PDA

View Full Version : Drugstore.com denied another commission

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 07:55 PM
<sigh> Drugstore.com denied another dispute today. I don't know what to do. Three of you have sworn up and down this month that you used my links to make drugstore.com purchases. I can even see in the tracking that you clicked on the link. But I have emailed back and forth with drugstore.com and they say that the customer clicked on another affiliate link after mine and the commission was given to a different affiliate.

I tried to get them to help me figure out what might be happening and they were no help. I guess the moral of the story is that you may or may not get your credit for shopping through drugstore.com. Based on the track record of disputes, if it doesn't come through automatically, they are not going to give it to me no matter how much I protest.

It's extremely frustrating to me because I really trust these members who have filed the trouble tickets. It's like drugstore.com doesn't trust ME enough as an affiliate to even look any further into the situation.

They'll probably find this post and drop me from their program. That might not be such a bad thing.

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 08:58 PM
personally if they dropped you I think you would be better off without them. I like their store and that I can use my FSA card there so easily BUT I am one that did not get credit. It wouldn't be much money but I always feel like shopping is the one thing I can trust to credit. They let me down. Sorry you have problems with them. I know I will be finding another place to buy my drugs. hehe:p

PSL1013
05-08-2007, 09:56 PM
I have never had a problem getting my credit from them, watch me jinx myself now, LOL! I just got another delivery today and was credited today also. I hope they don't drop you as an affiliate...I shop with them at least once a month. Just my 2 cents! I really hope everything works out for everyone. :)

~Kathie
05-08-2007, 10:30 PM
I too was one that didn't get credit. It wasn't a lot but it was the point and I emailed them and told them how unhappy I was.

They sent me a credit for $10. I didn't use it and I won't shop there again!
Their indifference has lost them a customer.

losassok
05-11-2007, 03:03 PM
I wish I had seen this thread 3 days ago. I placed an order through the SR link, received my order yesterday and am not showing credit, pending or otherwise. I'll wait a few more days and cross my fingers. :(

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 03:06 PM
On the plus side, I'm getting closer to an actual technical person at the advertiser that might be able to help me straighten it out. I had a VM message from him this morning and have tried to call him back a couple of times. Hopefully (after jumping through lots of hoops), he is the person that can fix it.

PSL1013
05-11-2007, 04:33 PM
On the plus side, I'm getting closer to an actual technical person at the advertiser that might be able to help me straighten it out. I had a VM message from him this morning and have tried to call him back a couple of times. Hopefully (after jumping through lots of hoops), he is the person that can fix it.

Tricia,
Please let us know when this has all been resolved...I would love to place another order with them but hesitate to do so until all the problems are fixed or at least explained! :confused:

losassok
05-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Thank you, Tricia. I got credit for my purchase. You're the best!! :cooldance:

rhiannonwales
05-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Do we have any other shopping spots that handle the same merchandise?I was considering putting in an order of HBA stuff to save me from going to the drugstore, but i dont want to take a chance with Drugstore.com

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I've actually been getting about 50% of the drugstore.com purchases now. And I had a meeting with someone yesterday to investigate the ones that are missing. As far as I can tell, here is the key to getting credit:

First, clear your cookies completely. THEN click on our link. Don't have anything in your drugstore.com cart when you click on our link. Start completely fresh. Then make your whole purchase within about 30 minutes of when you click on our link.

That seems to be working for people. Make sure you do not open any other browser windows at all during that sequence.

Anna
05-24-2007, 03:59 AM
I have been forunate to have mine credited so far. I hope things get straightened out because I LOVE shopping there and would hate to see it go.:sunshine:

Hedy
05-24-2007, 08:27 AM
I've shopped at Drugstore and Vision Direct (its sibling) though SR with great luck.

TIAMOMMA
05-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi Tricia,

I don't know if this info will help, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. A few months ago on another reward site there was a link for points for orders through beauty.com. Somehow it showed I ordered through Drugstore.com. I was surprised that they showed up and I remember being concerned about the point credit since the offer was for "beauty.com". I clicked through that sites link only. It seems to me the problem is internal for Drugstore and their associated companies.

TIAMOMMA