kimberly - you might want to edit out your name on that one post.

Thanks for noticing and thanks for editing Janet...that's what I get for being so excited...lol I edited the order number and didn't even notice my name......:rotfl:

CDs are copied everyone and ready to go out tomorrow!!

kimkarli
01-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah!!! Thank you so much for getting them ready so fast!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
01-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah!!! Thank you so much for getting them ready so fast!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

Of course.....I know you are as anxious as I was to get them.

eaglesdare
01-14-2008, 08:23 AM
want to hear something just awefully sad?

the nite we went to the mvmcp i was given a christmas photopass. well when i got back home, i just couldn't find it anywhere.

well wouldn't you know it that last nite i found it! i am so darn po'd over this. and there is no way to get those pics is there?

i am so excited though, that the cd is on the way.

Lisaj68
01-15-2008, 10:44 AM
want to hear something just awefully sad?

the nite we went to the mvmcp i was given a christmas photopass. well when i got back home, i just couldn't find it anywhere.

well wouldn't you know it that last nite i found it! i am so darn po'd over this. and there is no way to get those pics is there?

i am so excited though, that the cd is on the way.

Well, it can't hurt to try, right?? Try calling customer service - 407-560-6068

Good luck, :sunshine2: and pixie dust your way!! :wizard:

eaglesdare
01-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, it can't hurt to try, right?? Try calling customer service - 407-560-6068

Good luck, :sunshine2: and pixie dust your way!! :wizard:

wouldn't mam2aprincess have to make the call? with the order number and the photopass number?
\
mom2aprincess would you be willing to try it for me?

nevermind. i just logged on the view them and they are not worth it. thank god there wasn't anything good on it.

eaglesdare
01-16-2008, 09:26 AM
oh no, i just reread some of this thread. when i sent my payment to mom2aprincess i could not remember how much it was, so i know i did not include shipping! i feel so ashamed.

i will pm you later when i get home from work and get your addy, i need to send you some more money, like about $3 or 4 dollars.

i am so sorry!

Lisaj68
01-16-2008, 03:12 PM
wouldn't mam2aprincess have to make the call?

nevermind. i just logged on the view them and they are not worth it. thank god there wasn't anything good on it.

I actually made a call myself and it wasn't an issue. They fixed the problem, too!! Sorry the pictures didn't come out.

oh no, i just reread some of this thread. when i sent my payment to mom2aprincess i could not remember how much it was, so i know i did not include shipping! i feel so ashamed.

i will pm you later when i get home from work and get your addy, i need to send you some more money, like about $3 or 4 dollars.

i am so sorry!

I sent $20. I know that one person who was going to participate, didn't. I never heard back from Kimberly if she wanted more $$. I would be glad to send more too, she shouldn't be out of pocket on this!!!!

eaglesdare
01-18-2008, 06:40 PM
has anyone received theirs yet? just curious, as i am a tad worried about the mail.

this whole week we have been getting someone else's mail, so it would make sense that someone else is getting our mail.

i seem to recall maybe the cd's were being sent priority which i thought would only take a couple of days, and as of yet i haven't gotten it. so i guess i am going to have to talk to our mail person.

eaglesdare
01-19-2008, 07:34 PM
i take it that no replies mean no one has received the cd yet. which is good then. so maybe the mail lady did not mess with our mail afterall. which i hope she hasn't, since we are also waiting on tax documents.

Lisaj68
01-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh, good! I'm not the only one either! And no mail tomorrow..... :( Maybe Tuesday!!!

eaglesdare
01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
ok i will admit, i was freakin out! :rotfl:
but i just go the cd in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, and now i can finish lacy's album. :cooldance:

here is a pic of Mickey giving lacy her tour.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z216/eagles2007-2007/lacymickey.jpg

Mom2aPrincess
01-25-2008, 05:54 PM
ok i will admit, i was freakin out! :rotfl:
but i just go the cd in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, and now i can finish lacy's album. :cooldance:

Glad you got the package. I was just coming on here to post the message that I sent you privately for everyone's benefit:

I had the CDs ready and sitting on my desk all last week, and could not get to the mail. It was the end of the semester and all of a sudden parents were worried about their kids not passing/getting credit and I had either meetings or parent conferences EVERY day last week. I've never had such a thing happen before. It was crazy. I can't believe parents think there is anything that can be done the last week! (sorry...sore subject)...Anyways, the post office is not open before school and by the time I get off, they are closed too. And they are closed for my lunch break! But I did get them there first thing this week so they shoudl be there at any point I would think. Doesn't priority say 3 days?

I did put delivery confirmation on them so if you still don't have them, let me know and I'll be glad to check their status and/or send you the d/c number!

Anyways, if everyone would please let us know when you receive yours so I'll know there are none outstanding and everyone's worked. I THINK I double checked them all after I made them, but there were so many, I would not be surprised if I messed up something. :rotfl:

eaglesdare
01-25-2008, 07:20 PM
thanks again for doing this!

Hedy
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Mine came! Thank you!

Lisaj68
01-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks so much for doing this! Mine also came last week! We have been having connections problems with the computer - this is the first I've had a chance to post, and I haven't had a chance to check out the disks. Hopefully, tonight!