PDA

View Full Version : What She Has to Say

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I just put up a new offer that I am not really crazy about. I've tried this type of offer before and it seems like it didn't always credit. But it DID credit for some people. So what I did was raise the rate really high on it. It's up to you if you want to take the risk. If you do and it credits (and it should credit within an hour), the payout is 2.00. :) But you can't complain to me if it does NOT credit. LOL!

lrsellars
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Well, I just did it. Let's see what happens.

wilsonfamily4
05-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the new offer. Hope it goes through, I just tried it!

~Kathie
05-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I was already in their data base so cleared my cookies and had my DH fill out the info. For a woman's site they had a lot of questions for Men only. :rotfl:

Now..hope it credits!!

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I see credits coming through! I don't know who they belong to yet, but some are coming through. We'll see in about an hour. That's when they should automatically hit your accounts.

wilsonfamily4
05-09-2007, 03:18 PM
hmm, must not be me. :( O, well. It was worth the try

I GOT IT

January
05-09-2007, 03:23 PM
I just tried it out.
I hope that I get credited!:)

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 03:29 PM
hmm, must not be me. :( O, well. It was worth the try

I GOT IT

Yea!! So it was worth the gamble.

Lucinda
05-09-2007, 03:37 PM
I just tried it. so, we shall see...

lrsellars
05-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, I just did it. Let's see what happens.

Just a followup from my original post. I just checked (3:45pm EST) and I've received credit for it. Plus I just got credit for The Knowledge Stop, one other offer (can't remember the name) plus the survey from yesterday and I got the scratch off this morning for $.03. Total today $5.78. I don't do other rewards sites on this computer so maybe that's one reason they have all worked. Actually, I really don't do much on other reward sites; just the clicks.

Tricia, I've never told you officially how much I appreciate your site. I have three kids (3, 4 & 5) and it takes all I can gather together to keep things going. This is a great way to save for our vacation. If I had a change jar, I'd dip into it to often so this is great!!!!! :love:

mom2dea
05-09-2007, 04:13 PM
How long did it take you to get credit for the knowledge stop one ? I did it about 2 days ago and nothing yet . Just wondering .

BTW I am about to go try this one as well .

thanks

Sarah M

TXMouseChaser
05-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I did it and it didn't credit (yet)... it was worth the try!

Alice28
05-09-2007, 05:24 PM
I tried it after I cleared my cookies- hope it works! Thanks tricia for trying!

tcarr5
05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
did it a few hours ago.....so far nothing for me :(

Magical JenK
05-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Ok, just did it on a computer I never use for these things & a brand new email account!! Hopefully it will work!!

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Three credits just came through. Were any of you the lucky ones?

kerry34
05-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I was one that got the credit:) Hope some others here get lucky!! Thanks Trish:cooldance:

Alice28
05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I was I was! Woo! Thanks!

TXMouseChaser
05-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Nope.. still no credit.. but it was worth the try..

Soccer Princess
05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I just tried it, so I'm crossing my fingers! I haven't been having much luck with offers lately, so I REALLY hope it comes through! :)

TIAMOMMA
05-09-2007, 07:13 PM
I did the offer around 3:45. No luck here.

Regards,
TIAMOMMA:(

mom2dea
05-09-2007, 08:19 PM
not me :( darn it ! Thanks for trying :)

Sarah

lrsellars
05-09-2007, 08:56 PM
How long did it take you to get credit for the knowledge stop one ? I did it about 2 days ago and nothing yet . Just wondering .

BTW I am about to go try this one as well .

thanks

Sarah M

Sarah, If you were asking me - I did it sometime today, probably after lunch. It didn't take long to credit.

mom2dea
05-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Sarah, If you were asking me - I did it sometime today, probably after lunch. It didn't take long to credit.

Thanks I know now there is prob not much hope for that one crediting . thanks for taking the time to answer me though :)

Sarah M

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 09:39 PM
What's strange is that we have a member who has gotten credit for almost every single offer that we have ever run. I think she has only had one trouble ticket in almost a year and gets credit for every big trial and every little survey. Then there are those of you on the opposite end of the spectrum who have so much trouble getting credit. :(

zoodoyle
05-09-2007, 09:41 PM
no credit here :(

m 'n c
05-10-2007, 12:41 AM
I just tried and got credit!!! I did use my desktop computer that I never use for reward sites.

I will say that no matter what I do I can't manage to get autos.com or the knowledge stop to credit for me. I've tried to redo them both a few times as well using different emails. You just never know with these things.

~Kathie
05-10-2007, 12:47 AM
No credit for me. :computer: Guess they didn't like DH's answers!

The strange thing is I got 2 confirmation emails.

luvdisney00
05-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I seem to be having bad luck lately with these little offers and surveys crediting. No credit for me on this one :( Oh well, it's always worth a try!

Lucinda
05-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Good Morning! well, I did'nt get credit either. I'm glad some of ya did though. Maybe next time.:sunshine2:

luvdisney
05-10-2007, 08:20 AM
I did this offer yesterday and no credit here either :( Glad that some of you have gotten it.

PSL1013
05-10-2007, 08:49 AM
I did this offer yesterday and no credit here either :( Glad that some of you have gotten it.

Same here! :(

jl8595
05-10-2007, 10:45 AM

Same here. It was still worth a shot!

January
05-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Tried it yesterday too and no credit yet. I am still hoping!:sunshine2:

speechteachri
05-10-2007, 04:06 PM
No credit for me either.

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
I don't know what the deal with this offer is. I really don't care for it. But some people are making money so I hate to pull it down. But it didn't work for me either. They must either just be really crappy trackers or must be using a database that has a completely different name than the offer.

DooDahDay
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
I got credit within about 5 minutes of doing the offer yesterday. :cooldance:

DooDahDay
05-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Just a followup from my original post. I just checked (3:45pm EST) and I've received credit for it. Plus I just got credit for The Knowledge Stop, one other offer (can't remember the name) plus the survey from yesterday and I got the scratch off this morning for $.03. Total today $5.78. I don't do other rewards sites on this computer so maybe that's one reason they have all worked. Actually, I really don't do much on other reward sites; just the clicks.

Tricia, I've never told you officially how much I appreciate your site. I have three kids (3, 4 & 5) and it takes all I can gather together to keep things going. This is a great way to save for our vacation. If I had a change jar, I'd dip into it to often so this is great!!!!! :love:

Yay Irsellars!!!!!:cooldance: I got credit, too! Suite wasn't it!!!! When God closes a door somewhere he opens a window.:angel:

SunshineGirl
05-10-2007, 04:26 PM

I forgot to mention this before, but I really appreciate you saying this. There are a lot of days when I wonder why in the world I am doing this. I started out wanting to help other moms make money online, and then it just kind of exploded. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I can sit at this darn computer for 14 hours a day almost every day. And then I'll get a really nasty email from someone about something not crediting and I just sit and cry!! But when I see a post like this, it makes me remember that it IS worth it and I need to keep going with it. :sunshine:

Lucinda
05-10-2007, 04:40 PM
I too would like to say thank you. I just found SR in march, and I love it,but I do think I'm addicted:rotfl: I get up in am go to bathroom and then check to see if there's a paid click then check my balance :rotfl: ,and I tell my friends about it and they just dont get it. Way I look about getting credit you take a change hopefully it comes through if not get over it .. move on. It's not your fault.. not end of world. It is also the greatest way to save for Disney. Thank you so much again. Have a great evening.:hugs:

azgal81
05-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I did this one last night and rec'd credit instantly. I have no idea why I got credit but everyone else is having so much trouble :(.

mom2dea
05-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I agree Sunshine girl I love your site even if things don't always credit for me . The only time I truley get upset is if I pay for something and use there site and still you nor I get the credit :( But these little offers I have no problem not getting the credit all the time .
Sarah

sselig2000
05-11-2007, 01:15 PM
I thought that I would give this one a go as well. Did it yesterday morning, but no credit for me. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Thanks Tricia

Alice28
05-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I forgot to mention this before, but I really appreciate you saying this. There are a lot of days when I wonder why in the world I am doing this. I started out wanting to help other moms make money online, and then it just kind of exploded. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I can sit at this darn computer for 14 hours a day almost every day. And then I'll get a really nasty email from someone about something not crediting and I just sit and cry!! But when I see a post like this, it makes me remember that it IS worth it and I need to keep going with it. :sunshine:

Aw, Tricia! I'm sorry you deal with some nasty emails.

You know I love, love, love your site! :heart: As a SAHM, it really gives me a boost and an incentive to know that I can really contribute to our vacations! Or sometimes it has helped our month budget when I've cashed out for a Target card. Without your site, we DEFINITELY would not have had as much fun on our last WDW vacation; or maybe we would have, but I would have had about $350 sitting on the AMEX bill when I got home!

Keep up the WONDERFUL work. Because of your site, I am fairly sure we will be eating for free at DL come next January! :cooldance:

krg1968
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm enjoying the site, too. I didn't realize there was anything like this out there until I saw a post about this one on TourGuideMike.
I did What She Has to Say last night and no credit so far. It wasn't that hard and I usually try to do something everynight while I'm watching tv with the family. I have a lot of free time at work but I feel funny about doing some of this stuff on the clock. (I'm at lunch right now)
Thanks for the great website, I have 34ish dollars and counting!
Kelly

Soccer Princess
05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Oh gosh Tricia! I'm sorry some people are so nasty about things! I take every credit I get from SR as an "extra"! I know you work so hard and we all really appreciate it! My DH is amazed at how much I have earned for our trip! :) Thanks again!

kerry34
05-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Tricia,

I am also sorry that you have to deal with nasty emails from people. It's really too bad that they can't appreciate your position, as in, it is not your fault if the company doesn't follow through, and that you also lose out. Of course it is disappointing when you don't get credited for something, but thats how it is. I can only imagine how much work it must be to have sit there all day long. Just know that there are many of us out there who you have helped out with extra money for our Disney fixes and other rewards. As one other SAHM here said, it feels nice to be able to contribute something towards our vacation, and that only happens thanks to your hard work. I am sure the majority of other members feel like that as well.
Thanks again.:sunshine:

Kycha
05-13-2007, 01:10 AM
I guess I was a fortunate one. I did the survey and had the credit within minutes of finishing. Thanks Tricia for not taking this one away.

missymouse
05-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Well so far no luck for me. I think I figured out why I wasn't getting credits and fixed it but this one didn't seem to work . :(

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Like I said at the beginning of the thread, I'm not really sure why this one works and why it doesn't. I know when I took it that I had not done one for them before and I still didn't get credit. The only thing I can think of is that they are tied in with someone like Winning Surveys or Big Buck Surveys and are using their IP address tracking to weed out credits.

JillyFish
05-14-2007, 02:37 PM
I just did this one and actually got credit!!!! WooHoo!!!!! :cooldance:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I wanted to post I just cleared cookies and signed up witha diffrent e-mail and I got credit with in 5 mins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy . I was trying to make some money today and it just was not working but finally something did work ! so those that it did not work for try agian !

Sarah

jnorth1007
05-18-2007, 03:14 PM
I cleared my cookies manually this morning and did this one again with a different email address and I got credit within about 15 minutes woooohooooo!

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Awesome!! I wonder if they clear their databases every so often?

jl8595
05-18-2007, 03:34 PM
I cleared my cookies manually this morning and did this one again with a different email address and I got credit within about 15 minutes woooohooooo!

Same here! (a few days ago) I was thrilled to get it!

Mandi
05-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks so much for posting about clearing out the cookies manually. I had already done the offer and never receieved credit. I went in, cleared the cookies and used a different email and got credit in about 30 minutes. :cooldance:

DooDahDay
05-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Wow. That's great! Can anyone tell me how to clear cookies manually? TIA

Mandi
05-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Depends on what you're using. I can tell you how from XP.

Go to Start-Control Panel-Internet Options-Browse History-Delete... then you have the option of deleting just cookies, temporary internet files, history, etc. You can then delete whatever ones you want. I generally do the "delete all" option. But that's up to you.

HTH!

DooDahDay
05-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Depends on what you're using. I can tell you how from XP.

Go to Start-Control Panel-Internet Options-Browse History-Delete... then you have the option of deleting just cookies, temporary internet files, history, etc. You can then delete whatever ones you want. I generally do the "delete all" option. But that's up to you.

HTH!

Thanks! I'll try that and see if it helps.