PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference?

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Okay, dumb question, but what's the difference between "credit hold" and "pending?" I have a shopping credit (Country Inn and Suites) that just showed up today as a credit hold. I was surprised it didn't say pending. So now it won't credit until next month? Or since it's shopping will it still credit in 3 days (super member)?

SunshineGirl
08-06-2007, 09:47 PM
The only difference is that shopping "pends" and offers "hold." So your shopping will credit in 3 days (as an SM). The offers all hold until the 15th of the next month no matter whether you are an SM or not.

I'm still trying to see if there might be a better way to all of this. LOL!

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 09:50 PM
The only difference is that shopping "pends" and offers "hold." So your shopping will credit in 3 days (as an SM). The offers all hold until the 15th of the next month no matter whether you are an SM or not.

I'm still trying to see if there might be a better way to all of this. LOL!

That's what I thought ....so that's why I was surprised it said "credit hold" since it was shopping.

SunshineGirl
08-06-2007, 10:07 PM
SG and I just conferred from across the room and it turns out that they all say credit hold. Shows what I know. LOL! I show it as pending on my end, which means 3 days.

We're going to see about adding the date that things will come off of hold. Might be tricky and take a few days though.

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Cant we just add a line to the description of the credit to say offer or shopping and then people would know when the hold would come off? So like Vista Print Free Tshirt - Offer- 4.50 credit hold
Vista Print - Shopping Credit - .75 credit hold

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 10:26 PM
SG and I just conferred from across the room and it turns out that they all say credit hold. Shows what I know. LOL! I show it as pending on my end, which means 3 days.

We're going to see about adding the date that things will come off of hold. Might be tricky and take a few days though.

Well good..I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't know what's going on! :rotfl:

I think that is a good idea. Hopefully it would keep you from having to answer so many "when will this credit?" questions!

SunshineGuy
08-06-2007, 11:00 PM

A few days? SunshineGirl forgot that my class is over now and I can actually work on the site more! I just added the date things will credit in the Status field. Probably needs some formating to make it look nicer, but the date is there now.

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Congrats on finishing SunshineGuy it must be a weight off your shoulders. Not that Tricia has helped you with your paper help her with these TTs :rotfl:

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Wow SunshineGuy....you're GOOD!! One problem though....My shopping credit hold shows that it will credit in 21 days and I'm a Super Member.

Oh, and while I have your attention....could you and SunshineGirl have another across the room conference regarding my question over in Technical Issues?? Pretty please!!!!!!

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
A few days? SunshineGirl forgot that my class is over now and I can actually work on the site more! I just added the date things will credit in the Status field. Probably needs some formating to make it look nicer, but the date is there now.

Thanks so much for the Date, Best New addition to SR of the Week!

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Checked mine and they are all ok. THANKS!

SunshineGirl
08-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks so much for the Date, Best New addition to SR of the Week!

Since it's only Monday, hopefully we can top it. LOL!

One thing about us is that we don't tend to let the grass grow under our feet. I would bet that we make at least 2 or 3 changes to the site each week to make it better. One behind the scenes one today was just something that will help make the pages load a tiny bit faster.

With SG done with his Masters now, I can use and abuse him more. :rotfl:

SunshineGuy
08-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Wow SunshineGuy....you're GOOD!! One problem though....My shopping credit hold shows that it will credit in 21 days and I'm a Super Member.

Oh, and while I have your attention....could you and SunshineGirl have another across the room conference regarding my question over in Technical Issues?? Pretty please!!!!!!

which shopping credit are you looking at?

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:26 PM
With SG done with his Masters now, I can use and abuse him more.

HEYYYY We dont needa know ya bidness :rotfl:

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 11:29 PM
which shopping credit are you looking at?

Country Inn and Suites.....It's actually listed in my Account History twice too. Once at 00.00 a couple days after I made the reservation and then today it appeared with the right credit amount....that's the one that has the credit hold listed as coming off on 8/24.

Does that make sense?

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Since it's only Monday, hopefully we can top it. LOL!

One thing about us is that we don't tend to let the grass grow under our feet. I would bet that we make at least 2 or 3 changes to the site each week to make it better. One behind the scenes one today was just something that will help make the pages load a tiny bit faster.

With SG done with his Masters now, I can use and abuse him more. :rotfl:

Well Since i have only started week number two on SR. I thought it was a Great change. Great to see how much work both on stage and off stage you both do to keep SR running better and better and FASTER!

Congrats SG on your Masters!

Sine SG will be abusing SG more :rotfl: mabey we can get on the news and links page more STATS, in additation to the Current Balance add Monthly balance Rank on the Big board, # of surveys completed...

A way to search offers by Credit offer size!

Modules so we can create our own customized SR hope page ala IGoogle.

Rewards Status: Date proccess, Date mailed ...

Well I think I have given SG plenty of ammo to abuse SG with! :angel: Sorry SG :(

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:39 PM
So what is your name and what name do you use on TGM? :rotfl: You are remarkably anal like myself and I just like to know the names of people who shock me :rotfl:

SunshineGuy
08-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Country Inn and Suites.....It's actually listed in my Account History twice too. Once at 00.00 a couple days after I made the reservation and then today it appeared with the right credit amount....that's the one that has the credit hold listed as coming off on 8/24.

Does that make sense?
i show the second one will come off of credit hold on 7-24 (not 8-24). that means that tricia just got the credit entered today and backdated it. When the system updates tonight (since 7-24 is in the past), it will credit. if it does not credit tonight, let me know.

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
So what is your name and what name do you use on TGM? :rotfl: You are remarkably anal like myself and I just like to know the names of people who shock me :rotfl:

Who ME? :confused: :confused:

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes you.

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
i show the second one will come off of credit hold on 7-24 (not 8-24). that means that tricia just got the credit entered today and backdated it. When the system updates tonight (since 7-24 is in the past), it will credit. if it does not credit tonight, let me know.

Oyyyy!!! Just ignore me from now on SunshineGuy!!!

:thanks:

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Jill you been drinking tonight?

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Jill you been drinking tonight?

Just iced tea my dear! I know....hard to believe!!!!!

Actually, I'm just trying to keep SunshineGuy on his toes!!

:rotfl:

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:47 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes you.

Why i am not anal .... :angel:

On TGM my name is BSpencer just like in my avatar! Guess you now know why my name on SR starts BS LOL :p

JillyFish
08-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Why i am not anal .... :angel:

Oh now there's a tag if I ever saw one!!!!! :angel:

jnorth1007
08-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Very cool. Just wondered. I am a member of TGM and I always like to connect people from one place to the other. BTW, for you to know that all of those things would make your experience here easier after 1 full week you are in fact anal, or obsessive, or bored :rotfl: Its ok, we at SR all embrace our egocentric tendencies :rotfl:

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I just notice things about websites that can be improved on.

And yes in 1 week, But in 1 week i must have spent 102 hours using the site, I must be burning a hole in SR bandwith budget reloading all of these pages over and over and over and over again looking for that next offer, checking my account history, paid clicks, surveys, ... I would be extreamly happy if i could access all the data at once, but that causes an layout problem!

To solve our cant find it in our account history problem mabey a search woudl be a good addition. Look their i go again.

Those were just the enhancments to the site, dont get me starte on the fourm. I was fighiting with it for hours, becuase it can not count, it said over six lines used when it was 5 lines long, and many many more thing.

What is your TGM name?

And who is the REAL SG!

jnorth1007
08-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Ummmm Im simple it is the same thing as here LOL Jnorth1007 but I dont mind people knowing my name is Janet. I have nothing to steal except my kids and nobody wants them :rotfl: :angel:

JillyFish
08-07-2007, 12:02 AM
To solve our cant find it in our account history problem mabey a search woudl be a good addition. Look their i go again.

HEY!!! That was gonna be MY idea!! :rotfl:

I'm so glad I can help you out with coming up with site enhancements by having problems with my account that don't exist! :rolleyes:

JillyFish
08-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I have nothing to steal except my kids and nobody wants them :rotfl: :angel:

Don't forget all those shoes you've bought! :angel:

bs4free
08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Ummmm Im simple it is the same thing as here LOL Jnorth1007 but I dont mind people knowing my name is Janet. I have nothing to steal except my kids and nobody wants them :rotfl: :angel:

Well using the same name was too easy, I like to be dirrerent, I thing TGM already had a ChipNDale, and so did SR, so I went with a new take on my name of BS4FREE. it can have many uses!

I'll take you kids I know this great sweet shop down the road, It would be a great investment for my next trip to the World. :rotfl: No I would never do that!

HEY!!! That was gonna be MY idea!! :rotfl:

I'm so glad I can help you out with coming up with site enhancements by having problems with my account that don't exist!

Well your problem did give me the idea, but it had been in my head on the back once i got a few pages going. But wow with 42 + pages a search is most in need!

jnorth1007
08-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Well see Im not concerned about the shoes because:

1. You cant steal those over the internet
and
2. Ill just buy more :rotfl:

bs4free
08-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Well see Im not concerned about the shoes because:

1. You cant steal those over the internet
and
2. Ill just buy more :rotfl:

Well if talk about Kids, and your name Janet, The shoes talk most defentaly makes me think your female. :sunshine2:

Oh were Oh were are all the SR Guys!

Next enhancment, Add a Guys Board to the Fourms! mabey then we can get them to post!

JillyFish
08-07-2007, 09:23 AM

Yep....the credit is there this morning. And thanks for putting it right at the top of my history so I would see it!! :rotfl: